The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Good luck for the 5th then Dinah......not long, and then i'll follow you 2 days later - yikes!!

Lovely bump Lu-is.....cant wait to actually have something to show!

Wanna - good news about no AF :)

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far......

Well i have had a few bottles of Kreik (cherry beer YUM!) and Baileys is going to make an appearance im going to try out what many gilrs at schollhave done...get drunk and jump my man!! :thumbup:

Having a lovely weekend so far. Had a nice date night last night, although the restaurant was quite expensive for what it was, but I did like that we could walk to it. DH dropped himself right in it when I joked early on 'oh well, if this place is no good you'll just have to take me out again' to which he replied 'what is this, the 12 dates of Christmas?'. Cue gasp of delight at this genius idea from me, and a groan from him with the words 'you know when you say something, and you immediately know it's going to be trouble, but you can't put the words back in...yeah, that'! So he's taking me out again tonight :D Definitely making the most of the nausea passing although watching him eat pate was hard - I'm finding that a lot harder to give up than alcohol!

Going to a new church tomorrow, we left our last one shortly before we got married as they were a bit too fundamentalist. Final straw was when I was taken aside and told that I needed to prepare for married life, as I would always be tired, as I needed to make sure I got up a few hours before my husband to make sure the house was always clean, ironing done, his lunch made, dishes done etc etc, an honourable wife would apparently never let the head of the household clean. Not in my house, in my house we both work so we both take care of the house. I found it very wierd to go to one of the ladies houses one night and see her DH playing x-box while she was scrubbing the hall floor literally on her hands and knees with her baby in a sling across the front! I'm hoping this church is a bit more balanced as it's important to us to raise our children in a church family.

Going to meet mum after work on Monday, go get measured for a maternity bra. I've been in my sports bras all week as nothing else fits, but even one of those managed to pop open on the little clip last night. Not sure how quickly my boobs are going to continue to grow though, will I need a new bra every few weeks, or should I get a couple to last me through the pregnancy?

I have been wearing the same few maternity bras through pregnancy though they are beginning to get a little tight sadly. Everyone grows differently though; so it's sadly difficult to tell. I'd suggest maybe starting with two and then seeing how it goes along in a few weeks?

well im out for this month now girls. AF decided to show up in the early hours of this morning. Don't know what went on with my cycle this month but hey ho onto december we go.

Loved having my neohew to stay. He's a right little nutter :) He was so worn out though by the end of the day. We dragged him out a bit for bed time and he crashed at 9. He shared a bed with me and whilst he slept right through...i deffinatly did not!! What an absoloute figgit bum he was. I had hands, feet and his head all bashed into me at some point throught the night.

I don't know how people co-sleep everyday :S i couldn't do it

xxx

I don't think I could co-sleep, I wouldn't get a wink as I'd be so scared I'd roll over and squash the baby!

Sorry to hear you're out, I would ask the doctor about the spotting if that's not regular for you.

I think I solved the maternity bra issue - Mamas and Papas (online, not instore) have 3 bras for £15....rather than the £22 each they should be. So I've picked 3, kept me usual rib size as I figure that hasn't changed, but ordered 1 in one cup size up, and the other two in two cup sizes up, and hopefully they'll fit. I will still go get properly measured, but it seemed like too good a bargain. If anyone is interested it's in the clearance section, once you find one on the offer then it shows other ones on the offer at the bottom of the page and you can pick them that way. Free delivery too.

New church was nice, quite friendly although really really busy as we happened to turn up on a celebration weekend where 4 churches had all met in the one place to celebrate together - so there were around 600 people there!

Second date of Christmas was alright, food was quite greasy which didn't make me feel great. DH also managed to avoid backing into someone elses car by around an inch (made up purely of good luck!) when leaving the car park.

8 days until my scan :D :D :D Telling my granddad and brother on Tuesday though so that I don't have to wait a week after the scan to tell everyone as I won't see brother until then.

Looking forward to tomorrow, I don't like 'prune', makes me imagine the baby all shrivelled. No idea what week 11 is though.

oh good :)

and yeah Dinah i was thinking about doing that. my doctors lovely as well so she's easy to chat to

xxx

Poppie, I’m glad your appointment went well. I thought fundal height correlates with the weeks of pregnancy as well.

Meadows, that’s great news that you get your scan a week earlier. Don’t worry about bad results, you have a better chance at a good one.

Beccad, hopefully you’ll get some energy soon. You’ve got a few more weeks till second trimester, so hopefully you’ll be somewhat back to normal.

Lu-is, Love the bump pic. You look great. I have a slow appetite as well. I thought I was going to want to eat everything in sight, but I just have hardily an appetite. I have to make myself eat. I love when I feel little one move, but they are more intense than before. Congrats on moving into your house. :happydance:

Dinah, I’m glad your new church was good. I’m so excited about your scan it’s almost here.

Swanx, My new maternity bras are already starting to get snug as well. Good grief, I really don’t want to buy anymore.

Wanab, Sorry about AF. Grrrrr…

Morning ladies! Monday again and 18 weeks for me :happydance:

Definitely feeling baby bug moving around. I was playing SingStar on the weekend and he/she was dancing away in there. Very exciting!

We had the housewarming / 30th party on Saturday. It was a bit crappy as some people couldn't make it because it was pouring with rain. It also annoyed me a bit because some people (who weren't affected by rain) just txt me late to say they couldn't come and it was the usual suspects who always pull out. We'd spent a lot on food and stuff (which we really can't afford) only for people not to turn up. In saying that, we did have a good time with those who could make it, just was a bit of a let down. We have lots of left overs to get though!

I looked up a few places about the funal measurement, apparently it's give or take 2-3cm so measuring 20 doesn't necessarily mean I'm really far ahead. I think I would rather be a little ahead than behind though, cuz I guess that means baby is growing ok.

Wana - sorry about AF :(

I found the most comfy maternity bras at Kmart for $9. I probably should have got properly fitted, but these are cheap and just comfy.

I hope everyone celebrating Thanksgiving had a lovely weekend. Bring on Christmas!! I'm putting up my tree this Friday night :wohoo:

Lovely bump lu-is!
Sorry about AF Wana, she hasn't reached me yet but had a big temp drop this morning, so am expecting her anytime now.

:hugs: Wana and Mrs Mel.

Urgh maternity bras - i've been holding out from buying anything, but I've been wearing a couple of old sports bras as I'm really uncomfortable in my underwired bras. I've not really changed much, maybe a cup size bigger, but I've not wanted to go shopping just in case I suddenly get bigger again. I've not changed size since week 5, so I guess that I'm going to stay this way for a few more weeks. I guess you just have to suck it up and buy new bras every time you need them, even if it's only a few weeks since the last lot! Trouble is I'm a small back with a large cup size, so bras in my size are fairly expensive. Plus there doesn't seem to be many maternity bras - they all seem to be nursing bras?! I don't want them yet - don't need them for another six or more months, plus they're not going to fit me by then anyway I shouldn't think!

did any of you ladies get lower backache around 8weeks? is this common?

I forget when my back pains started but I've been having them for a long time sadly. :( They are pretty common because of the weight changes and such, especially as you get bigger. I've had issues because I sit at work all day so my pain began quickly. No fun!

The only bras I currently own are nursing bras and I love how comfy they are. I just went right for them because I figured I could use them during and post pregnancy. But I may outgrow them before that :haha: so I'm going to hunt at Kmart since these are motherhood and I love them but... $$$$

Sorry about AF Wanna. :( Dang.

Poppy - that's a shame a bunch of people didn't show up to your party. :( I have a lot of friends like that too, who ditch at the last moment.

Maternity bras - I need to get me some. I've got to atleast go buy 1 or 2 bigger bras right after we move I've been just barely contained in my current bras.
I'm with you Becca- I'm fairly small around my chest for the size of my boobs.

Mrs. Mel - lets hope AF stays away. shoo :witch: shoo!

Kimberley - I don't recall for certain, I think I had back pain off and on near the beginning. Now I've had it constantly for the last 2 days ( too much bending and packing and such).

Today's the day!! We get our house today and start moving stuff this afternoon. Hooray!!!! :D I have to go unplug the internet now. see you ladies when I return. Good luck everyone!!!!

:hugs: Wana and Mrs Mel.

Urgh maternity bras - i've been holding out from buying anything, but I've been wearing a couple of old sports bras as I'm really uncomfortable in my underwired bras. I've not really changed much, maybe a cup size bigger, but I've not wanted to go shopping just in case I suddenly get bigger again. I've not changed size since week 5, so I guess that I'm going to stay this way for a few more weeks. I guess you just have to suck it up and buy new bras every time you need them, even if it's only a few weeks since the last lot! Trouble is I'm a small back with a large cup size, so bras in my size are fairly expensive. Plus there doesn't seem to be many maternity bras - they all seem to be nursing bras?! I don't want them yet - don't need them for another six or more months, plus they're not going to fit me by then anyway I shouldn't think!

I'm a 32DD normally, I've ordered some 32Es, Mamas and Papas seem to have lots in small back big cup, they went bigger than mine so might be worth a try for £5 a bra?

did any of you ladies get lower backache around 8weeks? is this common?

I've had back ache for a few weeks aye.

I need new bras and ones without wire as I think it makes them hurt more . Can't believe it's nearly Friday . In sure I have been feeling flutters which is weird lol I didn't have them till 18 weeks with caleb. I haven't got a Doppler but a summer infant thing and im sure I have heard heartbeat and definately kicks its so cute. I dont do it everyday just once a week to reassure me. Hope everyone's ok xx

Well I'm out for this month. We have just bought a bigger house which is exciting! Just need to make some babies to fill it now :)

Sorry about AF Mrs Mel :( but congrats on the house! How exciting!! :) are you moving in soon then??

Good luck with the move Lu-is! Looking forward to hearing about it when you return! :)

I can't believe I hit 30 weeks today. Holy crap. I hope my appointment tomorrow goes well. I'm so tired lately... not sure if they'll check my iron again or not. Guess we will see!

Thanks Swan, all being well we should be moving in the new year!

Wow, 30 weeks already! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->