The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Sorry ladies had an enginier out this morning sorting out our phoneline so couldn't pop on and have not long got home from work.

yay another girlie on the way!! congrats Cee dee :D :D

haha its funny to see you all checking in to find out and thankyou all for thinking of me :) :)

unfortunatly however i didn't get my bfp this morning it was a bfn and there was no hint of a line :( :( I've had a small amount of pinky stuff again and i don't feel like AF is on her way but i'll have to see what happens on the weekend now.

I know how you feel Mrs Mel I've started to get a bit like that as well.

xxx

Sorry Wanna!

Poppie, I havent felt any movement.. I hope everything is ok in there.. I keep justifying it because I scooter over speed bumps twice a day which is quite enough movement for any small bean....

when did other people start feeling movement??

Congrats on the Girl Ceedee...
Im so looking forward to our next scan!

I keep thinking about a doppler, just because Im getting worried.. the thing that is stopping me is that If I dont find it,then theres nothing I can do, except start worrying more!!! :)!!

How is everyone else?

Sorry ladies had an enginier out this morning sorting out our phoneline so couldn't pop on and have not long got home from work.

yay another girlie on the way!! congrats Cee dee :D :D

haha its funny to see you all checking in to find out and thankyou all for thinking of me :) :)

unfortunatly however i didn't get my bfp this morning it was a bfn and there was no hint of a line :( :( I've had a small amount of pinky stuff again and i don't feel like AF is on her way but i'll have to see what happens on the weekend now.

I know how you feel Mrs Mel I've started to get a bit like that as well.

xxx

Yeah, I'm sure it'll happen for us soon enough :)
Sorry about the BFN, still time though! Fingers are crossed for you x

Hello!

Congrats on team pink CeeDee!

Sorry about ur BFN Wana....hugs

Mrs Mel - nice to have u back, and sorry you've been feeling a bit rubbish....hugs to you too!

Singers - think some people don't feel anything til 20weeks ish, but not sure!

I finally got my scan date through today - woo hoo! It's 3 weeks away, and so i'll be 12+6.....quite late i thought, but they say as long as its before 13+6!!! I'm, just being impatient!

Hope everyone is well x

Thanks Meadows! Great you have a date to look forward to for your scan! :)

CeeDee- I would't worry yet about not feeling any movement. I only just started noticing flutters the last week or two. Even then, I didn't realize what it was until I described it to my doc. Some of the books say that you might not feel anything until weeks 16-25.

Sorry about the BFN, wanab.

Happy Thanksgiving to the girls in the states!

Hi girls, just popping in quickly. Loooooong day at a conference today, so tired.

Sorry Wana on the bfn. :(

I saw my OBs today, all good. I think she wrote down in my little book that my fundal height was 20, do you think that means 20cm? From what i have read its supposed to be 1cm for each week you are, so does that make me measuring at 20weeks? Probably just a rough guide :shrug: but crazy if it was!! Baby bug was hiding a bit too, took a little while to find on the doppler, but we got it in the end, much to my relief.

Anyway, talk soon I hope everyone is ok.

Xo

I don't think it's that late Meadows, they try to get the scan as close to 12 weeks as they can, I guess they were fully booked a few days earlier. I can understand the impatience though - I'm counting the sleeps until our first scan.

Ahh rubbish news Wana :hugs:

Glad your appointment went well Poppie.

yes, also counting the days to my first scan - three weeks today (so feels like AGES yet!)

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate! I feel so tired today - I've not slept well the last couple of nights and I don't know why. I'm knackered during the day and in the evening, but then I get into bed and just lay awake for a couple of hours, sometimes more. And I wake up in the night - three times last night. Once quite early on, about midnight, for a wee, but then the other two times I've no idea why. I hope it passes soon.

So originally my scan date was the 14th Dec, which wasn't going to be that great as apart from me feeling like it was ages away, it actually clashed with my work xmas do that i've organised!!! So anyway, i thought i'd just give them a ring today to see if i could change it.....was prepared for them to say i could change it to a later date than that, but was nicely surprised when she said "how about a week earlier?" So i've now got it on the 7th Dec at 7.30pm when i'll be 11+6. Just under 2 weeks away! Can't wait, but am sooooo nervous that everything will not be ok......i think i'm always going to worry about something!

Dinah - when is ur scan?

Wanan - sorry about the BFN. :( I'm sending truck loads of baby dust to you and Mrs. Mel. Good luck Mrs. mel.

Singers - I could feel some movement around week16 - but mostly big movements like if the baby was probably flipping or something. Now I feel a ton of kicking and punching, baby has been crazy active the last two days.

Meadows - That's cool that you got your scanned moved ahead. :) now you just have to be patient for only a little while. I think everything will be fine. :thumbup:

Happy Thanksgiving to the ladies in the US. Hope you enjoy Turkey day!

As I mentioned, my little guy or gal has been punching and kicking up a storm the last two days. It's a really enjoyable sensation but also distracting lol. They're getting to be stronger and stronger.
Sometimes I worry that I don't eat enough food in a day, but sometimes I just don't find food appealing and I don't want to just snack on junk. I hope the little one is gettting enough nutrients.

We move into our house in 4 days! Hooray!!!!! :D Means I've been super duper busy packing.

Oh yeah, and I finally have a bump!!

Attachments

• IMG_097620wk.jpg
    IMG_097620wk.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 7
Ah Lu-is what a lovely little bump!

Meadows I'm worrying about the scan too, mainly that they'll tell me there's nothing there.

My scan is the 5th Meadows, 10 days to go.

That's quite a bump Lu-is!

I'm trying to be rational about the scan. I was speaking to a girl on these boards who is a sonogram tech, she does at least 5 per day, 5 days a week, and she said it's a bad fortnight if there is one bad result. By my maths that's a 2% rate of bad news in a bad fortnight so I'm very comforted that despite so many terrible stories on these boards, ladies are more likely to post when there is a problem than just to say 'it was all great'.

Becca - I think your scan will be just fine. Don't get too worked up or stressed about it, focus on the positive, you're going to see your little baby! Not too many chances to do that before they're born. :)

Dinah's got some good rationale there. I think that a lot of people on this board do get worked up about their 12 week scan, probably like you said because we hear about the bad results more than the good.

My bump - yeah that picture makes my bump look mighty and fantastic! :D lol I think people can definitely tell I'm pregnant now.

Great bump Lu!

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all those who were celebrating yesterday! We are at my inlaws until tomorrow morning, and I swear I never need to eat again! :haha: Ohh food. :) I dread getting on the scale for my OBG next week, but what are ya gonna do? haha. Today I'm spending the day with my BFF so hopefully I walk off something.

I felt flutters at 16 weeks, but they were so delicate and light that sometimes I wasn't positive it was movement. But I know ladies who didn't feel them until closer to 20 or even beyond. Depends on various factors, especially if the baby likes hiding. lol

Sorry about the BFN Wana! :(

Alright, I'm going to go take a quick walk before my friend calls, try to balance off yesterday's huge meal :) Hope everyone has a great Friday and I'll do a more proper checkin when I return home! :wave:

Hey all

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!!

Good news about your scan meadows :)

Fab bump pic lu-is! anybody else going to share a bump pic??

Hope all your scans come around quckly for you all :)

AFM I still don't know whats going on :shrug: i'm very aware of my boobs and belly. feel like ive got a jelly belly and my boobs are deffinatly fuller and a bit uncomfortable. I'm tired and moody. My appetite has perked up a bit but isn't back to normal. I don't feel like AF is coming. I'm still getting a tiny amount of discoloured discharge and i just don't know! lol

I'll see if anything happens this weekend, if AF turns up then ok onto next month. If not i'll test on Monday and either way BFP or BFN i'll be off to the doctors i've decided.

xxx

whats the smiley for kim?? :)

Hope everyones having a good weekend so far. I had a staff meeting this morning which went well and have just had a sort round the house. I'm off to pick up my youngest nephew, rhys who is 3. He's staying with me and DH tonight because his big brother has got a boxing match. I don't really like the boxing so i don't go, so i look after rhys instead some times and mum does the other times.

So should be a fun evening. Taking him to the park by my house later and then poping to mum and dads for him to see them and plus he loves the 3 dogs they have :) ( 2 are mine but couldn't take them when i moved out into rented :( )

anyway speak to you all laters

xxx

Oh and no sign of AF :) so my ticker is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->