The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

i am so tired today, had about 11hrs last night and got up at 9 then Oh told me to got to bed and had another 2 at 12. I hope it was just a random tired day.
swan- hope the results of gtt come back all clear , as a type 1 diabetic I wouldnt wish it on any one xx

Not tired today, first day in about 2 weeks I haven't felt like a zombie. Although I did do a stupid thing and flood the bathroom as I didn't even look at the bath before getting it it and it was more than a little full!

Can't actually sleep now, I think it's because DH has a big interview tomorrow. He doesn't have a great track record with interviews (I think the Irish in him makes him babble) but he really, really wants this one and if he got it then it would be an £8k payrise, great career progression, and possibly we could afford for me not to go back to work after maternity leave. I really shouldn't get my hopes up but this is the first interview he's had where I've had so much hope.

Good puck for the interview xxx. This is the one where they headhunted him, right?

Thanks ladies....seems like everyone finds out their 12 week scan date at different times.....will just have to wait patiently and ask the midwife at my appointment on Tuesday.

Good luck to ur DH Dinah for the interview!

Have a nice weekend all x

Yep - and he got it :D They actually made him two offers which is great, he's fairly certain on which job he's taking though. I'm on cloud 9, he's surprisingly normal.

hey all

congrats dinah :) great news.

Threads been a bit quieter than normal. Spose we're all a bit busier now with christmas on the way and babies to plan for and new houses and jobs etc lol

AFM i feel rough today :( think i'm coming down with something. Had to force myself out of bed today and have had a constant headache all day. My head and neck feel heavy and achy.

Also if it was 2 weeks later i would have said i thought i was preggo cause i've felt icky all day especially this morning and i've got a wierd metal taste in my mouth. But as its so early im going to have to say its ilness related lol

Hope everyone has had a good weekend xxx

Morning everyone. Monday again *sigh* but 16 weeks for me :)

I hope everyone has had a great weekend. I had my good friend visit which has been awesome, she's here for at least one more day. I've put her on the train so she can go explore the city today while I'm at boring work. Needless to say I didn't get my usual extra sleeps and naps on the weekend so am feeling it today. :sleep:

Dinah - that's great news about your hubby.

Wana - sorry you aren't feeling well.

I hope everyone else is doing ok??

:flower:

I *may* have just accidentally ordered a doppler on Amazon.... I'm arguing it's cheaper than an early scan!

Dina- Congrats on the OH's new job (and on the doppler)! That's great news.

Poppie- Such a bummer you're still sleepy and need naps! You should be getting past that pretty soon. Seems the second trimester is a bit more energetic!

The thread has been pretty quiet! I for one have starting getting things together for the holidays. I'm going to be spending a long weekend at my family's for Thanksgiving and my in-laws will be at our house for a week for Christmas, so I'm trying to get our spare bedrooms in order. They've been storage rooms since we moved in four years ago!

My hubby and I started prepping the baby's room for paint this weekend (I have friends coming to do that actual painting next weekend). We have a fun and colorful design planned, but I think I'll just send pictures when it's done. People tend to look at us like we're crazy when we describe it!

I definitely want to go to the states one year over Thanksgiving, see the parade in New York maybe.

Missing all the chatter on here at the moment. I'm having fairly extreme dizzy spells, the sort where you want to crawl as for hours at a time the floor seems to bend in every direction making it hard to get from the sofa to the kitchen without falling over! Nausea also seems to be back quite strongly so feeling pretty pathetic.

Blood pressure check again today, it's risen slightly although still in the range the obstetrician dubbed okay.

Is anyone planning a babymoon before the big day? We were thinking of going away for a week end of February/beginning of March when I'll be around 20 weeks, but we can't think of anywhere to go. I don't want to go somewhere cold (15-25C ideally), DH wants it to be somewhere with western medicine, and ideally not a long flight... these things don't really fit with Europe in early spring!

hello everyone, hope all is well.
i was thinking about going away next year for a few days or something deffo will be going london :D to go to the baby show and get some baby stuff.

my sickness tends to be more in the morning which is nice lol i tend to dry heave in the mornings and a few times i have been sick but around 12 i seem okay unless i go in a car and hungry thats no fun it makes me feel so ill. also with the getting hungry i ahve that hunger pang with sickness so need to eat. but not as bad as some people i do feel sorry for people who feel that sick all day and night!

wanna hope your feeling better soon when are you due?

Dinah- can you hear the heart beat that early with an at home one?! thats amazing if you can, how much has it cost you?

im going to try and get a early scan out of my doctors as i want to make sure everything is okay as what happened last time but if they wont give me one im going to pay the 100 pound to get one done on th private as its worth the money to keep my mind at rest.

and yeah everybody has been quite! wake up everybody *shaes you all around*

x

Morning!

Feeling a bit better after a longer sleep last night but still tired. I think I might have a sick day tomorrow and catch up a bit.

I was cranky at hubby last night. We still had my friend staying and were just going to order pizzas for dinner. I was pretty hungry (and tired) and was hoping he would go down to the local shop to pick them up. All he would do was say how he had to write some email and couldnt go. So I cracked the shits a bit and just said, fine we'd go. So down my friend and I went, I felt I had to apologise to her for him being a dick about it (she's an old friend and said her partner does the same thing). Anyway, while we were waiting I was getting dizzy and shaky because I was so tired and starving at this point, I had to ask her to drive home. When we got home I downed 3 glasses of Orange juice and basically inhaled my pizza so then later on I felt sick. :( I said to hubby later on that I was really upset that he did that. He didn't really apologise which made me crankier. Grrr!! MEN! Anyway - rant over!

Dinah - cool about the doppler. I had to stop myself buying one. I think it'd be awesome.

Nanner - when are you having your scan again???

Kim - I hope you can get an early scan. At least it will put your mind at ease a bit.

Well after my rant about hubby (lol).... I do hope we can have a babymoon before baby bug comes. There's a nice hotel in the city that we like and we have some discount dollar things on this hotel booking site I use for work so we could have a weekend there early next year maybe.

Talk soon!
:flower:

Since we conceived on a pretty $$ vacation, no babymoon here. Well, we did go to NYC for the weekend a few weeks ago, but we were at my parents' house so that wasn't exactly romantic. :haha: Still loads of fun though!

Now with the holidays, we've been so busy (already!) that we're just looking forward to relishing time with the family before I bunk down for the entire month of January and become a hermit. Besides work and the OBG, I won't be going anywhere until I deliver.

Hope you ladies are all doing well! I personally love my doppler; it was cheap, and it's given me peace of mind on a few scary moments. LOL. I feel like I should be wrapped in bubble wrap sometimes!

Ready for bed already, and I need to stay awake to see House tonight! :dance: Must. Stay. Awake!

I've never heard of a babymoon! What a great idea!

Poppie- I've had plenty of those moments with my hubby! It's so frustrating!

Dinah- The doppler is a great idea. I've had a few concerns these last few weeks that probably would have been eased by hearing heart beat. I guess I should get one.

My scan is tomorrow!!

Good luck with the scan Nanner. Has anyone had gender guesses or are you not finding out? If you are I'm guessing team pink :D

The doppler was an angelsounds one, £22 on Amazon. It says it works from 10-12 weeks, so I just got it sent super-saver and it should arrive about when I'm 9+5. I'll let you know when I get it to work. Although I'm not too hopeful as apparently my uterus is extremely tilted to the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->