The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hello Ladies, checking this at work so just a quick one,

Hope everyone is well...
apart from the colds, and headaches (hope this goes away soon!)
Poppie mine is on tuesday and Im so excited I want to know what it is!!!
I have also resisted buying anything baby realated (apart from matress for the moses basket) the moses basket is the one I had when I was a baby so I thought that was quite a nice thing to keep! but once it is confirm Im off to start (well maybe in january sales)

Swan your so nearly there.. how does it feel??

Anyone wanna guess from my scan photos what Im having..?

getting tree tommorrow,
Wanna yours looks lovely..
And hopefully will be finishing off christmas shopping, as I dont want to spend all my free time shopping!

lots of christmassy good wishes to your all!

Meadows, I’m glad you scan went well.

I think it’s a boy as well, Poppie. Can't wait to hear.

Singers, I’m a guess boy for you as well.

AFM, I had my monthly doctor’s appointment today. Very quick, blood pressure, fundal measurement, weight, and urine sample. Baby girl was moving all around while she was trying to find the heartbeat, she finally stopped long enough to get it. I also have to have another ultrasound because the last one was incomplete. Yeah!

I'm in such a good mood today! :xmas3:

Poppie- I'm thinking a boy. :blue: I can't wait to see what you're having!

Singers- I think a girl for you! :pink: Baby shopping is so fun! The things they have now are sooooo cute!

Becca- It seems like 22 weeks is forever away but it gets here so fast!

Everyone seems to be moving along nicely in their pregnancy's. Pretty soon we'll have little bundles instead of little bumps!

My hubby had a poker night last night. None of them had to work today so the drinks were flowing :beer: and it was late before they wrapped it up. One guy had a little too much and ended up crashing on the couch. As quiet as they tried to be, I still heard everything they did! I didn't complain since I didn't want to spoil their fun but I had to get up early for work. :coffee: I got even when I got out the hairdryer, made myself breakfast, ran the the dishwasher, brought in firewood...!

I love the Christmas season! All our shopping is done, Christmas tree is up, and our plans are made! :xmas10: I love shopping for people. I like it better than getting presents!

We also finished painting the baby's room. It's so cute! Once I get the finishing touches on it, I'll post some pictures.

I've finished all my tests. I even get out of my class's final exam next week, which means I get to actually do something fun this weekend! :dance: I'm going to meet up with a friend for lunch, make some curtain's for the baby's room, and I have a shelf project started in the garage I want to work on (I love crafty things!).

:xmas16::xmas9::xmas7::xmas6:
I love the Christmas emoticons!

Hi Ladies! :xmas3:

Hope everyone is good and healthy!

Well last week my and hubby put up our christmas decs so our house looks amazingly festive! :xmas9:

oh i hope if there are any Scottish Junebugs here are safe. My friend sent me a picture of a tornado just outside Falkirk! Although if you could send some snow to the rest of the country it would be great i want to make a snowman :xmas7:

Babywise, currently im 8DPO and feeling really positive this month. :happydance:

So...who wants a snowball fight? :xmas5:

Ooh we definately need bfps mazzy got fingers crossed . Don't know if I want know snow as I always end up getting stuck in the flat x x

I brought myself some snow grips as i didn't go out last winter and i refuse to be stuck indoors this winter

Glad everyone is ok! Mazzy, fingers crossed for you.

Not sure what we're doing for christmas yet. We were thinking about being on our own, just the two of us at home, but we've both been thinking perhaps we'd like to see other people on christmas day. DH, however, doesn't want to spend it with either of our families :dohh: (I don't know why?!)

Me and hubby went to Norwich last year to spend it with my family so this year we are staying in Liverpool. On Christmas day we are having it alone and on boxing day seeing his family. My parents are coming up for New Year.

Hello ladies!!

Well, had the scan this morning. All looking very good which is a relief. Had to pee halfway through as baby bug wasn't cooperating to get good measurements for the head etc, but then came good.

And I can tell you that we're on team.....

:blue: BLUE :blue:

We are very very pleased, hubby especially :cloud9:

The Dr/sonographer was very funny, he of course did all the other measurements and checking and then found us the "gender area" as he referred to it. He said "you are looking at your son" (very sweet I thought) and I asked how confident he was in saying that, and he remarked "well if they hand you a girl in the hospital, ask for a DNA test because this is a boy" and he pointed out the sack and penis, took a photo and measured it! :haha:

So we went to the shops after and bought some cute little blue things that had caterpillars and blue ladybugs on it. I'd also decided that I'd do a Very Hungry Caterpillar nursery if it was a boy, so I've been researching stuff for that all afternoon. So excited!! :wohoo:

Mazzy - :dust: for you. I hope you get that bfp this month.

Singers - Hmmm I am going to go with :blue: for you.

Anyway, I hope your weekends are going well. I'm off to research more VHC nursery stuff.

:flower:

Wooohooo yay for team blue! Congrats poppie. I'd put just about everything I have that I'll be joining you there in a few weeks.

Tiny smattering of snow this morning, clearly God listens as I was just saying yesterday it felt wrong to go get our Christmas tree when it hasn't snowed yet - and that's what we're doing today.

My run of nightmares has started up again, last night I drempt my mum wanted to burn down the house we were all living in for the insurance money, despite me being really upset and telling her it was an awful idea. So when I woke up at 5am that was it for me. I've made the most of the morning by tidying the lounge and kitchen ready for the tree, but I'm aware that to get the tree in we need to move a piece of heavy furniture, and I can't help with that, so going to smile nicely at my brother to see if he will come and help us.

Hurray for team blue poppie! Hungry caterpillar nursery sounds lovely.

Flutter those eye-lashes dinah! Are you feeling better lately? Sorry you're having nightmares. I've had some mad dreams lately, thankfully nothing too nightmare-ish.

I feel like all I do is grumble about being ill lately. I was sick this morning after my breakfast :cry: I didn't feel sick, but after I brushed me teeth my gag reflex got the better of me. It's so sensitive... I'm also fed up of this cold, which I've had for 11 days now. I guess with the pregnancy my immune system must just be overstretched, as I normally fight them off in three or four days, if I get them at all.

On the plus side, I almost had an uninterrupted sleep last night - hurray! I slept from about 11pm until 7 this morning, when I woke up about to pee myself so had to dash to the bathroom. I went back to sleep for another hour after that - it was still dark so no point getting up. DH is busy this weekend (I have been ordered back to bed by him, my mum and MIL) and he'll be re-decorating our second bedroom. We've got a third smaller bedroom next to our room that is going to be the nursery eventually, but it's currently DH's office, so we're going to move all his computer equipment and paperwork into the second bedroom, and have it as an office cum guest bedroom. DH needs to do some serious decluttering, though. He's a terrible hoarder - family trait!

Other than that, DH's younger sister is coming over this evening and staying the night. She and I are going to do a bit of christmas shopping tomorrow, but we'll be getting there in time for the shops to open, and are going to whizz round for a couple of hours before it gets really busy with christmas shoppers.

Eyelashes fluttered and furniture moved. We have a HUGE tree now taking up a large amount of lounge.

I feel a lot better now, nausea has calmed down a lot in the last week, sickness has stopped. Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel for you too.

Think my bump is having a growth spurt, the muscles down the side have felt pulled for the last day or two.

Conversation between me and DH when we got home needs sharing.
Me: Love, you're trapsing mud all over the floor. Boots, off.
Him: It's not off my boots (lifts boots, sees lots of mud, looks sheepish)
Me: You'll have to get used to taking off your boots, this time next year a small person will be crawling and trying to eat the mud
Him: I'd really hope our child isn't stupid enough to put mud in its mouth
Me: Oh darlink, you've no idea. You're going to spend the next 4 years saying 'don't put that in your mouth!' on a daily basis.
Him: Nah, that's only in films.

I think this could be a steep learning curve!

Love it Dinah i think he'll have a few shocks along the way!!

Congrats on team BLUE and love the theme for your nursery :D xxx

Well my positivity didnt work this month, :witch: came this morning :nope:

Oh well bring on next month

Poppie - congrats on team Blue!! Hungry Caterpillar sounds super duper cute! I still dont know what kind of theme to do.

Dinah - I've been having odd dreams too, it's so weird and kinda scary. lol cute dialogue between you and hubby.

Mazzy- Darn! Sorry about AF I was hoping this would be your month.

Becca - sorry that you're feeling sick so much. :( and bad sleeps definitely don't help.

It's odd that we don't have any snow right now.. all the snow we did have has melted away. I don't mind too much, as long as there is snow for Christmas. :)

My work Christmas party was on Friday and was a ton of fun! Even without being able to drink I still had a blast. Did a lot of dancing, partying, lots of eating and then when I got to bed it was baby's turn to do some partying and dancing about.
I'm loving the feeling of the baby moving, but boy oh boy does it move a lot some days. Does anybody else feel movements constantly through the day?

Hurray I feel a bit better today! Cold has almost gone and no sicky feeling today.

Mazzy, I'm so sorry that AF got you :hugs:

My Christmas works do was light night as was a lot of fun too lu-is!!

Sorry AF got you Mazzy.

Glad your feeling better Becca :)

Finished all the christmas shopping today and jsut have to wrap DH prezzies now. We both set a certain amount to spend each and then go off and meet back up in 1 hour. We both kind of over shot the budget by about ...£50 :blush: Its a good job we've got money in the savings account lol :D xxx

Hello Ladies,

Congrats Poppie! I love the way the sonographer told you!!! It made me chuckle...
Im quite nervous about the scan now... just hoping everything is still o.k. still quietly excited about finding out whether we are team blue or pink.

Tree up and decorated paper chains up the place looks lovely, we ended up getting a blue spruce tree which looks blue ish and smells lovely!!!

Hope evryone is fine, OH has just asked for my help in the kitchen, so I should probably be off. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Clearly cursed myself saying the nausea and sickness had gone, had an awful weekend with it. We got the tree yesterday, but I haven't felt up to decorating it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->