The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Thanks Pink, I updated you on the main page! :thumbup:

:xmas13: Dinah omg that's classic. xDD I'm glad the scan went well; great pic of your LO! And I'm glad your baby seems to have nice healthy legs ;) LOL If you end up on team :blue: then he can be like, "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!" xD

Hi Poppie! :wave: Can it be the weekend already?!

What a great scan photo dinah!

uuuurrrgggh I feel rubbish today. My cold is getting worse, and although work doesn't know I'm pregnant yet, they've sent me home today as I was just looking (and feeling) awful. I slept a couple of hours this afternoon, but don't feel any better, aside from the cold I feel like I'm holding off a migraine. Waiting for DH to get home for dinner then I'm going back to bed I think.

Errr there is lots of colds at moment it's horrible. I'm hoping the swine flu doesn't appear this year especially as I work at hospital it's not a good thing xx

Yeah had it about a month a go. Due to being diabetic and working hospital x have you had yours xx

Morning! Hump Day! YAY! :xmas12: <~ Loving the Christmas emoticons!

Dinah - gorgeous scan pic! LOL about your brother. :D

Becca - sorry you arent feeling well. I hope you get better soon.

We had our flu shots before we went overseas earlier this year, although it's not really flu season here now. Today it's going to be 28c (82.4F) which is our first hotter day so far this summer. It's been unusually cooler so far.

I hope you all have a great day.

:xmas3:

Hello everyone! I&#8217;ve been unable to logon because I&#8217;ve been busy at work and my laptop at home has been acting crazy.

Lovely bump, Swanx! Plus you are so cute.

Poppie, Great tree!

Pink, Glad your scan went well. Cute scan pics!

Beccad, I hope you feel better. Sorry to hear about your DH&#8217;s friend.

Wanab, your tree looks great too. I love the purple and white.

Dinah, Cute scan pic. Looks like baby was doing situps.

Nanner, Sorry to hear about the couple and the adoptive baby. That is so sad. Adoption is very hard emotional, a lot of people always suggest adoption, but it can just as painful as infertility. I will keep them in my prayers. I love the names you&#8217;ve picked out for you girl. Hubby and I have no names, but were working on it.

AFM, Everything is going well. I have my next appointment on Friday.

Yeah had it about a month a go. Due to being diabetic and working hospital x have you had yours xx

No not yet. No one has mentioned it to me either and I forgot to ask the midwife at my booking appointment. I never had it before pregnancy so maybe that's why I've not heard about it. I might call the community midwives later.

I'm staying home from work today as I still feel awful. Got a splitting headache that I can't shift and it's kept me awake half the night. Paracetamol just isn't touching it - I'm a bit concerned it's heading towards a migraine.

Poppie it's about 3 degrees where I am (I guess that's about 40 Fahrenheit? for you US ladies). Having to scrape frost off the cars every morning. 28 sounds lovely!

Funeral is on Tuesday. I get so upset at funerals, even for people I didn't know that well. When my friend's dad died a few years back I was a total mess of snot and tears and ran out of tissues and had to use my sleeve. I get these big shuddering sobs in my chest too, you know like little kids do. It's very odd. And now with the pregnancy hormones UGH! The coffin is going to be open at the church the night before. I think DH is going but I don't want to. I've never seen a dead person but I've seen many dead pet cats (sorry awful comparison) and they just don't look like themselves as soon as they die. Like their soul has disappeared, what made them the person they were has gone somewhere else, and it's just a body left behind.

When we went to DHs granny's wake (Irish open coffin the night before the funeral, followed by a trip to the pub!) she looked incredibly well. Like she'd got all dolled up for a night out, then fallen asleep instead. Personally I found it really odd, lots of relatives stood around the coffin for 3 hours almost forgetting what was in the middle of the room while they laughed and joked and checked football results on their phones, then suddenly the priest came in and all the tears and wailing started again.

Knocked my front tooth veneer out AGAIN last night. So back to the dentist for me. Mine is on holiday so I get to bite a completely different one this time.

Thanks for the bump photos swan! It looks so cute!

Poppie & Wanna - nice trees! I've got to get mine up soon, I can't wait to decorate the new house!
I'm going to do some Christmas cookies with my sisters and neice and nephew this weekend. We get together every year for this :)

Poppie - congrats on 19 weeks!

Becca- sorry about the loss of your friend :(

Nanner - That's really a shame that such a nice couple can't have a baby. I know a lady like that too! Her husband and her tried and tried forever and kept looking for an adoption, I think they had someone back out on them too :(.. but I did just recently find out they have now finally adopted a cute little boy. I am so happy for them!

Dinah & Pink - beautiful scan pics! Glad to see the babies are cooperating to give us all good photos. ;)

Dina - ouch on knocking out your veneer again!!

It's about -30 C with the windchill here... darn winter.. I don't know what the base temperature is but probably like -15 or -20.

I'm doing awesome, and still loving my house. My hips were killing me earlier this week, I think partly because I fell on the ice last Friday and partly from ligament pain.
But they're much better today.

Work Christmas party tomorrow, I'm excited for that!

Hello ladies....just about to head out to my sisters for tea, but had 10 mins to spare so thought i'd pop on here and say hello!

We had our scan yesterday.....all was perfect, although the little one was all tucked up and hiding quite a bit, so we didn't get the best pictures! But it was lovely to see it move around on the screen and i'm soooooo pleased that everything is ok. I will upload a pic when i next come on here.

I hope all you lovely ladies are well....Friday tomorrow - woo hoo! x

I saw this link on Teen Pregnancy the other week and now i've seen the comment on facebook...

Its horrific how people can do something like this!! Sorry to any of you if you read it and it upsets you.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3976244/One-month-old-baby-raped-and-battered.html

NATHAN AND KATHY RAWLINGS NAMED AND SHAMED!!! YOUR SICK FOR RAPING YOUR 1 MONTH OLD SON! BROKE HIS COLLAR BONE HIS ARM RIBS AND GAVE HIM INTERNAL DAMAGE YOU COULDNT HIDE FOREVER!

Poor little angel is now safe in heaven, he lost his fight for life at 6am this morning! Please share so everyone knows who these abusers are and maybe we can stop it happening to another innocent life.... Rip little man your at rest now xx

me & my friends were talking about this tuesday. I don't know how someone can even think about let alone do it. Its so sad he passed away. Horrible people xx

I saw about that too Wana. I just don't understand how someone can do such a thing - I can only think they must be mentally ill, but then that would be disrespectful to people with mental health problems. I can't comprehend what must go through the mind of someone who thinks it's ok to rape a baby (or anyone, really) :cry:

This is terrible and so sad. How could they do that to that little baby? So sad. :cry:

That is absolutely heartbreaking. I was telling OH last night how much I wanted to shoot the man who pushed his 3-year-old into the washing machine to kill him. :( I'm not usually a violent person but I think hormones gripped me hard when I stumbled across that story. This one makes me ill too. Some people don't realize how blessed they are to have children in their lives... or how grateful someone else would be to be blessed to raise their child if they didn't actually want to be a proper parent themselves.

:(

Glad your scan went well Meadows! :thumbup:!

Hi Ladies! FRIDAY!!! Also our work Christmas Party Day!! :xmas9:

Tomorrow morning 9am is our scan. CAN NOT WAIT to see that everything is ok with baby bug and also hopefully find out what team we are on. Anyone want to put in their last guesses??

Wana - I didn't hear about that, that is just disgusting that someone would do that to anyone, let alone a baby. So so sad :(

meadows - glad to hear your scan went well.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I'll hopefully pop on here to let you know how the scan went as soon as I can.

:flower:

I'm going to guess boy poppie, the thread can't all be baby girls! Enjoy your scan - I'm so excited for my 20 week already, and I still have 7 1/2 weeks to go!

They do scans at 22 weeks where I live. Assuming everything goes ok at my 12 week scan next week, 22 weeks is AGES!

I'm going to say boy too poppie, if only to even things out a bit!

I was leaning toward boy too, just because of the girlie abundance. :haha: I'm almost always wrong with my guesses anyway. xDD I can't wait to hear the news - so excited for you! :) Have fun and enjoy!

I'm so glad it's Friday. :D :dance: I need to go home and rest, my poor ankles and feet are so swollen! Only... 9 more hours of work to go! :( LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->