The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Poppie, I am going straight to K mart. I have a couple of nursing bras, but I haven’t worn them yet. I might have to pull them out just so that I’m comfortable.

Kimberley, Thankfully, I haven’t had any low back pain. I think it’s because I’ve been doing exercises that are supposed to help with that. I’ve also started to incorporate prenatal yoga in my routine.

MrsMel, Sorry about AF. Wonderful news about your house.

Swanx, congrats on 30 weeks. That is so exciting.

Mrs Mel, great news about the house. It was about this time last year that we offered on our house that we're now living in. We completed in late January.

That's cool beccad, our offer was accepted a few weeks ago, we're hoping to be in soon after the new year as there isn't a chain either side. These things do always take longer than you think though! x

Hey all,
Wednesday - hump day. sigh. Today I have to drive 2 hours to cover a session for someone else who is sick. It's going to be crap because it's raining, but at least I get out of the office.

CeeDee - the maternity bras I'm wearing are actually nursing ones, but they are awesome, comfy and cheap.

Mrs Mel - sorry about AF :( But good news about your house.

Looking forward to the weekend so much. Going to put up the Christmas tree and just generally relax.

I hope everyone is doing ok?

Aaah! I've been so busy lately! school, work, family... Just want a break!

I'm way behind on everyone here. I'm sorry! I'll catch up later. Just wanted to say hi! :wave:

Mrs. Mel -sorry about AF. :( But yay for the house!!!! :D

Dinah - wow.. 32DD that is big to begin with. yikes!

Swan - good luck with the appointment. I also see the Dr. tomorrow. Wehave our 22 week appointment :) yay for hearing the heartbeat. and we'll see if the Dr. has anything to say about the U/S.
I cannot believe you're at 30 weeks already. wow.

Poppie - have a good Wednesday, at least it's one day closer to Friday! I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas!

Nanner -HI!!!!!!

We're moved!!! Hooray. The house is wonderful and I love it! There is still plenty of stuff to unpack so I'll be extra busy for awhile. :)

That's cool beccad, our offer was accepted a few weeks ago, we're hoping to be in soon after the new year as there isn't a chain either side. These things do always take longer than you think though! x

Yeah we didn't really have a chain - our vendors were buying from a developer, and it was the developer that insisted on the super-quick time-scale, but then nearly held everything up at the end :dohh: We only exchanged three days before the completion date specified by the developer, mainly because they hadn't filed some paperwork with the local authority. Our vendors were tearing their hair out as they were moving from Surrey to the Lake District, and had to spend £4k on removals, which they would have lost altogether if we hadn't completed on time. Thankfully we were living with DH's parents, so didn't make much difference either way what happened.

I must say, though, that setting the completion date in advance really did get the solicitors' arses in gear :thumbup:

a bit random but i've had my heart set on my baby girls name for a good few years now. I fell in love with it and no body else had that name so it was more unique. Well now there are 2 girls i was in school with that have named their baby it and i'm hearing it everywhere now!!

I'm still going to use it but i just a bit miffed that its not such a unique name any more which i wanted because mine and DH are more unique.

ahhh never mind ey xxx

Hi Girls,

Just wanted to say hello! How are you all doing?

Loads of the June bugs are preggo now! Thats fantastic!

I have about 8 weeks until DD!! And just 3 and a bit weeks left to work, I am struggling now though.

Morning everyone!

Well I didn't get home til about 8:30pm last night as there was an accident. So I am definitely leaving early today.

Welsh - hello! and OMG you only have a little while to go. I just realised your baby is due on my birthday!! Such a wonderful day to be born!

Nanner - hey there, have been missing you.

Wana - ugh on the names. I haven't heard anyone close with the name we want for a boy and hoping that it stays that way. So many people I know having babies around the same time I hope no one uses it. I'm not telling anyone just in case.

lu-is - I hope you are enjoying your new home. We still have a fair bit to unpack etc, but we have most of it done. I will do a bit more this weekend AFTER I put up my Christmas decorations! :)

Have a great day everyone. :)

Lu-is, I’m so glad your all moved in. Now it’s time to unpack.

Welsh, Hello, it’s good to hear from you. Wow you are getting very close to your due date, you must be excited.

Wanab, I wouldn’t worry about the name. Name your child what you like. It may have just been a coincidence and you’ll never hear that name again.

AFM, I'm doing well. Baby girl is starting to be more active. I also ordered a portable swing and playard and they both came yesterday. We still haven't given much thought to names, but I thinking about naming her after someone in the family.

Hi ladies! I’ve been reading, but unable to post until now. So time to catch up!

Well congrats Mrs Mel and best wishes with your move! I hope all goes well for you and I’m so happy you were able to find something! :D

Hope all is well Nanner! :wave:

My appointment went very well, thanks Lu-is! Aria’s head was down, she’s measuring on task, everything looks pretty dandy. So I’m relieved. How was your appointment?

I’m sorry to hear of your name frustrations Wana – that’s such a bummer! :(

Hi Welsh! How are you feeling? You’re getting so close to delivering our first June Bug – I’m so excited for you! And only a few more weeks left of work – I’m envious. Take me out with you!!! xD

Hope your day goes better today, Poppie, and that you get home earlier so you can get some rest!

Ooo, taking advantage of some online deals, CeeDee? ;) I’ve been stalking online, but haven’t purchased anything besides Christmas presents lately. But I need some new underwear and some more bras (still didn’t get there yet… haha). I am going to online research where in my area has decent maternity bras for reasonable prices, then go on a hunt this Saturday after our birthday class if I’m not too tired.

Started wearing a maternity belt now, and boy does it help with my back pain! :dance: What a relief! It was weird at first but now, I’m used to it and wear it nonstop.

So glad it’s Thursday. This weekend we have a class from 9-4:30 at the hospital for childbirth prep, and Sunday I have my nephew’s birthday party. So we’re going to be busy, busy, busy! Hoping it doesn’t take too much of a toll on me; I’m already tired!

Have a great day ladies!

Morning and TFIF!! :happydance:

I did leave earlier yesterday afternoon which meant I could pop into the shops and get some money back from my Drs bills (we call it Medicare) and also pick up part of my Mum's Chrissy present and oopsie, I accidently bought some flip flops for me. I was able to get home by 5 and have a little nap before DH got home.

Can't wait to get home tonight to put up my Christmas tree.

I hope everyone is well and you have a great weekend.

xo

Swan - glad the appointment went well :thumbup: Mine went great too - low blood pressure but at least that is better than high bp. Dr. told me to take things slow. Baby was good, heart beat was 140.

Welsh- wow! only 8 weeks! That's flown by.

CeeDee - yay, it's fun when they become more active! thought sometimes my little bean kicks up a storm.. especially when I'm trying to sleep. :) I ordered a high chair the other day it was on clearance! I'm also buying my sister's swing off of her.

Poppie - I can't wait to put up the Christmas tree! My hubby put the Christmas lights on the house yesterday.

Wana - the baby boy name I wanted to use seems to have appeared everywhere lately. drats.

Morning all hope your all ok. I'm just off to scan soon , nervous and excited . I'm off this weekend as its calebs birthday and he's 2 can't believe in another 6months I will have 2. No sign of bump yet but I kinda like that as I haven't got to buy new clothes yet lol xx

i have read through but have not got time to post but i will do 2moro :D as its mine and calebs two years today and we are off out for a nice meal. :D good luck pink and everyone else i will catch up soon take care x 9 weeks today :D

Hope the scan went well Pink. I'm jelous of your lack of bump, mine is REALLY obvious I look a lot more than 12 weeks, more like 16 I think. A random lady in the pub (bar meal for tea, haven't been hitting the booze!) asked when I was due tonight. None of my skirts or trousers do up anymore, I was hoping I could hold off until the sales for some maternity wear, but it may not be possible. Bump band ordered though, hopefully that will buy me some time in normal clothes, even if I can't hide the bump any more. Scan is on Monday, but I'm sure most of my work colleagues have guessed already.

I showed pretty quickly too Dinah - or at least, I felt as though I did! haha. I seemed to measure normally from what my OBG has been saying all along... but still.

Attaching a bump photo from a few moments ago. I just pulled off my support maternity band for the photo, hence why you may see some lines across my tummy. :haha: I've been wearing the support belt all day for work and it has helped my back a lot! I feel as though I'm not necessarily as "bump-y" as some girls who are in their 30 weeks like me, but then I look at pre-pregnancy or even the 8-week photos and realize okay, yeah, I have grown a bit :haha:

Now I'm settling down to watch an Andrea Boccelli concert on the TV with hubby and may just get to sleep. Class at the hospital all day tomorrow! :dance:

Hope all is well with you ladies! Hope your scan went well, Pink!!

Attachments

• securedownload-1.jpg
    securedownload-1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 9
  • securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members