The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Morning ladies.
I am working from home today and already feel so much better for it (extra hour sleep in too!). Obs appointment tomorrow morning, so hopefully she'll be happy with me again this week.

Wana - I'm glad you found some foods that work for you now. I guess you just have to eat whatever you can to get buy for the time being.

Singers - you look fantastic! :)

Hospital admitted me again yesterday after getting a reading of 150/110 at the community midwife. I was so confident I'd be let out as both my readings in the day assessment unit were 130/80, however the doctor didn't want me to go until she'd spoken to the registrar as she didn't like that it had been 150/110 two hours earlier. By the time the registrar got back from an emergency case my bp was back above the 100 mark again and I was admitted. I had a great midwife last night, who really fought my corner and got my dose made more frequent, so hopefully I won't get the gaps where the pressure rises anymore. However I'm so sick of being admitted, I'm going to ask not to be discharged today, as I'd rather they monitored for a few days, checked the dose was right, then sent me home only to come back when it was through the roof.

They did scare me senseless last night. My blood test from the weekend showed some liver enzyme to be 3x higher than the allowed range, and they were worried I was getting pre-e showing up there rather than it impacting on the more usual location of the kidneys. So they retook the bloods, but warned me if it came back the same or worse we'd need to start discussing delivery options, and start me on steroids to get her lungs matured within a few days. I'm suprised I didn't actually have a complete meltdown at that point to be honest, she's only 25+1 - I feel like 30 weeks is this magic number to aim for and until then she must stay inside.

Wel went for a wee last night before bed and i discoverd i had some browny/pink spotting. Slightly freaked as it was more than i had had when we got our bfp but i've had not cramping or pains what so ever and i'm still off my food and my boobs are still the same.

I worked out however that if AF had turned up last time, i'd be due AF again now so i am assuming my body is just having a bit of spaz. So currently i'm not concerned unless i get more/red/cramping/pain.

Sorry to hear your back inside again Dinah hopefully they will sort it for you once and for all!! Hope babs gets to cook for alot longer yet and that your results come back better. :hugs:

xx

Oh Dinah, that does not sound good. You know you are in the best place whatever happens. I'm sending thoughts and prayers your way. :hugs:

Wana - I had that same sort of spotting around the same time as you are now. If you're worried, phone up your hospital or MW to put your mind at ease.

Dinah thinking about you and like poppie said your in the best place tell her to stay put for a few more weeks. I really hope that your blood comes back better today if not sending so many positive thoughts your way.

Wana keep an eye on it and like again poppie said some people get this x

Wana, I had a tiny bit of pink discharge roughly when my period would have been due...

Dinah, I'm keeping everything crossed for you that your little miss can stay inside a little bit longer [-o< I guess if they keep you in then they can monitor properly. All the to-ing and fro-ing can't be helping your BP keep stable.

Singers you look fab!

Poppie, how's your bump coming along? We need some more bump photos!

Thanks girls :) I've had some more brown spotting today but still no cramping or pains xx

Hello everyone! I&#8217;m just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Things are going well on my end. I have been so busy getting ready for baby. My baby shower is this weekend, so we are starting to get the nursery together. I usually get on BNB at work, but work has also been super busy. Grrrrr. I haven&#8217;t read everyone&#8217;s post, but wanted to stop in and say hello!

Singers, Cute pic! You look great. I love your peacock feather wreath.

Dinah, I am so sorry about your BP issues. I&#8217;ll keep you in my prayers.

5 more weeks for me!

Just looked back to the start of the thread and topsy has a new ticker that says her baby is 3 weeks 6 days old. So another Junebug has been born!

Big Congratulations to topsy even though we haven't heard from her in a while xx

Sorry to hear ur back in dinah.....what an ordeal for you, but ur def in the right place.

Wana....I too had some spotting in this pregnancy early on, but docs said it was a 'minor trauma' because me and DH had been fumbling around the night before!

Just a quick pop in anyway.....hope ur all ok x

Ooh wow! Congrats to Topsy! I hope things are well with her and her little boy.

I've just been to the Obs, she wants me to finish up work as of today :dohh: Sigh. Everything is ok but she has seen that my BP levels are up during the week when I'm working and good on the weekend. I only have 5 more work days to go! It's almost the weekend now and Monday is a public holiday. So I've come into work and had a quick chat with my boss about perhaps just doing sort of part time hours next week. I will check with them both again later this arvo, but it sounds promising. Its not like they lose out, they only pay me the hours I will actually do.

Anyway.... off for scan on Saturday arvo to check baby's growth and make sure the BP isnt effecting him, then off to the Dr who is monitoring my BP on Tuesday morning and see Obs again next Thursday morning. Biggest thing about giving up work early other than the $$ is not having a car. I have a company car, so as soon as I go on leave I will have to give it back and I need to do things on the weekend like pick up my nursery furniture (as it won't fit in hubby's car). :wacko:

Dinah - I hope things are going ok for you today.

Wana - I'm glad you aren't stressing over the spotting. I'm sure it's nothing, but don't forget to have it checked out if you are cramping etc.

Hi there CeeDee - not long to go now! Have fun at your shower.

Becca - I plan on taking some pics on the weekend, so I might have a bump photo for you soon! :)

Dinah- I'm sorry you're back in the hospital. :flower: I hope you and baby are feeling better soon.

Wana- About MS, I've always heard that if you can eat whole wheat toast with peanutbutter, it's about the best balance of carbs and protein you can get. It'll help keep you better energized and get you through this annoying stage. :winkwink:

Poppie- Are you glad to be bowing out of work early or a little disappointed? I couldn't quite tell from your last post. Seems a little of both? I've been irritated at work lately so I think I'd be happy to hear my doc tell me to take off early! Can't wait to see your new baby furniture. :crib:

AFM- The radiology tech at the hospital I work at has offered to do an ultrasound for me today. :thumbup: I wasn't expecting another but I'm excited they're willing to do one! ...especially with a five finger discount.

My hubby has been pretty upset about something and I don't know how to help him shake it. When we first started talking about having a baby, he kept expressing that he'd like a boy. Well, we know how that went. :pink: About a week ago, we found out that his sister is 6 weeks pregnant. He made the comment to his brother in-law that he'd be jealeous if his sister had a boy. He was kidding of course. Then his brother in-law made a comment implying that my hubby would prefer his nephew over his own daughter. I think it made him feel guilty that he implied he wouldn't love his daughter as much as a boy. I know he didn't mean it but he's still avoiding his sister and brother in-law.

Sorry for the long post! It's a little boring here at work today!

Dianah Hope everything is going well even if your in Hospital.
Poppie - I would be really pleased to be leaving work if I could. though I only have 3 weeks to go.. Problem is im running out of work!!!
Wanna how is it going any more spots?

The MW was really happy with our progress today, She felt the baby and said that she is pointing in the right direction but she is currently facing outwards so We re Back to back, which she said wasnt an issue at this stage, got another appointment in 2 weeks, then 2 weeks after that she is coming to the house to check the homebirth plan. I have found a birthing pool on offer so might get it, and then when she comes and decides it cant happen then we can send it back, so thats good.

Baby girl is currently moving around alot feels like she is never comfy!! I also picked out the baby outfit for first outfit, chose the baby grow and a hat, do you think I will need anything else?? Im going to be packing a hospital bag just incse I have to go to hospital and it means it will be here if everything goes to plan and I can have her at home.

hope everyone else is ok. Counting down the weeks!!!

the spotting hasn't really stopped although it has slowed and is more like a brown tinted CM now. But as i said still not cramping or pains but i will mention it to the midwife tomorrow ...thanks for asking singers :) xxx

Wana I think, generally speaking, if it's brown blood then it's not really anything to worry about. But if you mention it to the midwife you might get a scan! You seem quite calm about it.

Scan is always good!!! I loved my early one, especially comparing it now to the others I have got! Good luck at the MW's tommorrow - Wanna.

Thanks :) and Becca yeah i am tbh i've read about the whole if there's no pain or if its not red then it shouldn't be a problem and that alot of people get it during early pregnancy. Also because i know it would of been my AF now if i wasn't pregnant kinda makes it less out of the blue iykwim? But as i said i'll mention it to the midwife tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->