The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

awwww singers im so happy for you so glad everything is going great :D a little beautiful girl :D and our xmas tree is lovelyyyy :D oh i am very smiley x

Singers - Congrats on the baby GIRL!! Wonderful news!! Can't believe all the pink in June Bugs!!

Great news about the scan Kimberley!

Singers, no I've not gone to the hospital. All the aches and pains from the fall are muscular so I'm not sure there's much that can be done anyway - I can't take any anti-inflammatories. I've been taking paracetamol as it's aching quite a bit up the back of my arm, up the right side of my torso and that side of my neck too - I think I grabbed at the bannister as I slid. I don't have to be back at work again for nearly a week now (next Tuesday) so I'm just going to take it very easy over the weekend and rest. I am a little bit worried that the baby got bumped about, but I've not had any pain or bleeding so I think it's probably ok. I've got my 12 week scan tomorrow anyway so I'll find out either way...

Lovely scan photos poppie xx

Hi all

Fab scan pics ladies!!

We had the second of our christmas shows tonight and it went fab also!! :D Very proud of our little boys and girls!!

We have also now had confirmed (as we had already found out through it being obvious and a very chatty 3 year old ) that 3 of the mums are all pregnant :) the one is due in March so is what approx 28 weeks, another is 4 1/2 months so 22 weeks and due April and the last is 18 weeks so is due in May. So that'll be fun in work next year with 3 in a short space of time adjusting to a new baby and obviously they'll start at nursery at some point at the end of the year if they just do 6 months mat.

xxx

aww becca excited for your scan 2moro looking forward to seeing your pics :D hope the pain cools down for you, its not nice when your aching and cant take anything for it. we went to a panto today was great really enjoyed the laugh and it made me feel good then we went out for dinner with the friends we went with.

snow are you trying again or you waiting a while?

Wanna glad it all went well bet you felt so proud seeing them do well like it was your little babies :D

Morning - Thursday... getting there.:wacko:

Singers - your pics are great. Your little girl is gorgeous. Your scan photos are so much better than mine (I did screen shot mine off the DVD, but still).

Becca - I hope the pain goes away soon. That's not fun. All the best for your scan.

Kim - I bet you're counting down the minutes til your scan!!

No real news here. Hubby thinks he's getting a cold so I want to stay away from him.

Talk tomorrow when it'll be FRIDAY!! :happydance:

its wednesday here so thursday 2moro and friday my 11 weeks :D i know i can not wait for my scan i really hope everything is okay it should be but im still worrying! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh excited :D x

Just a quick update, my Dr phoned to let me know that my blood test from the other day didn't show any signs of infection from the slapped cheek virus. All good! :)

Another :pink: Junebug! Congrats, singers! Cute pics!

Beccad, Sorry about your fall and the sad funeral. Congrats on your Christmas tree!

Lu-is, That is so cool to feel hiccups!

Wanab, Congrats on your show! I bet the kids were cute.

Poppie, Cute pics! Glad your results came back negative.

What a relief Poppie!

How are you feeling Becca, any better? :hugs:

So many exciting scans coming up, and so many adorable scan photos! :dance: :happydance: I love it! :D

Hi Wana! :wave: You're getting close to testing soon, right?! Maybe a nice Christmas gift??? ;)

Oh and just a heads-up, one of our Junebugs, WelshMum, posted a pretty sad thread in third tri (not about the baby, but about her OH), in case anyone's interested in reading it. :hugs: She's having a rough go right now, poor darling that she is. :( Just wanted to mention it, so we can give her love and support through her difficult time.

I happened to just stumble across it by pure accident, and wanted to mention it sooner but my brain's been out the window this week. :dohh:

If you're reading, Welsh, :hugs: and love to you! xoxo

i don't know what's going on with Welsh but :hugs: and hope your ok.

Yeah swan it would be lovely but haven't really thought about any of it this month tbh and i'm not very hopeful. i'm sure AF will arrive as it usually does.

Btw i'm not i'll the onther night must of just been a one off as i was fine the next day :)

I've got my first day off today and got up late (about 11am) and have been cleaning the house ever since. I like to have the time to clean the whole house on my own and take as long as i need. Its quite satisfying lol i think thats just left over from my OCD lol

xxx

I'll make sure to find Welsh's post today. I hope she's okay.

I love all the scan pics! :thumbup: Keep 'em coming!

Good news on the test Poppie! Glad all is well. :flower:

Wanna- Hoping for a nice Christmas surprise for you! :xmas10:

We had some bad news last night. There was another cave-in last night at the mine that my husband works at. He wasn't there at the time but did get called in for most of the night to help. Apparently, 8 miners were buried but all were pulled out fairly quickly. No one had any life threatening injuries but all were banged up. I work at the hospital they were taken to, and so far the staff seems optimistic. Unfortunately for the mine, a major area was taken out in the cave-in so it looks like it'll be shut down for a while (again). Not good news for workers so close to Christmas. Although, we're very grateful that no one was seriously hurt.
The US ladies might be noticing some things about it on the news. We've had a couple calls (early) this morning from friends back east that saw the report. I try not to watch them though since they're usually not very accurate and they paint the mining industry to be full of greedy, disconcerning corporate suites.

I hope everyone's Christmas plans are coming along. I love the holidays!

I'm pretty much done with the baby's room! I've got a couple of woodworking projects started, but I'll post pics before I get them done. It turned out soooo cute!

Poppie - glad you got good news from the Dr. :) That'll make your Thursday even better.

Kimberley - yay for 11 weeks! I'm sure your scan will be great. :thumbup:

CeeDee - it's a neat feeling. I think they were hiccupping again last night for a bit.

Becca - how'd the scan go?

Swan- Hi! All of this is so exciting, isn't it!!
Thanks for the heads up on Welsh mom. :(

Wanna - Enjoy the day off! I could really use one of those.

Nanner - That's really a shame about the cave in. dang.. Glad to hear your nursery is almost complete though, I cannot wait to see pictures!! I can't decide what to do in the baby's room. :wacko: too many options.

Hi Mrs Mel! :)

I'm having a sad day today, darn hormones, I just feel like little things want to make me cry and then I think about more sad things and get more blue. I'm so glad I don't get this feeling often.

Hope welsh is ok.
I didn't like the hiccups they got annoying after a while as it felt like a trapped nerve lol
My one hip decided to hurt all day today hoping its nothing serious. Other than that I still have a sore throat and just won't go away and now caleb has it and I feel so sorry for him. xx
Hope everyones ok, looking forward to your update becca xx

Hi girls! Back from my scan and it's all good news, although baby was being a bit of a monkey and wouldn't show its neck for the sonographer to do the measurements, so I've got to go back tomorrow and hope it's moved a bit. It was wriggling around all over the place - so funny to see that when I can't feel it! I had to have the scan vaginally as the baby was lying in a vertical position, so couldn't be seen so well abdominally.

I've got some photos so I'll post them up later when I get around to scanning them.

Nanner, so scary about the mine and I'm so glad that those men were pulled out alive. Just doesn't bear thinking about does it...

ETA: just seen welsh-mum's post :cry:

Glad things went well Becca! :hugs: But I hope tomorrow goes even better for you! :haha: Uncooperative little bugger! An active little baby on your hands, sounds like! ;)

Hope you're feeling better soon Pink! :(

So sorry to hear about the cave-ins Nanner; that's so scary! I hope things work out for everyone soon, and glad that they were able to get everyone out okay.

Happy Friday everyone!! :happydance:
This time next week, I doubt any work will be being done and we'll be gearing up for 2 weeks off.

I just read Welsh's post. How sad. I could not imagine going through anything like that. I'm sending thoughts and prayers to her. :(

Becca - glad the scan went well. Cheeky bubba not giving you measurements, at least you'll get to see it again today!

Nanner - sorry to hear about another cave in. :(

Wana - do you want to come and clean my house too?? :p

I hope everyone else is going along ok and you have a fantastic Friday and weekend.

:xmas23:

Nanner, I had seen the mine collapse on the internet. I’m glad no one was seriously hurt. I can’t wait to see nursery pics. I still have so much to do with the nursery.

Lu-is, I hope you feel better. I’ve had some days like that as well and I don’t like them.

Beccad, I’m glad your scan went well, although no measurements. I can’t wait to see pics.

Swanx, I’m going to go check out Welsh’s post. Thanks for letting us know.

I’m such a slacker. I still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do. Hubby and I are going out early Saturday morning and getting our Christmas shopping done. Baby girl is doing well, she’s constantly moving around. I have a follow up scan on Tuesday, so I’m excited about seeing her again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->