The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

What a cute bump Wana!

Becca- I'm sorry your labor didn't go well but am glad it turned out all right in the end.

Paige is getting so big! She laughs and smiles all the time!

I'm already fighting off the urge to start trying for another! Maybe I'll be a June Bug again in 2013. :winkwink:

I'm bad at keeping up anymore, but will try to pop in occasionally and will keep an eye on FB for updates.

Attachments

• IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
Hello sorry not been on lots been going on baby girl is five days old! She is amazing I love being a mummy it is the most amazing feeling in the world. Breast feeding is going great but she is having her heel prick today and me having my staples out :-( here is my birth Our birth story
On Tuesday I was having irregular pains and was not sure if it was labour or not so the night before my induction it only got a few hours sleep I had to be up and ready for 7am to call them up to come in. As you all know they messed me around and I did not go in till 11pm that night and we was still unsure if they mar going to start it off.
After all the messing around with the hospital got there they checked baby she was fine they told me they would start the process and put the tablet in at one am I started to get contractions straight away as I believe I was in early labour from Tuesday they had me hooked up to the nst for three hours! As baby kept changing her base line. I started being sick and was in quite a bit of pain. got took to the ward at 4am Caleb had to leave at this point all night I was in pain used my tens which was great got no sleep kept being sick could not keep anything down inc para, morning came could not eat kept breathing through the pain it was every four minutes apart lasting minute, midwife asked if I was okay as I kept stopping and breathing through it I told her I was having contractions she said its prob just the tablet giving me pains. Ten thirty came and the tablet came out so they went to put it back in and I was 4cm! So they rang labour ward midwife could not believe it as I was so quiet and handled the pain I went downstairs to labour they left me to see if I could do it without drip for four hours I kept being sick really bad after every contraction te the point where it is was dark green! This was every three minutes I said I feel dehydrated they was like but your wee is okay. I kept telling them I felt really thirsty and weak again they said I am fine! After five hours they broke my waters and I was six cm little one has passed inside me so they had to watch her heartbeat kept going weird so they said I had to have the drip hooked a clip on babys head to check gave me anti sickness finally but did not work I had the epi as I had no energy as I was being sick every three minutes and contracting had not ate drank or slept since Tuesday was Thursday evening at that point my temp went up got a iv finally as keytones high as I said! Got put on antibotics as I got pyxia or something and para as temp sky high. Epi kept failing was getting break through pain got to eight and baby had to have blood taken as heartbeat kept going mad baby was fine, still kept being sick had more anti sickness didn't work got to ten and got told to wait for a hour baby checked was back to back said push for a hour see what happens did this epi was not working so felt everything didn't make a sound through all this labour though :) pushed baby down but could not anymore they said they take me in for turning baby and forceps this is where I paled as the pain was mega baby was down in pelvis got exam and he was pushing down on me while contracting and having a internal I screamed cried and thought I was goin to die took in threata shaking being sick crying in pain they put triple pain relief in tried turning I had to push baby was stuck and then had a emergency c section so there it was our little 10.3 baby x

Wow Kim! Your labour and birth sounded really full on. No wonder you couldn't push her out. Thanks for sharing your story. :)

Thanks for sharing Kimberley and congratulations on your big girl :) 10.3 and a half, wow that would be hard to push out. Sounds like you guys are all doing good. :hugs: Being a mommy is wonderful!

Becca - Paige is a cutie pie! :)

Wana - hooray 3rd Trimester!

Hi ladies! Just popping in to say hi! Congrats on all the new babies and pregnancies! I'm sorry I missed the messages a couple of you sent to me, I don't really come on here anymore much. As for me, I had 17 months of no ovulation, then last cycle I ovulated for the first time : D I ovulated again this cycle, and I'm 5dpo. I have high hopes for this cycle. Anyways I hope you are all doing well, and I'm hoping that I've finally done it this time :)

Great to hear from you again Jess! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you receive a BFP this cycle. Please keep us updated when you have a chance. :)

So I weighed my son on the bathroom scale today to get an estimate of his weight (first I stood on it then stood on it again with him and used the difference). Well at 3 1/2 months (15 weeks) he is a good solid 20 lbs. Wow.. he's so big! My arms are sure getting a workout from lifting and carrying him.

Hi ladies, sorry I've been away on holiday - lots to catch up on!

Kim - congrats! What a big baby :) Sounds like you did so well!

Wana - you are next, how exciting! And then it's me! :D Scary stuff!

Nanner - Paige is so cute!

And Jess - lovely to hear from you, I can only imagine how frustrating it is to not ovulate, but fingers and toes crossed for you for this month!

Hope everyone else is well and all babies are doing well!

All is ok with me, got a midwife appointment next week and my next scan in 5 weeks. Feeling a lot better and starting to look around at babies things now, which is so much fun! x

Hi all

Wow what a labour you had Kim and such a big baby girl :)

Lu-is sounds like you've got a growing boy!

Jess great to hear from you. Hopefully now it wont be too much longer for you as your now ovulating! :)

MrsMel hope you had a fab holiday and that 5 weeks will disapear before you know it.

xxx

Kim, sounds like a bit of an ordeal, but glad you're all ok. Congratulations!

Jess, lovely to hear from you and I'm sure it won't take long now that you're ovulating!

Sorry, I know I'm missing loads of people out but I am still reading, just don't have much time to post! Things going well here, although I'm fairly exhausted. Alexa is growing loads - 6lbs 8ozs at birth and last thursday (18 days old) she was 8lbs 1oz! She didn't lose any weight after she was born. Just latched onto my boob and has seemingly been there ever since :haha: Breastfeeding is pretty hard work, although I've not had any problems as such.

Crazy isn't it? This year is flying!

I'm not sure if I can get through my 20 week scan without asking the sonographer what team we're on! I really do want the suprise (as hubby does too) but I'm so impatient, I also want to know now!

Hi Fellow Junies!!!

Well nothing much has been happening. Morning sickness came and went after 2 days! I actually dont feel pregnant...unless i drive then i become a raging monter at the idiots! :growlmad:

Its my first midwife appt today and mother in law is coming with me.

OOOOH!!! And the best! Tesco has started supplying Froot Loops which i have been craving for 3 weeks....i got 5 boxes this morning :haha:

Great to hear things are going well with everyone.

I cannot believe how the year is flying. My little man is growing so fast. He is so much fun, so interactive and wanting to be either sitting up or standing (being held of course) all the time.

Mrs Mel - do you think you'll cave and find out?

Mazzy - good news on the morning sickness. I was exactly the same.

Anyway, must go start to prepare the dinner while Fletcher is napping. I love being a SAHM!! :)

Talk soon xo

Great to hear things are going well with everyone.

I cannot believe how the year is flying. My little man is growing so fast. He is so much fun, so interactive and wanting to be either sitting up or standing (being held of course) all the time.

Mrs Mel - do you think you'll cave and find out?

Mazzy - good news on the morning sickness. I was exactly the same.

Anyway, must go start to prepare the dinner while Fletcher is napping. I love being a SAHM!! :)

Talk soon xo

I wonder whether that means Mazzy might be having a boy? :winkwink:

No, I don't think I will cave Poppie, I know how much hubby wants the suprise on the day, so if I have that as an incentive, I should be able to control myself. Hopefully anyway - hubby definitely has the patience in our relationship :haha:

Glad you're getting on so well with Fletcher, I bet it is lovely to be at home with them and to get to do the odd bits of housework when you get a chance! Working so many hours, my housework gets so neglected! x

Little bit freaked out, I knew there were going to be viists and test but i didnt realise how many. And with my BMI being high im having more visits. Has anyone had the neural scan for downs testing? :headspin::shock:

Wow we suddenly go busy on here!

MrsMel i'm sure you'll manage to stick to your guns and not find out :)

Mazzy nice to hear from you. Your luck with the morning sickness! With the downs syndrome testing i had bloods taken to gather if i was high risk or low risk. I asked about the scan and my hospital said they don't do it. I wouldn't worry about the appointments they're quite simple and fly by.

Poppie glad to hear Fletcher is doing so well and that your enjoying being a SAHM.

Tomorrow is my last day in work this week as i've got Thursday and Friday off!! Yay :D Also those in the UK ...loving the weather?? Its an amazing turn around. Although today is the first day i've felt a bit too hot and a little bit sweaty and i'm not really a sweaty person (joys of pregnancy)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->