The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

nanner i hope the scan has gone well :) looking forward to seeing pics.

swan- you need to start posting pics up :p

wanna- it could happen i never knew i was preggers until the test said postive.

its all gong off in nottingham tonight. i will post the link on whats going on i live just 5mins from nottingham town :( keep hearing sierns and the police chopper keeps going over our house too, i hope the town is not a big mess :(

https://www.nottinghamshire.police..../09/live_updates_police_response_to_disorder/

this is the website x

Hi Welsh! You look great! I'm glad to hear that everything is going well for you. Can't wait to hear what team you're on!

Swan, congrats on 14 weeks! I hope you feel better soon!

Kim, I'm glad you can start trying again! FX'd for some sticky beans! I have seen the riots on TV, I was worried about everyone that lives there. I hope everyone is ok.

Nanner, I want to see pics!!!

CeeDee, how on earth have you not told him yet? I would be bursting!

The scan went really well today! It's tough to see, but the little oval ball on the right is the baby. :cloud9:

It appears that I'll be at seven weeks tomorrow. My due date is March 28th.

Attachments

• scan0001 (2).jpg
    scan0001 (2).jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 7
  • scan0002 (2).jpg
    scan0002 (2).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 3
Fantastic pics Nanner!

Hope you're ok kim? Very scary, I hope not too much damage was done.

Good luck to the ladies BD'ing, CD5 for me, so will be wearing my hubby out soon too! ;)

CeeDee, have you told hubby yet? I bet you're bursting to!!

Woo Hoo Nanner - loving the pics.......very exciting to see i bet!!

CeeDee - does hubby know yet then?!

Mrs Mel - soon time to get down to business!!!

Poppie & PInk - fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to you both!

Kim - nice to have you back and fingers crossed for lots of sticky baby dust to come our way!

Becca - get BD'ing!!

Snowflakes - how are you - any symptoms? or are you trying ur best not to do that?!

I'm ok.......in the 2WW.....am holding out til the day AF is due to test, which is a week today - am not overly hopeful as i'm sure i won't be that lucky to fall pregnant again son soon after a chem pregnancy, but then have read a few threads that say different and that a lot of people have conceived straight after....oh well, i guess i'll find out dooner or later!! One thing i have noticed is that i am burping loads (nice!! and very unusual for me) has anyone else had this lovely symptom?!

Hope everyone else is well!

Hey girls. I am so in a crotchety mood today.

Thanks for asking Meadows - Um. I was soooo super positive about this month and totally feeling that this was our month. I did have some of those twinges a few days ago for a bunch of hours - but they haven't been back since. My temp fell for the 2nd day in a row this AM. Side of my tiny BB's hurt too. And my face blew up overnight. Slowing loosing hope and PMA. I so feel that the witch is going to show her stupid face this weekend. May still test Sat/Sun depending on what my temps end up doing these next few mornings.

Excited for tomorrow though. Hubby is playing in a Ping Pong Tourny. Should be a fun night.

Nanner - Nice pics of the kiddo!!

Good morning everyone!!

Nanner - yay! Glad the scan went well, thanks for sharing the photos.

Meadows & Snowflake - good luck! Sorry you're feeling less optimistic now Snowflake - anything is possible!
Snow- Ping pong tournament? cool!!

Poppie & pink - good luck to you guys too! :D Yay!

MrsMel- lol don't wear him out too much, you still need him for a couple days. ;)

Kim - Hope you're feeling better. :hugs: I can't believe the riots! That's crazy, and scary!

Welsh - looking good! I can't wait for my bump to start forming.

Jess- Let's hope you definitely ovulate this cycle!

AFM... well my sister still hasn't had her baby she's 1 week +1 day overdue. My grandma has been in the hospital lately, she fell and broke her hip over the weekend - I haven't had a chance to make the 2 hour drive to see her, my mom says she's doing much better so that's good. Today I feel really really nauseous.. guess I should eat something.

Tomorrow I go and see the Dr for my 1st appointment! Yay!

Hello Ladies,

Sat in an internet cafe at the moment, as the internet has not yet been connected at my house!

Sorry I have not been around, Congratulations everyone with photos and more BFPS!!!

I am almost unpacked and got a new job offer today so all is good also started the BDing last night, though I think we might have missed it due to all the moving and unpacking (Im on day 13!) heigh ho, we shall see. Hope everyone else is well.. Lots of love to the best group!!

Just thought I'd pop back in and post this article that I saw when opening up my email just a moment ago- pretty cool!!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/09/pink-or-blue-blood-test-baby-gender-7-weeks_n_922698.html

That's really cool, but I wouldn't pay almost $300 to find out the gender early. I could buy an entire stash of cloth diapers!

Nanner, the pics are great!

Good luck to everyone waiting to O and in the TWW!

im hoping af will stay for us all. if im a 28 day cyle chould be next wednesday, if 33 its the following monday. ive looked if i was preg this month i would have edd of 28th april which would be a day before ohs birthday so that would be cool xx
great pictures nanner x

just started watching a programme about Octomum and already i am shocked tbh 6 kids already and then had IVF and had 8, 1 of which wasn't spotted at all during the pregnancy. Its just madness x

hi ladies.... :hugs: I havent really been posting (but have been reading....:blush:) I just haven't felt myself lately and been a bit moody and down..... starting to feel a bit better..... Started spotting today..... either VERY VERY early AF or maybe something else.... who knows...

How are all you lovely ladies today? :hugs:

FX for you Emily!

I wanted to say things to basically all of you, since I'm so far behind, but this sinus infection is wiping me out right now. :( I can't function worth sheit. It's tragic. I'm very ready for it to pass and be on its way already - yikes!

I need to do a few dishes then I'm off to my bed, hopefully I can get more sleep than I did last night.

Hope you're all doing well :hugs: and I'll try to catch up very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->