The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hello everyone!

Dinah, Sorry you are having dizzy spells. I already had my babymoon in October. I doubt hubby and I will take another trip before the baby comes. We have so much we need to accomplish before then.

Kim, Hopefully the scan will put your mind at ease. Sometimes I wish I could have a scan every week just to see if everything is ok.

Nanner, I’m thinking about getting a Doppler too. Hope all goes well at your scan, I’m so excited for you. I think you’re having a boy.

I’m starting to pull out projects for the babies’ room. I want to be prepared for Black Friday sales. I’ve already decided on the babies’ room colors and theme, so now it’s time to execute. I’ve also found a cute knitting pattern I wanted to make for the baby. One more week till ultrasound :yipee:

Dinah- I will be finding out the gender today. I can't wait!! :happydance:

I have no idea if we're having a boy or girl. Most of my friends are leaning toward girl. It doesn't matter to me!

I've mentioned how I plan on telling the news to my family on Thanksgiving. I have an idea on how to tell my husband's family! Since they live all over the country, I thought I'd send a picture of the ultrasound that we get today with a pack of M&Ms. I think they'll be too engrossed in the picture to notice that the candies will say "It's a boy/ girl!" right away.

Seems it would be easier to just call the families and tell them. :wacko: I guess I like to make things difficult!

I discussed the babymoon idea with the hubby. We'd love to go on one, but after taking note of all the money we've spent lately (and what we plan to spend shortly!), we decided that instead of a trip, we'll buy stuff!

how many hours is it till your scan nanner! iddkojposddjsifdj excited lol x

ooo its perked up in here :)

Kim i am due AF on thee...26th so not this weekend the one after. finger crossed ey

aw Nanner can't wait to hear what your having!! I think boy :D

We want to go away next year at some point we have already decided that. We are thinking of May time so hopefully by that point it will be a babymoon lol if not i will not be happy lol

AFM still feeling a bit under the weather. No headache today. Still had the sicky feeling this morning although i'm fine now this afternoon. My neck and back are really achy and i'm having shocking sleep atm taking forever to get to sleep and then waking up in the night.

I am hoping this is coming now so that i wont be ill over christmas this year. I forced myself to work on our half day friday before christmas last year and was sent home because i was that bad and ended up being given a sick note by the doc for the week after new years ( we have the week between off) got the flu jab, a new asthma pump, steroid tablets and anti biotics. Needless to say a bad christmas last year lol

xxx

Had to come home from work after being sick 5 times. I haven't been sick at all until today, so I don't know what's up. I've had a lot of nausea, but this was something new. In a way I feel reassured that my symptoms are getting worse as the pregnancy progresses (although I didn't feel that way when one of my colleagues was asking if I was okay as she could hear me through the stalls. That makes 4 people at work who have found out now. By the time of the big reveal I think they're all going to know at this rate).

The doppler arrived early, glad I didn't waste money on first class post. Considering having a go this evening, but put off by the idea of anything pressing on my tummy.

Is anyone planning a babymoon before the big day? We were thinking of going away for a week end of February/beginning of March when I'll be around 20 weeks, but we can't think of anywhere to go. I don't want to go somewhere cold (15-25C ideally), DH wants it to be somewhere with western medicine, and ideally not a long flight... these things don't really fit with Europe in early spring!

We're having exactly the same problem - we want to go on holiday too (DH has suggested going to our friends' ski chalet :wacko: erm, no!) but don't know where to go for a bit of warmth other than the Canary Islands or long-haul. Sorry you're feeling so rough. I've had a few dodgy days in the last couple of weeks and have been on the verge of telling my boss, but am just taking it a day at a time.

my sickness tends to be more in the morning which is nice lol i tend to dry heave in the mornings and a few times i have been sick but around 12 i seem okay unless i go in a car and hungry thats no fun it makes me feel so ill. also with the getting hungry i ahve that hunger pang with sickness so need to eat. but not as bad as some people i do feel sorry for people who feel that sick all day and night!
Yeah I'm defo worse in the mornings, although it does depend how much I've eaten the previous day. Much worse if i've not been eating properly. I get hungry sickness too, but don't have nausea as such. I just have to make sure I eat every hour or so just to avoid the sick feeling!

I've been thinking about getting a doppler too, although I gather it's too early to hear anything much at the moment.

thats the same as me too becca, if i dont eat i could cry lol. like today i got hingry and i told oh im never ever getting hungry again i could of cried my eyes out.

Well i had my scan today which i paid for, and we saw heartbeat, and heard it it was 148. baby is 7.6mm :D and my due date at the mo is 06 july 2012 3 days after my birthday and three days before my sisters hehe. i got a video and pictures and i will put these up when i have worked out how to lol. meaning i need to take pics on my cam from the pic to put on here. all is good:D

Nanner what you having x

Morning ladies.
I took today off for a sleep in and to just be lazy for a bit. I haven't had many sick days so thought it was warranted for today. As it happens, hubby is home today too which is nice.

Nanner - can't wait to hear about your scan. I think....ummm... girl.

Kim - good news on your scan. Great heart beat for 6+4. I think my HR at 6 weeks was only like 101 and I was worried, but they said it was fine. Last scan at 12 weeks it was 161bpm! Looking like everything is going great for you.

Dinah - sorry you aren't feeling well.

Well I'm trying to plan what we're doing for our house warming / 30th party for husband. It's on the 26th and we've got a few people coming. Because we don't have a fence around our home yet, we sort of won't be able to be outside. There's plenty of room inside, which is fine, but would have been easier to have a bbq or something. That said, we don't actually own a bbq at the moment so I'm just going to do finger foods inside. Hubby got a kegerator for his birthday, so you know there'll be lots of beers for the boys!

Anyway, I'm off to do more party and house organising.

our little ones heartbeat :D

and out little baby :)

Attachments

• babyheart.jpg
    babyheart.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
  • baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
Lovely Kimberley! So teeny, but I guess they get big quick don't they...

Congratulations Kimberley, you must feel so relieved.

so pleased for you kim xx
Im out to a friends today and see my mom later. I cant believe im 10 weeks already its going so quick. Think i will be telling work next week as im suffering with a few hypos so cant afford for them not to know.
Hope everyones ok xx

Kimberley, I’m glad the scan went well.

Poppie, Hope your housewarming/birthday party goes well. Sounds like you’ll have a great time.

Where’s Nanner? Can’t wait to hear about her scan.

I feel like all I do is moan about feeling ill, but it's all consuming at the moment :cry: Thankfully my brother is staying with us at the moment, so he's cooking dinner in the evenings, but he's moving out next week so I've no idea what's going to happen about dinner. I can't even stand by the kitchen door without retching, so can't cook anything, and DH often doesn't get home until two or three hours after me. I guess perhaps I could get DH to make some meals for the freezer, so I can just microwave them or something :shrug:

I'm finding everything really hard at the moment and I feel so down about it all today :cry: I just feel like pregnancy is a test of my endurance. The interim results show that I'm a bit soft :haha:

I hope everything went ok with Nanner's scan!

Kimberley, I’m glad your scan went well. Great pics and heartbeat! :dance: So happy for you love!

Wow, ten weeks already Pink, that’s awesome! Have fun out and about today!

It’s like…8:30 where Nanner is I believe. Wake up Nanner!! xDD

:hugs: Hope you’re feeling better soon Becca! It’s definitely a test, I won’t even disagree there! :haha: But hopefully once the MS passes (and we hope for your sake that is very soon!), that will be the worst.

I had my 28 week today; and go back on the 30th for my next appointment. Yikes, time is moving! Haha. Aria looks and sounds good, I’m mediocre haha. No GD, but low bloods and may need iron supplements later. Also well, gaining too fast but I finally told them they’re stressing me out. My BP is good, Aria is good, everything else is good, so I said I’d appreciate constructive and positive help in figuring out how to help me along rather than mini-lectures of how I gained 25 pounds and that’s supposed to be my max. Too late now, so now I want help determining how to cut myself back so I can slow down the gain maybe slightly. She was really receptive to that, thank goodness. So here’s to hoping!

Hey everyone, sorry I dont come on that much any more.... but thought Id share..... Im now OVER 2 weeks late.... I have been spotting, weird cramps, peeing loads, sore boobies, head aches and neausea...... I have only tested once, which was almost 2 weeks ago, when AF was about 2-3 days late and negative.... I should be testing again on friday.... Please wish me luck! I hope everyone here is doing ok and baby dust to you all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->