The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

TGIF!

Singers - your nursery looks great!! I can't wait to decorate.

Swan - What a lovely gift for your shower. Practical stuff is great.

Wana -ooh I guess it could be IB? Fingers crossed.

Well I'm having a bit of a crappy day. I am going to meet with a friend tonight who I need to talk to about a few not nice things she has been doing and saying. I am really scared and it could be the end of the friendship, but it needs to be done. I know it won't be the first time she's heard this from people but I feel I have to bring it up as well. Sigh.

Anyway, looking forward to a sleep in tomorrow.

Hi ladies!!!! Sorry I'm been MIA - I've been super busy packing :) 11 days until moving.

We just had our 20 wk ultrasound today. Hooray!!! It was such an awesome experience.
I loved every minute of it. We are on team yellow too so we did not find out what the gender is.
Did get some cute little pictures of the baby and everything seemed great it's measuring a touch small (19 1/2 weeks but hopefully that's nothign to be concerned about).

Swan - A Graco travel system, that's awesome!

Singer - I love the nursery. :) I can't decide on a theme yet. I'm just looking forward to having a room, that means I can soon buy a crib. Yay!

Wanna - I wish I knew if that could be IB.

Poppie - Good luck with your friend, those are some of the hardest meetings.

I wish it was Friday here... couple more hours :)
It's crazy snowy and windy tonight.. boo. Guess I'll just go pack.

Sounds like it could be IB Wana!! FX!!!!

Congrats on a good scan Lu-is! So glad it went well. :) I will add you to team yellow once I can get onto my computer this morning :)

Happy Friday!
Wanab, I think it might be implantation. Keep us posted..

Lu-is, Congrats on your scan!

wanna - could be Implatation...

Swan - what an amazing gift!

Lu-is - well done for staying team yellow

Poppie - hope it goes well tonight

Im soo glad its friday!!!

Hooray for Friday! Here's a pic of the scan. A couple people at my work are sure it's a boy lol - we'll see. I keep thinking it's a boy which would be super duper fun. :thumbup: Heart rate was 141 yesterday.

Perhaps this weekend I'll take a bump photo, I finally have one! (it's still small but finally there). lol

Attachments

• US.gif
    US.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 10
Ahhh cute Lu-is! Wow I can't believe how fast some of your pregnancies are going.

Swan - amazing that you got a travel system at your shower :thumbup:

Wana, eek exciting!

Sorry, I've missed loads of you but I'm knackered after a long day at work and am flopped on the sofa watching The Big Bang Theory (just about my favourite programme on TV these days!)

Singers- I love how you did the baby's room! It looks great! :thumbup:

Lu-is- It looks like a boy to me too! I'm beating on team blue. :blue:

I don't how you ladies on team yellow can keep from knowing. I'd go batty!

I'm reeeeeealy glad for the weekend. Unfortunately, it'll be full of studying to finish up my semester. :shrug:

Here she is! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 2nd Tri Scan (2).jpg
    2nd Tri Scan (2).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 8
well i had nothing after latt night on the toilet :blush: but just got home from mum's went for a wee and wiped and once again i had red blood, a small amount but still enough ykwim? Its all gone now and i'm not having cramps with it. I really don't know tbh but i'll keep my fingers crossed. If its not i don't know whats going on!!

Nanner fab scan!! and yours to lu-is!! i don't think i'd manage to stay :yellow: lol

Thanks everyone else for your comments :)

xxx

It is important to understand that the blood associated with implantation bleeding is not going to be fresh blood. The time it takes for these drops to move out of the body ages the blood. It will appear dark brown, even black by the time the spotting occurs.

well that doesn't make it hopefull for me then does it. mine was pure red blood :shrug: i dunno :wacko: xxx

Mine was red too, you can't say all women are ever the same.

Yay, she looks cute Nanner!

Wanna - I've read other places that it can be red. So maybe. :)

Girls I'm currently in hospital waiting for a drip. Been throwing up all day and now developed keytonnes at the highest. It's probably because I haven't eaten since yesterday but can't even keep fluids down. I thinks it's a big as my lo had and now oh is ar home being sick xxx

Oh no pink :hugs: Sorry you and your family are so unwell. I hope you're well again and back at home soon!

Nanner the scan photo is so cute!

Hope you're feeling better this morning Pink x

Hi girls I am back had 2 bags of fluid and got discharged at 11 this morning. Going to speak to midwife on Monday as I was made to feel so small and shouldn't of been there . Oh well I'm home now and feeling lots better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->