The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Yeah, it is all a bit close.....we've got a lot of people lined up to help, and yeah Becca it will be nice to not have to do that much!!!! Yeah we've been looking into removal people to help take the stress away! I'm hoping to be able to pack most stuff when I'm on mat leave?! Have also got my sister coming to stay and she said she'll help!

Oh well, let's just hope it all works out ok in the end!!! Fingers crossed!! X

These things do tend to work out ok Meadows and it sounds like you've got lots of help, which is good :)
We're still settling into our new place, we really love it and now the weather's better, we're going to have our first BBQ this weekend!

Hi ladies,
Had my 6 week check up today. Obs said my stitches healed up nicely and my pelvic floor is good. I also had a pap smear (never had one before :blush:) so now I feel all grown up, I've done pretty much everything in that downstairs department. Until I was pregnant, no one but DH had seen down there! LOL! So I said to my Obs that all going well we'll see her again in a couple of years for the next bubba.

Swan - aww that's so cute!! I love it.

Meadows - I hope all goes well with the move. I'm glad you've got people to help out.

I hope all the bubs in special care out there are doing ok. I've been thinking of you all.

xoxo

I actually need to make an OB appt for my annual - thanks for reminding me Poppie! lol!

What is it with all these babies going into the nicu/scbu? Someone needs to tell them home is a much better place to be!

Congratulations on your new arrival Singers, hope she's home soon.

And big congrats to you too Pink, she seems to be progressing well and will be in low dependency and then home soon.

Grace is doing okay, still ventilated, but trying to wean off morphine today and she's on 1/3 feeds. She got huge and swollen after the surgery as she was retaining so much water, but they gave her a huge ammount of diuretics and now she looks like a scrawny little old lady again.

I'm hopeful she might be back in our local hospital by her due date on June 18th, would be lovely to have her home by then but I think it's unlikely. She's also likely to be coming home on oxygen until her lungs have grown a bit more to make up for the missing bit.

I have to say, that the SCBU was fantastic, I couldnt believe what fantastic care they had. Floria was in a ward with 3 other babies, and had 2 nurses looking after them. The consultants came round twice a day, and where very very informative... All the staff were just lovely... especially when something like this happens! However I have come on today to Say Shes home!!!! A bit scary to suddenly have her here with us, but its very exciting!

Attachments

• snugg.jpg
    snugg.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 4
Aww she's beautiful Singers! I love em all swaddled up like that. Fletcher is currently looking almost the same all swaddled and sleeping!

Dinah - glad to hear she is doing ok after her op.

xo

Thanks for the update Dinah, I really admire your strength throughout this, it must be so difficult for you. But it sounds like Grace is doing so well and I really hope she can be home with you very soon.

Singers, I'm glad it was a good experience for you. She's so cute and looks so cosy!

Brill news dinah!!!! Well done grace!

Great news singers that u have ur little one home :)

Mrs mel-how are u feeling? All ok so far?

My feet are not loving the hot weather....they've swollen up really badly....lots of feet up rest for me!

I'm ok thanks Meadows I'm getting waves of feeling sick throughout the day, but I'm yet to be sick yet and some evenings I'm very tired. But to be honest I'm very happy to have these symptoms as it's reassurance that all is ok. I'm seeing my midwife on Thursday next week for my very first appointment.

I'm still grinning stupidly when I remind myself that I'm actually pregnant :)

Ps. Hope your feet are ok. It must be a struggle in this heat!

Mrs Mel, the only thing I found that really helped with the MS was to get as much sleep as humanly possible. I was in bed for 8pm most nights through first tri :haha:

Mrs mel....glad ur feeling ok, and yeah I know what u mean about getting symptoms....it's reassuring isn't it? I used to panic a bit if I didn't feel sick!!! Bet ur looking forward to ur first appointment, I know I was! All very exciting! And yeah, it takes a long time to sink in that ur pregnant....sometimes I still can't believe it with only just over 3 weeks to go!

My feet are ok thanks......still very swollen by the end of the day, but hey ho! I'm just wondering if they'll calm down when this hot weather goes, or if that's it til the end now?!

Yay well done Grace!

Getting close to some more babies being born. How the time has flown! Meadows and Becca, i hope these last few weeks are relaxing for you.

Not much happening here, lots of rain and really getting into winter weather. So glad we can be rugged up at home :)

It's weird how your getting winter weather and we are just having a heat wave poppie, hope all babies are well and mummys. And bumps, meadow and becca do you think you will go over due I do as I have had no hicks or none I have noticed no pain nothing lol x

I've not noticed any braxton hicks either. I saw the midwife on Friday and she said baby is head down but not engaged at all, although apparently 'on the way down' whatever that means! A few weeks ago I felt like I'd go early, but lately I've been thinking I'll go over!

I'm feeling pretty good though - the nausea has finally gone! I've not felt this good in AGES :rofl:

Morning ladies,
Fletcher has decided to have a little spit up after each feed the last few feeds. I hope that it isn't reflux, I had reflux as a baby :( Hopefully he's just being a piggy and trying to eat too much.

Kim - yeah it is strange to be on the opposite side of the weather and everything to you ladies. You all have colder winters to us, we don't get any snow where we live and rarely get temps below 0 Celsius however I think our summers are a lot warmer here. I definitely prefer winter to summer. I love rugging up!

Becca - I think I may have noticed one or two BH contractions when I was pregnant. Good to hear that your baby is on the way down.

I hope everyone else is well??

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back