The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

just been and taken my bump photo :) I got measured on Tuesday and am 29cm, baby is still breech and other than that pregnancy is going great :D and all the little bits for her seem to becoming together now and i am going to make a start on her room this week as well as hospital bags xx

p.s please excuse the dirty mirror :)

Attachments

• 30+4 (1).JPG
    30+4 (1).JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 30+4 (2).JPG
    30+4 (2).JPG
    206.7 KB · Views: 5
Lovely bump Wana! Getting really close for you now!

Hope all the babies are doing well.

I'm fine, have my 20 week scan in less than 2 weeks, so really excited about that!

Lovely bump wanna looks really nice and round and yay Mrs Mel you still not finding out? Have you got a bump yet? Baby esmé is great I love being a mummy I really don't find any of it hard which is strange but I have a good baby x

That's good to hear Kim, really glad you're getting on so well.

No, we're sticking to our guns and not finding out. I have a little bump now, I haven't actually popped yet though! I'm not sure when that's going to happen! x

i miss being pregnant at times. It will be a while for us if we have another one now . but enjoying every moment with caleb and esmae xx

I miss being pregnant too, I feel like I got cheated out of my pregnancy to be honest! I have this colossal urge to do it again to prove to myself that I can do better, I can get past 30 weeks and have a 'normal' pregnancy and walk away with a healthy baby. I love Grace to the ends of the earth but we have 6 hospital appointments this week, I feel like we're missing out on the normal new baby stuff, meeting other new mums, going to groups etc, as we can't ever commit to anything due to all her appointments. Sorry, pout over, I'm so grateful to have her, and for her to be here, I just wish it could have been a smoother journey.

Being positive she's been doing well on the oxygen since coming home, and they're considering trying her on a room air test rather than keep turning her down 1% at a time - would be incredible if she got off the tank even for a few hours a day.

Aw, Dinah, I think you've coped remarkably well considering the rough time you've had. You've been so strong throughout everything. Great news that she's doing so well.

Pink, I can imagine it's strange being pregnant and suddenly not being pregnant anymore! Glad all is going well with you too.

Hi ladies,
Sorry I've been MIA for awhile.

Wana - you are looking fab!

Mrs Mel - good on your for sticking to the yellow team. Do you have any thoughts either way?

Dinah - I agree with Mrs Mel, you've done so well. I just couldn't imagine what you've been through.

I hope everyone else is doing well?

We're coasting along, had Fletcher's 4 month check in with the nurse today. He's pretty much on average for everything, still a little shorter than most, but not far off. I didn't confess to the nurse that he's been on rice cereal for the last 2 weeks as "technically" you aren't meant to start til they are 4 months. He was totally ready and loves it. Can't wait to try him with other foods soon.

:)

Thanks Poppie, I'm not usually this patient but will look forward to the surprise in Jan :) We both have a slight feeling she's a baby girl, but we'll see :)

Great news about Fletcher, I bet it's a lot of fun when you can start introducing them to new foods!

Hey guys

Had my 32 week midwife app today...(8 weeks to go!!! :D) and everything is great, blood pressure, babies heart beat etc and i'm messureing 31cm so right on track. They think i'm heading for a 6-7lb baby (which would be lovely) but we'll see when the time comes. The only thing is....yup you've guessed it......she's BREECH! still :dohh:

Obviously i've got a few more weeks yet before they'll start looking into it for a breech birth etc but it seems i've got a stubborn baby lol which doesn't suprise me :D xxx

Great news hun! Hope she turns around for you soon :)

Not long at all for you now!

I know! Its crazy. Your nearly half way :) has it gone fast? Your scan should be any day shouldn't it? How are you feeling? x

I know, it's great! I had imagined the weeks would drag, but they haven't which is good.

I'm half way tomorrow and scan is also tomorrow :D Can't wait to see baby again.

I'm not feeling too bad thanks, I have a bit of round ligament pain while I'm in bed and sleeping isn't all that comfy. It's strange getting used to not rushing around too, as I'm used to doing. Other than that, all is good thanks!

How are you feeling? Is the third tri hard work? xx

Wow I can't believe you only have 8 weeks to go Wana and Mrs Mel you are almost half way! Time is just flying!!

I know its crazy Poppy :)

MrsMel i know what you mean...i still get told off for doing to much. Tbh third tri atm is still the same as second I'm just finding my size is starting to become a bit more restricting. Like i find sweeping hard and putting my socks on is getting difficult lol But generally i'm really good tbh :)

You'll have to let us know how scan went xx

I know its crazy Poppy :)

MrsMel i know what you mean...i still get told off for doing to much. Tbh third tri atm is still the same as second I'm just finding my size is starting to become a bit more restricting. Like i find sweeping hard and putting my socks on is getting difficult lol But generally i'm really good tbh :)

You'll have to let us know how scan went xx

That's great to hear :)

I certainly will let you know how I get on xx

Well, I've had my scan :)

Good news is, we managed to stay team yellow, which I'm surprised about, I fully expected to cave in! So, it really will be a surprise in January.

Even better news, everything's measuring as it should and it looks like a healthy and contended little bub in there! All organs and everything are working away and it's been a really reassuring and lovely day.

fab news MrsMel :D and good on you managing to stay Team Yellow!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->