The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I'm starting to put together some plans to keep me busy, though it looks like I'll be solo during most of the time. Hubby won't be getting home until about 5:00 pm during the weekend, but I'll still make us a nice dinner and maybe put up some Christmas decorations. He tried to convince me to go home without him, but I'd feel bad leaving him behind. I've got plenty of studying to do and some furniture building projects in the garage started that I can work on. I'll probably hit up Black Friday for a while (though not at 5 in the morning!). It'll be nice to have a 4 day weekend regardless.

Wana- I think you should test today! :thumbup: I've got a good feeling!

CeeDee- I love Black Friday too. As long as I don't have anything in particular I need, I like to watch people and take in the Christmas cheer!

Becca- My husband works about half his shift in the mine. He's an engineer so fortunately he doesn't do much heavy lifting.

Heya

I love how enthusiastic you are for me Nanner lol

Well i'm starting to get a bit worried now. I had more pinkish discharge again today, not loads just when i wipe again but i had expected it to have stopped by now tbh. I've not had any cramps though i'm a bit achey around my mid section. My boobs feel fuller although i do get that a bit anyway before AF. Usually i get really tired and get the munchies before AF comes but i'm the opposite this week. I can't sleep and i haven't really got an appetite. Food didn't sit well yeaterday and today i just haven't been hungry.

I know i could be picking up on anything but i do feel different/ish. I just don't want to get my hopes up over nothing. I'm dreading testing tomorrow and getting a BFN as well.

The things we go though ey..

xxx

Thanks pink me too lol :) I really don't want to have gotten to 2012 without a bfp xxx

I'm keeping everything crossed for you wana :hugs: Are you testing tomorrow morning? Will your DH be there?

yeah i'm testing tomorrow morning and nope he starts work early tomorrow but we both work together so i'll see him when i get to work and thanks Becca :D :D I know i'm not quite right especially with the 2 lots of blood and the pinkish discharge, i've never had anything outside of AF but i just don't want to grasp at straws lol xxx

p.s anyone watched the film 2012?? i bought it on the weekend i'm not even half way through and i'm already crying lol im terrible for films with people losing loved one and that...or animals x

Wanab, I can’t wait to hear what the results are. Hopefully this is your BFP.

My scan went well. Baby looks good. I’ll have to go back for another scan because they couldn’t get perfect pictures of the baby’s heart, so I’m excited about that. They said everything looks normal, but they need better pictures of the heart. We are on team :pink:!!!!

Hi girls!

Ceedee - congrats on team pink!! Another princess for our little JuneBugs.

Wana - fingers crossed for your test. Be sure to let us know.

Nanner - glad you've got some things to keep you occupied over the weekend. I wish we got to have Thanksgiving. Sounds so lovely. I love traditions.

I'm doing ok. Naughtily bought ANOTHER maternity t-shirt, but it was on sale and I had an extra discount voucher too. It's a really comfy top though, I already have one, so another one will get worn and worn. I have my next Obs appointment tomorrow morning. Looking forward to hearing baby bugs heart again. I have been a little worried cuz I think I have been feeling it move less, but I've read they can sleep for like 12 hours, so it's probably a night owl like me and gets moving in the night.

Talk soon

xo

Hello ladies, sorry I've been absent for a while. Had been feeling a bit down about the whole TTC, but have been keeping an eye on all you lovely girls. I'll try to catch up properly with you all soon. Hope you're all well :)

Poppie,I went awhile without feeling anything either. My little one is active in the morning or when I have something spicy.

Hello Mrs. Mel!

Poppie,I went awhile without feeling anything either. My little one is active in the morning or when I have something spicy.

Hello Mrs. Mel!

Hello! Congrats on being team pink, how exciting!

Oh dear is Wana going to make us wait all day :haha: It was this morning she was going to test, wasn't it?

Hi Mrs Mel - sorry to hear you're feeling so down :hugs:

I know, I've been waiting to hear how she got on!

Thanks hun, just feeling like it'll never happen for me, silly I know, it's only been 6 months but it's just getting my hopes up and then having them dashed every month when my period arrives.

Haha I keep peeking back wondering where Wana and Emily are!!! lol

Im the same with checking on wana.
Mrsmel hoping you get your BFP to , where are you this cycle ? Xx
Xx

Im the same with checking on wana.
Mrsmel hoping you get your BFP to , where are you this cycle ? Xx
Xx

Hopefully she has some good news!

Thank you, I'm in the two week wait currently. Have given it our best shot this month, AF due next Monday so fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->