The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Gosh loads to catch up on! My preggo brain isn't going to remember half of it, but I'm glad everyone seems to be doing well, including little Grace :cloud9:

All quiet on the western front here. I've finished work now as the commute was causing me a lot of pain because of the SPD. I'm ok pottering around at home, a bit of pain when I do certain things, but it's pretty manageable so that's good news. We had a 3D scan on Tuesday and it was quite strange seeing her inside me like that. She definitely has DH's nose! She had lots of wrinkly skin all down her sides, waiting to be filled out with cute baby fat! Estimated weight at 30 weeks was 3lbs 3ozs, so she's on target to be an averagely sized baby, much like I was (7lbs 8ozs), which is good news. Neither too big nor too small!

Here she is (a bit squished looking!)

https://i43.tinypic.com/ejwsnr.jpg

Lovely pics Becca......yeah how funny to think that that is what's inside ur tummy!!! She looks very cute :) and a good weight too.

Happy weekend to you all! X

Fab pics Becca :)

Well guys i'm turning a corner the past 3 days i've started eat small portions of cooked food!!! Its fab :) It doesn't make me feel sick anymore lol

Also i've finally taken a 'bump' picture at 14+4 but i don't think i look as big in the picture as what i do in actual life lol

AND i went 'browsing' at baby stuff with mum today and ...well...bought a few bits :D :D So we now have our first little stash of baby clothes :D :D They are all newborn but look huge lol I've taken some pics so will upload those as well for you to have a look at. Obviously we don't know the sex of the baby yet so we pickedd stuff that i'll be happy for either to wear. I LOVE love love the cow one :D

Number 6+7 are an 8 piece set and all the dumbo ones are 3 different sets :)

Oh and hubby has been away today and tonight so has no idea yet that we bought anything lol :haha:

xxx

Attachments

• 14+4 (1) to upload.png
    14+4 (1) to upload.png
    456.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 14+4 (2) to upload.png
    14+4 (2) to upload.png
    377.6 KB · Views: 4
  • to upload 2.png
    to upload 2.png
    474.3 KB · Views: 6
  • to upload.png
    to upload.png
    482.5 KB · Views: 2
  • to upload 3.png
    to upload 3.png
    469.8 KB · Views: 3
Here are the rest it wouldn't let me do it in one :/ xxx

Attachments

• to upload 4.png
    to upload 4.png
    470.9 KB · Views: 2
  • to upload 5.png
    to upload 5.png
    480 KB · Views: 2
  • to upload 6.png
    to upload 6.png
    467.9 KB · Views: 2
  • to upload 7.png
    to upload 7.png
    477.4 KB · Views: 2
It has quieted down a lot around here! All the new babies must be keeping the mommies busy! I know that's my excuse!

Dinah- Grace is gorgeous. :flow:

Becca- Great pictures!

Wana- Isn't shopping for baby clothes fun?! I haven't done much of it myself since I got TONS of gifts and hand-me-downs, but I still browse. :winkwink:

Little Paige is doing awesome and is growing like a weed! I'll try to get some more pictures up soon!

Hi girls,
Just a quick pop in to say we're still around and yes, like Nanner, our little Fletcher is keeping us busy.

I had my sister come to stay for 4 nights, which was fantastic. She was able to offer lots of practical advice and also look after him while we caught up on sleep etc. We also had a nice trip to the shops too. He is pretty good for us though, having good sleeps in between feeds and feeding quite well. We had been topping him up with formula, but he gets most of his feeds from just me now that my milk is in good supply. Looking forward to the grandparents arriving later this week.

Becca - gorgeous scan photos!

Singers - how are you going??

Wana - have fun getting all your things together. It's so exciting shopping for all that stuff.

I hope everyone else is doing ok??

What's with The Bump tickers always being updated so we have that big message in our signatures?? Sigh.. I think I'm going to go find another ticker.

Enjoy the rest of your weekends.
:flower:

Hey Poppie just awaiting the arrival! This morning I went running to OH saying look look I have got some show!!! He seemed impressed! lol It looked quite discusting to be honest! Hopefully this will mean there will be either more on the way, or something will start to happen! Yesterday spent alot of time with BH but they seem to have subsided today, so might go for a long walk somewhere and hope they start up again.

How is everyone else?
Wanna - Baby clothes are so cute!
Nanner - Glad Paige is doing well!
Becca - Great pics!

Hello Ladies! Still quiet on the western Front! Its such a shame, just hoping and hoping she will make an appearance soon!

I am going for another walk today, to try to get things moving, as I was woken up this morning by almost pins and needle type pain in my lower bump, So am hoping this is going to start something... I hate all this waiting!

My FIL is coming down on the day that in theory I would be induced (40 + 12) So am hoping she is here before then!

More bouncing on the ball for me, untill the walk! How is everyone?

Hi singers, glad everything is ok for you and hope you don't have too much longer to wait!

I'm feeling a bit deflated lately (emotionally, certainly not deflating physically :haha: ) at the moment, not sure why really. I just feel like it's such a long time to go yet although I'm sure it'll go past reasonably quickly. I think where I'm off work so early and am not as mobile as I would like to be with the SPD, I can't do as much as I was planning to do. The nausea is getting worse again too, and the retching has started up again! I've had some respite from that since about 22 weeks. It's not bad like it was in first tri, but still unpleasant and the thought of having possibly another 11 weeks of it is just getting me down somewhat. I keep thinking that I don't think I could do pregnancy a second time - nine months of morning sickness, well nausea and retching. But then another pregnancy could be totally different!

Everything seems to be fine with the bump so that's good. 31 week antenatal appointment tomorrow.

Wana, glad you seem to be getting better - must be nice to be able to eat a bit more normally again!

I hope she makes her appearance soon too! The thought of another 3 weeks and then being induced is just depressing... Hopefully she will want to evict herself before then, so I can have the nice Homebirth Im hoping for.

Hi all,
Just a quick pop in to post some pics of Fletcher :cloud9:

Sleepy
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/IMG_1875.jpg

In his footy gear
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/2012-04-21160929.jpg

Cute!
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/20120421_144512.jpg

Hope everyone is doing ok. Come on babies!!

So cute! He looks tiny!! I wish my little one was here... Im just waiting and waiting! Hopefully soon!!

Well It turns out that my show isnt show, it is my Mucus plug.. So not as far on as I thought... But its still going ok... Am having quite a few painful BH.. How is everyone else out there.. All very quiet! the 8 junebugs are obviously taking up alotof time!

Gorgeous pics poppie :)

Singers.....hope ur little one hurries up for you!! Either way, the end is in sight, really not long now!!! Yikes!!

Becca.....sorry to hear ur feeling a bit rubbish...sending hugs to you.

I agree....it has all gone very quiet in here!!! Just proves how much having a baby changes ur life! No popping on the Internet all the time!!!

I'm ok.....32 week tomo. I have my growth scan on fri, am looking forward to seeing little one again :) just over 5 wks til I finish work!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Hello hope all are well I keep reading but forgetting to post duh! All our little babies looking beautiful and I hope you feel better soon becca I finish work next Friday so Iill plenty of time on my hands wondering how I will deal with it. Just found out I have my oh graduation around middle of June or the end and I will be 39-40 weeks ah! Hope I can make it through without going into labour I really don't want him to miss it!amy grace is so cute I watched her video today and it was amazing to see her playing with her fingers so much glad things are going well how much does she weigh now? Hope all are well. X

Well if you think its quiet now just imagine how i'm going to feel!! You'll all have had your babies by June and I've got August, September and October on my tod!! :( lol xx

Thats another friend pregnant! One night stand and no idea who father is! LIFE SUCKS! :sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->