The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

We're having a girl! :pink:

Everything is healthy and normal and moving right along! I can't wait to meet her!

Fingers crossed for you emily! Sounds very positive for you!

Fab news nanner!

Beccad, I really hope you start to get some relief in the next few weeks. I couldn't cook for a long time aswell. Poor hubby had to resort to take out most of the time. Has your doctor suggested any medications?

Swanx, I have a big fear of gaining too much weight. I was really surprised at how much weight I’ve gained at my last appointment. I’ve been trying to eat much better since then. With Thanksgiving coming up I hope I’ll be alright at my next appointment.

Emilyanne, I hope this is it for you. Keep us posted.

Nanner, Our second girlie Junebug (or is it the 3rd)! Congrats on a good scan!

thanks beccad and CeeDee, I really hope this is it for me.... but to be honest.... I expect its just my body playing cruel tricks on me.... I dont feel like I can be this lucky....

Hope you get your BFP Emily!!

Awww congrats Nanner on your baba girl :D :D :D

Its our 3rd Junebug girlie :) ...no little boys on the way yet (or that we know of lol)

Cee dee whens your scan?? that can't be too far off??

Kim glad all is good and fab scan :)

xxx

Ooo Emily! Good luck love!! FX and :dust: for you!

Congrats on your :pink: bump Nanner! I will update the front page now.

Anyone else needing EDD or other updates please let me know!

It's nerve-wrecking CeeDee but I am slowly learning to just focus on being as healthy as possible. My one friend gained 50 with each pregnancy and was perfectly healthy. My coworker barely gained 15 with hers. So I guess comparison is just pointless. lol.

PS Emily, I love all your little spermie siggies! xD They are fabulous!

Best of luck Emilyanne, don't know how you can hold out so long on testing!

I had really bad period type cramps until week 7 or so, it was my main issue tbh.

Congrats Nanner!

Snow - how are you? We've missed you. Hope you are ok....hugs :)

Emily - good luck and i've got my fingers crossed for you.

I had my booking appointment yesterday......all a little boring really, as i'm sure most of you know....just paperwork etc! But do have a funny story to tell.....when they took my blood, i had a funny turn where i went really dizzy, clammy and felt sick!!! I felt like such an idiot, as i had a student midwife doing my appointment, and so she quickly went to get someone else and left me lying on the bed feeling really weird!!! Anyway, they've put on my noted that i MUST lie down next time! I'm going to dread the next time they have to take bloods.....at 16 weeks i think!

I really want my 12week scan date through now! I asked yesterday, and they said that the appointment yesterday will get the ball rolling and that i should get it through the post soon.....come on!!!!

Hello to you all....happy hump day!

Best of luck Emilyanne, don't know how you can hold out so long on testing!

I had really bad period type cramps until week 7 or so, it was my main issue tbh.

Well what Im having kind of feels like a period cramps but.... I get these twinges on the sides (down there, going towards my hips....) its not really painful like some period cramps ive had before though..... I also keep getting twinges in my legs and stomach.... :shrug:

I havent waited so long because i wanted too.... after moving money is a little tight and we couldnt afford to buy a test sooner... Ive almost been hoping to see AF just so I dont have to wait any more! lol :haha:

Mine felt like period cramps. I thought she was coming for sure.

Mine felt like period cramps. I thought she was coming for sure.

I keep expecting to find Ive started, I really do.... I keep going to the toilet expecting to see her and the few bits of spotting had me convinced AF was here but it never even reached the pad! grrrr.... If I thought it would work Id pee on almost anything to find out if I am or not! lmao :rofl: If Im not some one is being very cruel.... :shrug:

Hello Ladies,

Now I spent the other day at work looking through everything I have missed, writing notes so I could talk to everyone, and now I have forgotten the notes because Im at home!!

So.. Someone asked me about the nursery room, and it was suppose to be yellow and green, but we got some paint from the reduced shelf at B and Q which looked perfect so when we bought it, we painted away and it turns out that it is more green, and darker green, we are going for a jungle theme, so we have a wicker lampshade which casts pretty patterns over the walls.

it still seems all a bit weird I have my 16 week appointment tommorrow and I cant believe I am here...

Has anyone been looking at prams?? I have found one I really really like but Im not sure when its being realeased.

I remember someone being ill, So I hope that they are ok..

I had my flu jab today - - I really didnt want it but my OH said I had to as most of the people who died last year were pregnant.

Is anyone elses OH being very over protective???
Congrats Kim!!!

Is anyone going to the Excel baby show, Im quite looking forward to it..
how is everyone getting on with christmas preparations?
I have 2 free weekends before christmas this one coming up, which Im busy on the Sat and then the 10th which I think we might end up being filled!! though Im trying to find a good place to buy a christmas tree... any ideas for a good place in London?

I went to the lord mayors show on Sat which was lovely, and got quite emotional everytime a marching band came around the corner! Ahh well pregnancy hormones!

How is everyone congrats on the girl Nanner.
Im not really bothered what we have though I keep thinking its a boy and talk about like it is, so it will be fun finding out for sure.. maybe I will be the first Boy on June bugs..

Is anyone looking into Antenatal classes?? my cousin said the best thing she ever did was pay for the natioanl birthing ones, I had a look on the net last night and its £400 I just keep thinking, I can have free ones, £400 would be better spent on something else...

we are thinking about going to venice in Feb. but will probably drive, to spend the festival time there. anyone else been on holiday this late in to pregnancy...
I cant believe my post is so long!

OH is pretty possessive and protective of me too, Singers. :) And we are taking a class at the hospital on December 3. I'm pretty excited! And nervous. xDDD

I did the same Emily; checked nonstop for my period... and she wouldn't be there, wouldn't be there. I always expected her to arrive because I've never had cramps like that. Other than the period coming, that is. LOL

Morning everyone! So much action in here.

Nanner - congrats on a little girl!! I just had that feeling it was a pink one for you. Now I can't remember what names you had picked for a princess....??

Singers - I'm doing antenatal classes next year through my hospital. It's all covered as part of my hospital and private health insurance. They recommend you start around 30 weeks so ours is already booked in for 2 saturdays in feb.

Emily - fingers crossed for you. I had period like cramps and totally expected AF too.

Meadows - I hate blood tests but haven't been dizzy and feint like that at one before.

I'm back in the office today, sucks cuz I'm more tired today than yesterday when I took the day off. Just remembered that I have my next Obs appointment next Thursday. Will be good to see her and hopefully hear baby bugs heart again.

Only 1.5 more days til the weekend!! :)

I'm calling in sick again today, all I've kept down in the last 48 hours is a glass of milk, I feel completely parched but scared to drink as I know it will make me retch again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->