The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Aw congrats Poppie! How exciting!

Sorry the :witch: arrived Mazzy :( major bummer!!

Morning ladies! Monday again, ugh, but 20 weeks for me!! :cloud9::yipee::wohoo::bunny::xmas12:

Mazzy - sorry about AF. I hope the New Year brings that BFP for you. :hugs:

Dinah - I hope you are feeling better soon.

Singers - care to share pics of your decos?

I hope everyone has a great week. :flower:

Yay for 20 weeks Poppie!

This week will be 24 - hooray I'm at the 6 month mark.

Have a great week ladies!! (I hope the week flies by).

sorry i have not been on for a while i have been stalking and reading just not posting not sure why! sorry, hope everyone is well, poppie congrats on a little boy :) i thought you was having a little boy. sorry mazzy hope you get a bfp this jan. trees look good everyone i have put ours up i just need to send you all a pic. im just waiting for my 12week scan date through exciting :D

Morning ladies. This week feels like it's going to go reeeaaallllllllyy slow!

Yesterday turned out to be a bit crappy, I got an email passed on from DH to say they've had reports of Slapped Cheek (Parvovirus) at the school where he works. It's very contagious and I'm not immune to it, so I had to ring my Obs straight away and she sent me for a blood test. Generally it's worse if you contract it in first tri, but I guess it's better safe than sorry. It's probably unlikely that i'll get it, but felt better getting it done. As much as I hate blood tests, I'm getting so much braver at having them.

Lu-is - wow! 6 months!! How awesome.

Kim - it's nice to see you :)

Snow - thank you for popping in, I hope you are doing ok. :hugs:

Hi Snow! :hugs: Been thinking of you, love!

Baby dropped today - or at least, somewhat dropped. I now have stretch marks and have to pee every 15 minutes when I'm on my feet. :haha: Happened within a few hours; I just wasn't feeling 'right' all day and suddenly realized she's a bit lower in there. Sheesh.

Hope everything's okay with you Poppie! I've never heard of that one before; sounds awful though! :(

Poppie, Congrats on your little boy! I knew it! Yay for 20 weeks.

Dinah, Your husband doesn’t get it. My niece absolutely loves the dirt in one of my sister’s potted plants. It is so delicious to her.

Beccad, I hope you start to feel better. You’re almost done with first trimester, so hopefully you’ll get some relief.

Hello Snowflakes!

Swanx, Oh wow! It’s crazy how things can change so quickly with your pregnancy.

I’m going to my parent’s house for Christmas dinner. My parents are going to my sisters on Boxing Day and I’m debating whether to go or stay home and relax with hubby. I’m so behind on Christmas shopping. I’m going to be doing a lot of online shopping.

Snow - Hi!!!! :hugs:

Poppie - yikes. sorry to hear your DH's school has slapcheek going around. Let's hope you and baby are a-okay.

Swan - wow that's exciting that the baby's dropped. I can't believe how fast it is going. :) Your little girl is going to be here in no time.

CeeDee - online shopping is the way to go. :) I got about 60% of my gifts online. I have a couple more to go out and buy still.

I'm thinking I might be getting cold. Boo... My sinuses burn and my head hurts.

Hello ladies, Im at work so a quick message just to let you all know we are on

:pink:

will post photos later!!

Glad everyone is doing ok! Singers congrats on being team pink!

I've had a bit of an eventful couple of days, a really long day at work yesterday - was there for 11 hours! I was so exhausted when I got home so I had some dinner and went to bed about 8.30. I got up again shortly after to get some paracetamol (really bad headache) and I fell down the stairs :dohh: I'm ok thankfully - I slid down on my backside more than fell, but I've pulled a muscle sort of at the front of my hip, the crease where my leg meets my pelvis. My neck is a bit stiff too.

Today we had the funeral of the family friend who died the weekend before last. So sad :cry: It was a catholic service, which went on for nearly two hours. I must confess I was getting a bit fidgety towards the end, mainly because I needed to pee. DH's family is all catholic whereas I had a church of England upbringing. The odd occasion we go to the catholic church I always come home feeling like the most terrible person in the world. It all goes over DH's head, but I guess he's grown up with the Catholic guilt thing so doesn't really notice it so much.

Anyhow on the way home we bought a christmas tree to cheer ourselves up. It's outside standing in a bucket of water before we put it in our sitting room.

Congrats Singers! :)

Becca- Yikes about the stairs! I hope you're okay :( Hope the stiff neck and pulled muscle don't give you too much grief.
:hugs:

I've discovered an interesting feeling today... baby hiccups!! :) I never really thought about some of the sensations I thought were kicks but then I realized it was really spasming in a rhythmic way much like hiccups. I'm pretty certain that's what I was feeling earlier today. They were lighter than the usual kicks and like a said very rhythmic.

Yay congrats on Team Pink Singers!!

Hope your ok Becca :hugs: and glad all went well with the service even though it was long. I have yet to go to a funeral. There were a few when i was little and i wasn't allowed to go and no body has passed since i've been older.

lu-is thats amazing lol

Well i'm coming down with something again! I felt really sick going to bed last night and woke up the same and just managed to eat breakfast. I've felt really off all day and now i'm home and finally stopped i feel that ill ache you get all over when your run down. It sucks.

On the other hand we had our christmas show tonigh in work. ITs only a little show that takes about 10 minutes and we get all the parents in for a mingle because they are all aged between 6 months and 4 years. It went really well and they did an excellent job!! We've got it all again tomorrow as we split it over 2 nights because of te amount of parents.

Hope all are well xxx

Morning!

Congrats Singers on Team :pink:! There's going to lots of little ladies for my little boy to chase! :haha:

I hope you are ok Becca?

Lu-is - how cute about the hiccups! I can't wait to feel that.

I hope you are feeling better too wana

Here's some photos from our scan on the weekend. I labeled them mainly for family so they knew what they were looking at. I didn't send them the one with the boy bits though, cuz I didn't think my nieces and nephews needed to see them, also my Dad doesn't want to know! Crazy because I told him we won't be censoring our conversation around him!
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/Publication1.jpg

awwww :D he is cute. i know the are alot of girls being made here the boys have the pick of the crop hehe.

I HAVE MY SCAN BOOKED FOR TUESDAY 20TH AT 1.30PM EXCITED MUCH :D

OK so i think i have managed to upload the photos, firstly we have a lit xmas twig, and a non lite xmas twig, we decided to have axmas twig as well, just to brighten up the corner of the room, we then have a pic of the xmas tree lit as I couldnt seem to make the one of it not lit small enough, that may take time.

I have also attached the photos from the scan of our little girl!

quite excited but wish we had another scan so we could see how she was doing later on! well at work again, so hope everyone one is good

Becca - did u go to the hospital?
Wanna hope you feel better soon!

Attachments

• 101220111161.jpg
    101220111161.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 101220111162.jpg
    101220111162.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 101220111164.jpg
    101220111164.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1