The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

PoppieBug Great Pic!!! You must be so relieved!
Jess Can I have your website again so I can have a look!
Becca rubbish about the infection!
Kim- how is it going??
Pink infection rubbish as well!
Wanna b - can we have more photos??
Swan - how you doing?

I have had loads of crams, and have deicded that if we MC again, then we are going to leave it for a while, so I can get my body back to normal, my Boobs keep swelling, and then would have to go back down! Are well, I have an appointment on Saturday (I have had to register for a dr as I have just moved) so they will be taking blood so will see how its going, Im more worried about the fact when I may have to have appointment with the EPU I will have to take time off work, and as I havent actually started the job yet - (they have asked me to start next week) I didnt really want to tell them straight away!
Sorry ladies rant over.... I would like to thank you all for allowing me to just type and write and give opinions on everything!

Thank you

Singers cramps are so what normal my friend had really bad cramps at 6weeks and she is fine she is 31weeks. Is they any blood. I really hope this baby sticks for you. Sending so much babydust to you. How far are you now could you not go to the epu.
Do you feel the same as last time or is this different.

Me still no af or no sign need to do a opk later but my boobs are so sore its unreal even with a padded bra if i brush my hands over they throb. Thinkin of buyin a pregnancy test today but i think it will be negative as it was thur. So im not sure. If it is neg i will assume its ouvlation is happening thats why my boobs are sore.

Poppie lovley pic so glad everything is ok.

Singers cramps are so what normal my friend had really bad cramps at 6weeks and she is fine she is 31weeks. Is they any blood. I really hope this baby sticks for you. Sending so much babydust to you. How far are you now could you not go to the epu.
Do you feel the same as last time or is this different.

Me still no af or no sign need to do a opk later but my boobs are so sore its unreal even with a padded bra if i brush my hands over they throb. Thinkin of buyin a pregnancy test today but i think it will be negative as it was thur. So im not sure. If it is neg i will assume its ouvlation is happening thats why my boobs are sore.

Poppie lovley pic so glad everything is ok.

Thanks for the kind words ladies. It is very relieving to know it is all happening ok in there.

Singers, i have been having cramps on and off too, like period pain, but they said its all ok so long as there is no red blood and they aren't too severe. Its sometimes in my hips and back and gets better if i walk around or lie down, but usually just relieves itself after a few minutes. It doesnt double me over or anything. You can take paracetamol to relieve pain and discomfort too.

Kimberley - i hope ur boob soreness turns out to be something positive!

I'm off to bed, catch you in the morning.

Xo

Thank you for words ladies. Last time I did not get pain whatsoever, so perhaps this is positive thing. In order to go to the EPU I would have to go to A + E at 7 in the morning, and they would refer me to EPU and I could go and see them. Im just not sure, I want to see if theres anything there! No blood but that doesnt stop me checking everytime I go to the loo!! The cramps are not bad enough to take Paracetamol so I will just hope they are ok!

Kim - Sore boobs are surely a good sign! Thank you for your Baby dust!

Poppie - Thank you!

it all sounds quite normal so hopefully the little cramps are a good sign singers! i know what you mean about checking your pants i was always doing that in my before y m/c its so hard not to. well me i did a hpt and it was neg soooo this must mean that i am ovulating this late prolly because of the mc. but ovulation is a good thing :) as i still have a chance lol. got very + opk fri and sat and today the line is he same but not as strong so maybe it was the weekend still having sex anyway haha.

thanks poppie x

Sorry you have been worrying recently both Poppie and Singers!

Kimberly i hope it turns out positive too!

Poppie great scan pic too!

Well i've got back from my 1st day back at work and i'm not going to lie i'm knackered lol also on the down side got home to find someone had hit Hubby's car today whilst we were at work (he didn't need it) and left us no note or anything. Its quite a sizable bump as well so who knows how much it'll cost to fix but i know it'll be coming out of our wedding money :( :( :(

On the plus side its my 21st tomorrow!!! For some reasons saying that makes me feel young ?? :wacko: Even though i'll be older than what i was lol Any way i'll be having mini celebrations at work with the kids and then going for a meal tomorrow night with hubby :D :D

Then saturday (although i'm working all day) i'm going to a friends for some girls night in celebrations lol

The end of this week beginning of next i should be finding out bfp or bfn. I'm thinking bfn atm but well like i said before i couldn't really have done much more lol But time will tell.

I'll put some more photo's up after dinner. Started doing it the other night but my computer died on me and forgot all about it then :D

xxx

Man, I miss a lot!

Aww, look at your little bug Poppie! I'm glad everything is OK!

Singers, have you seen this thread in 1st tri? I think it may help calm your fears a little. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/721136-tales-nurse-some-myths-debunked-long-more-information-page-7-a.html FX'd your little beanie is OK.:hugs: And here is my site https://www.facebook.com/jblingcreations

Kimberley, I hope AF stays away for you!

Wana, can't wait to see more pics!

AFM, I think AF is on her way!:happydance: I am so ready for her to get here! (Never thought I'd be saying that :dohh:).

lovely pic poppie.
Singers hope the cramps settle, like everyone has said its a normal feeling. i remember having them with caleb and it is scary.
Im at docs tomorrow. im 25 days late and last time i checked which i think was thursday or wednesday was bfn. chest a bit heavy but nothing unusual tbh. I know the doc will prob just say wait but no harm in asking.
Hope everyone is ok xx

Just to say thanks!

Jess I couldnt get on to your website! I searched on facebook but couldnt find it either,

I was wondering whether you could send it to me again

Just to say thanks!

Jess I couldnt get on to your website! I searched on facebook but couldnt find it either,

I was wondering whether you could send it to me again

I tried the link as well and it wouldn't work...couldn't find you either :/ xx

Maybe it's because I'm in the US. Hmm. But my page is called J Bling Creations. Maybe try searching by that?

Morning ladies,
Well I think I know what my cramps are mainly due to....... yukkie tummy! Last night I had some cramps, then I went to the toilet (tmi - had a bit of diarrhea), then the pains were gone. When I think about it, this has happened a few times over the last few days. My friend who is now 36 weeks pregnant had IBS and it flared up during her first weeks of pregnancy. I've never been diagnosed with IBS but did used to get an upset tummy every now and then, so I'm thinking it's mainly just the hormones messing with my bowels! :dohh:

My spotting has been considerably less than what it was over the weekend - Singers, I'm with you on the constantly checking when you wipe!

Jess thanks for the link to that thread. It makes a lot of sense.

Well I'm back in the office today, but luckily I do have training to go out and do later on so I'll get to go home for lunch and relax a little before then.

I hope everyone's week is shaping up to be a good one.

xoxo

Hey girls. I had a great weekend with the parents. So glad that they were able to fly down and spend some time with us. It was also great that we were constantly busy so it is making my 2ww go faster! Only 1 week left to test! I was getting a bit nervous as my temps these past few days were quite low compared to other months at the same time of my cycle but this AM - my temp rose to a more normal number. FX that they stay high!

I missed alot I see and read though it all - happy to see that everyone is doing well and happy!

Just got home from a long weekend away, and man am I exhausted!

Jess I've been following your creations on FB and am eyeing a few items. I may just need to order something soon. ;D

Sorry to hear you're having some concerns, Poppie and Singers, but hoping things go well for both of you. Great scan pic Poppie! :)

Wishing the best to all you ladies in the 2WW or waiting to O. :) :dust:

AFM, tired and crampy, but nothing new. :haha: Can't believe we're at 18 weeks tomorrow. WHAT IS THIS CRAZINESS. lol. Time is flying, I can't even believe it. Short week at work for me: I work tomorrow and Wednesday, have off Thursday to see my sister and mom, work Friday and then head to my inlaws for my friend's wedding. So excited! :D Though looking forward to the next few weeks, because we don't need to travel and therefore I can get some stuff done at home.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and a good Monday! xo

Hello Ladies!! Sorry I've been absent for so long. :) my oh my that was a lot to catch up on.

Wannab - welcome back Mrs. and congratulations! The pictures we've seen so far look great.

Kimberley - hope you get a BFP, it really sounds intriguing.

Pink - still no AF?

Poppie -booo for cramps. glad that everything looked good when you went to the hospital, and you got to see your little one. :) I'd love to have an u/s.

Singer - I hope your cramps are less annoying. As I'm sure you've heard over and over, cramps are normal. try not to stress about it.

Jess- glad to hear your DH has super sperm ;) I'm going to try and search for your facebook page.

Swan - wow.. 18 weeks! time really flies.

Snow - good luck, I hope your temps stay up. *baby dust*

Hope everyone else is doing great!

As for me, the reason I've been so busy is we've found a house!! :) Hooray!!! I'm really excited, but now getting really scared. eeps! It's a real good price, 3 bedrooms and I like it. Now we're just waiting on the house inspection and to confirm the financing. yay!! I hope it all turns out good.

will post on whats going on with all of you later but just to be self absorbed for 2 mins...

IT'S MT BIRTHDAY!!! :happydance:

that is all lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back