The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

im glad your feeling better but that sucks that they treated you badly. You were obviously there for a reason otherwise there would have been nothing they could do for you. Deffinatly speak to your midwife xx

Surely they wouldn't have admitted you overnight and treated you for dehydration if you didn't need it? They'd have just sent you home. How ridiculous!

anyone else here a Twilight fan???

I'm off to see Breaking Dawn in a few :D :D we are going to the late showing!!

I loved the first film so read all the books and have been following the films ever since.

I did the same with Harry Potter lol xxx

Hi all,
Well another weekend is almost over for us, but only 20 more sleeps til our next scan!

I hope everyone is ok? Pink, I hope you're feeling much better. I'm sorry they were horrible to you.

Catch you all tomorrow!

xo

Anyone heard from Emily-Anne? Wasn't she doing a test on Friday?

Wana, no I've never seen Twilight, nor even read the books!

no haven't heard from emily...hope all is ok :)

ah right i think the books are deffinatly better than the films but love the films all the same lol

my weekend isn't over yet, i had friday off and i've got monday off so its a long one for me.

how was everone elses weekends?? xxx

how was the film wanab? I really want to see it, even if it is only to see edward lol
I have been sewing today, once my phone is able to come back on I will upload pics. They need finishing but need to pop to hobby craft to get some poppers.
Othern than feeling tiredfeel alot better. I was looking forward to work aswell. Im there tomorrow but only for 5 hours on the night. x

I feel like I'm being punished for something - I was all chirpy for the first nausea/sickness free day all week, going out for coffee and cake with my mum, then I go and knock half of my front tooth out! It was only a veneer after a roller blade accident when I was 13, but I now have a fang and need an emergency dental appointment.

DH nearly found himself out on his ear yesterday, after several discussions that we would under no circumstances tell people the names we are considering (I don't want their input/judgement) he told his nut job of a mother yesterday because he forgot!! He was very apologetic, but I was still close to killing him as obviously her first response was that she didn't like the name. If he'd accidentally told anyone else I wouldn't mind so much, but that woman is just so hateful I would much rather she didn't know there was a baby at all!

Hi everyone,

Pink - sorry that you weren't well, but glad to hear ur feeling better now...

Dinah - i would be furious too! We're keeping our name choices a secret too!

Wana - when can u test? How exciting - ive got everything crossed for you. And no sorry, not a Twilight fan!

CeeDee - well, last time i had blood taken (before my 1st midwife app) i did the same thing, but i thought that was because they had to take quite alot, but it would appear that's just what i do everytime - great!! I'm not looking forward to the next blood taking appointment - 3rd Jan!

emily - any news for us?

Nanner & lu-is - lovely scan pics :) can't wait for my 1st one! I'm going to stay team yellow too!!

Swan - lucky you with ur shower prezzie! My EDD is 21st June, but it might change after my 12wk scan....we'll see!

x

Pink - yeah it was really good. not as much action as the others but what with a wedding and a pregnancy that would kill her there wasn't alot they could do. but they did it well and really amped up the wolves. The endings quite good as well :)

Dinah
- sounds painful :/

Medows - yeah it seems to be either your a fan or your not :) as for testing i don't really know. My AF is due on saturday and i've always just thought id wait for that date then test. I don;t know how much earlier you can. I'm what 7/8 dpo now so....:shrug: lol

Everyone over on 2 Week Wait has said its a bit too early for IB and it should be pink or brown not red :shrug: but its not been constant it was 2 seperate times, no cramps, small amount, over 2 days. I know it was red but like i said before my period last cycle was just pure red for 5 days which is unusual for me.

I dunno i'll just have to wait and see lol but its taking forever!! haha

xxx

I got my positive at 9dpo ... not to encourage you to poas early or anything :D

I got my positive at 9dpo ... not to encourage you to poas early or anything :D

haha :D thanks ..i think i read some wear 4-5 days after IB you can get a possitive on a test ..i think. so i don't know.

I know im woking myself up more this month because of the bleeding which ive not had before. but im trying not to convince my self im pregnant lol. I don't fancy testing early and getting a BFN but i don't know whether i could hold out till saturday lol

also just something i tohught of. does anyone know if ahving shorter cycle would make a difference on anything like testing of what not ??

xxx

ahh wish i was in work tomorrow and that this week flys fast as im too in my own head now atm. Ive got the whole day at home on my tod tomorrow as well :/

don't know whether to go buy a test and test on wed i'll be 10/11 dpo (not sure if i ovd on 12th or 13th)

i could always test wed and if BFN wait for AF on sat if nothing turns up then test on sun.

this has to be the worst month for me now with symptom spotting etc etc but i am 6 cycles in now so i wasn't going to be easy going forever lol

xxx

OMG your all going to hate me by the end of this week i jus can't get my mind off of it atm ahhhhhhh!!

It doesn't help that i've just been for a wee and had a small amount of pinkish discharge. I had some brownish yeasterday as well but i put that down to having sex the morning after having had the bleed (or what ever it is)

Feel free to tell me to shut up you want lol

xxx

pink is good. I had it when i thought af was turning up then i left it for a week because i thought af was coming. I really hope this is your month xx

thanks pink. like i said sorry for going a bit overboard lol

How are you and all your fam feeling now?? on the mend i hope :) did you speak to your midwife after?

xx

Cute pics, lu-is and Nanner!

Wanab, I still think you have a chance.

Pink, I am so sorry you were sick. I’m glad to hear you are home and doing better.

Dinah, OH my, you’ve had some bad luck. I told my husband the same thing once we pick out a name. I think we should have something for just the two of us.

Today I’m going to my stepdaughter’s birthday party. We are having it at a Bouncy House place. I’m disappointed that I won’t be able to bounce around

Morning everyone!

Monday= ugh, but also means 17 weeks! :D

Wana - I got my bfp at 10dpo. We're all here for you if you need to post and just chat to try and keep you mind off it - but that is super hard!! I'm also not a Twilight fan, some of the girls from work were trying to get me to go with them, but seeing as I know nothing of the books or movies, it wouldn't have been worth it.

Hoping this week goes quickly. We have the House Warming / 30th Celebration for DH this Saturday night and our good friends are probably coming from interstate, so it's going to be fun.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"