The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hi ladies!

Another day at the conference for me so this will be a quick post.

Ceedee, i hope you had a lovely birthday! Cant wait to hear how you went with telling hubby.

Swan, gorgeous bump pics :)

WanaB, cant believe your wedding is almost here.

All our other ladies, i hope you are all well? Sorry to not reply peresonally but I am sending all the :dust: for bfps and crossing everything so AF stays away or opks are positive and your are baby dancing up a storm. I will catch up more with you over the weekend.

AFM, last night i had a bit of a headache and was a little dizzy, also verry tired so went to bed about 8:30am. Still bloaty so hoping these are all good signs.

I hope you have a good friday and bring on the weekend!!
:flower:

:coffee:I'm trying to keep up, so I'm sorry if I miss people!

Swan, I love your bump!!! So cute! I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Being sick sucks!

Wow, wanab, it's so close! I can't wait to see pics, you are going to be gorgeous! When I got my IC's I was peeing up a storm! I hope you get a surprise wedding present!:baby:

I'm thinking that this is going to be the month for us who aren't preggers yet!

Just thought Id let you ladies know, Ive had a few more spots and weird cramps over the past few days, I think Im going crazy so tomorrow morning I will be peeing on a stick! If I dont I think I might go crazy lol. :haha:

I'm thinking that this is going to be the month for us who aren't preggers yet!
I hope you're right Jess!

Just thought Id let you ladies know, Ive had a few more spots and weird cramps over the past few days, I think Im going crazy so tomorrow morning I will be peeing on a stick! If I dont I think I might go crazy lol. :haha:

Good luck Emily xx

Fingers crossed Emily and lots of baby dust to you.....cant wait to hear the result!! x

FX for ya tomorrow Emily!!

Wannab - Can't believe your wedding is coming up so soon! I loved my wedding day - seriously as cheesy as it sounds - it really was the best day of my life!! And I expect lots of pics when you get back!!

Swan - Cute little belly you have there!!

Meadows - How ya doing? You symptom spotting at all? Still burpy??

Becca - See you OV today! Go hit those sheets!

CeeDee - Happy Belated B-day girl!! Can't wait to see how hubby reacted!!

AFM, small temp raise this AM. Praying that it stays up up up!! I am going to hold out my best til Sunday - I will be 12 DPO.... I don't have any HPT at the house so as long as I don't have any - I should be ok!!

Well I tested and Im not that suprised to say it was a BFN..... but Im not sure whats going on now as its now 3 days of very low temps for me..... I guess only time will tell :hugs:

well i am 'pooped' BUT it was my last day of work before the wedding!!!! wooop!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Got to say i am majorly excited at the moment :thumbsup: but i still quite a list to do before wednesday. Which includes getting my euros, getting the suits, getting my hair done and getting pg tests lol

I'm planning on taking 1 wednesday before we fly and if nothing then i'll see how it goes and if AF doesn't appear then test somewhere between Friday and Sunday :)

Hope everyones had a good day. What are you all up to this weekend??

xxx

Sorry Emily!! (((hugs)))

Not much going on this weekend. Too tired - the past 3 weeks I have worked over 65 hr work weeks. Blah! So I told hubby I wanted a quiet weekend. The most we might do is go to a friends house and play some board games.

Sounds like a good weekend to me lol i could do with a quiet weekend but that isnt going to happen until nest weekend......when i'm sat on a beach! :happydance::yipee::headspin::smug::tease::wohoo::loopy::bunny:

Snowflakes.......thanks for asking! Yeah am majorly symptom spotting - not sure it's a good idea but hey - can't seem to help it!! Yes, still very burpy, and i mean literally burp about a good 10 times after everytime i eat!! It's really out of character, but could just be one of those things thats started?

WannaB - woo hoo.....very exciting ur wedding is sooooooo close - can't wait to see the pics, and i hope u get ur BFP too, that would be amazing!!!

Well, nice weekend ahead for me.....BBQ tomo at a friends - fingers crossed for the weather! and the international balloon fiesta on Sunday, again fingers crossed for the weather so that they can all fly!!

Am doing so well at holding out to test, considering i have 10 sat in the house!!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Hello Everyone, thanks for you hellos.
Well we moved in exactly a week ago, and everything is almost away, apart from the little room, that we keep telling people has no purpose at the moment but infact we are hoping it will be a nursery. We did a bit of BDing this month, problem with the moved and just being generally kanckered because of it means that we havent done it as much as we should! Ah well what will be will be!
painting the flat currently we just left for a bit of time out!

Swan your bump is gorgeous!
Congrats Wannab wedding sooo soon! And perhaps your Pink line!

Trying to scout the internet for some stained glass designs (I make stained glass items on the side) In the flat we have small windows above each of the doors so I have decided its the perfect place to have a bit more stained glass! In case anyone fancies a snoop my website is www.glassbythebeach.com

otherwise anyone got any suggestions??
Will try and be abit more on line (sorry for the abandoment!) hopefully once everything has been sorted out, and I can finally say I am at home,it will all go to plan!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

i have work this weekend boo but only for todays lol. I dont feel any different tbh so at the moment just expecting af to come xx

i have work this weekend boo but only for todays lol. I dont feel any different tbh so at the moment just expecting af to come xx

same here pink although i haven't had any of my usual signs that AF is coming either and they usually come about a week before. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->