The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hi ladies, just popping in for a quick hello.

I am at a conference today, beats being stuck in the office!

No real news here, feeling a little bloaty but that could be anything. Trying not to symptom spot just hoping the days pass by quickly, I hate the TWW! :coffee:

I hope everyone is well. xoxo

:dust:

Ugh, speaking of being boated... I am sooo uncomfortable. Any suggestions?

swanxxsong, hope you feel better soon.... Ive been having a badly stuff nose and sore throat so not feeling the best.... hope it all clears up for both of us soon :hugs:

Im so happy for you Nanner, wish I knew what to suggest for bloating but I dont, hope it sorts its self out for you though :hugs:

What a lot of chatter boxes you all are :haha: I've no idea where to start and am on my phone so afraid I can't reply to everyone individually.

I'm on CD13, negative OPKs the last two days, but have got up this morning and have a ton of what I think is EWCM :happydance: although not 100% sure as I don't often get any, but it fits all the descriptions! I think the evening primrose oil is doing its job. DH has just gone off to work :dohh: but will jump on him when he gets home.

Okay, feeling alive today, which is an improvement! So now I’m attempting to fully catch up with you all!

Congrats on rolling into the 2WW Poppie! FX for you this cycle!

I found that telling work is a pretty personal decision, Lu-is; at least, from what I’ve stalked on the boards. ;) I told my boss almost immediately, because she’s like a mother to me. She’s been wonderful. But I’ve seen plenty of women who’ve waited until 12-week scans and beyond, until they’re showing, until second tri, etc, for various reasons. So I’d say it depends mostly on your relationship with your superiors – when you feel ready to tell them, go for it. Hope your sister’s doing well and that she pops soon! :haha: Also, hope your grandmother has a quick and easy recovery, the poor thing!

I’m glad you’re doing better Kimberley – hang in there sweets! :hugs: And pictures? Hm, well I have a bump update that I took two weeks ago – I’ll post it below. Don’t look much different yet – just firming up a wee bit. And am impatiently awaiting my 16-week appointment so I can book my 20-week scan. Sigh. I am not the world’s most patient person, by any means! Haha.

Nanner, such a cute little bean you have! Congrats!

Woot, Meadows is in the 2WW too – how exciting! FX!

FX for you Snowflakes – hopefully you won’t be seeing the witch anytime soon!

Welcome back Singers! Glad everything is going well and good luck unpacking, as well as with your 2WW!

That article was insane, Snowflakes! Crazy the things they determine with technology. But man, I know hubby would put his foot down on paying that much to find out early. /: haha.

Jess, keeping my FX for you as you move through your cycle, hoping you get a clear ovulation this cycle!

FX for you Pink!

WanaB, that’s insane! I think Octomom is a loon. LOL. But whatever makes her happy – I can’t imagine chasing down that many little tykes!

Eee, Emily, hope that’s a good sign! Keeping my FX for you, love!

Trying not to symptom spot = so difficult. Best of luck to those who are trying to avoid it.

As for bloat, Nanner, I didn’t find any resolution sadly. I just drank a lot of water and tried to avoid eating things that seemed to make me pop – like for me, it was super-spicy foods. Haha. I had intense bloating until… 7 weeks? Then slimmed back down to a less obvious bloat, and now am slowly creeping out again. Unending cycle! Haha.

Ooo, yay for fertile CM, Becca! Best wishes to you this cycle!

CeeDee- info!!!!!!! Haha. Have you told him yet, have you decided how to do so? And isn’t today your BIRTHDAY?! Happy birthday lovely! :dance: :happydance: (if I’m wrong and it’s your OH’s, then happy birthday to OH… lol I can’t keep my memory on right anymore)

Mrs Mel’s getting close to :dance: time! ;) haha. Good luck this weekend and next week with the BD!

Thanks for the well-wishes ladies! Slowly making improvements, drowning my sinuses in saline and stuff seems do be doing the trick, thank goodness! It’s shifted downward slightly to a light cough, which is my usual progression for a sinus infection. So I’m thinking in a day or two, I should be fine other than some sneezing and fatigue for a few more days. All in all, that’s not too terrible, as long as it doesn’t return!

I hopefully did not miss anyone and if I did, I sincerely apologize. A little of this is overlap from mini-posts I’ve made recently, but I wanted to check in with everyone since normally, I religiously follow what everyone’s doing. Finally, my brain is less congested so I can actually focus! =) xoxo

:dohh: I said I'd post a photo, as Kimberley requested, and I forgot. :haha:

So here it is. ;)

Bloat to... almost bump! haha. And the photos are actually from two different views, hence why my tattoo 'vanished' in the one. I never remember which way to face to make them all 'uniform' so it's kind of a crapshoot, and then I just flop them in photoshop so they're all facing the same way. lol. Next time, I know which way to stand - though I look no different today than at 12 weeks, as far as I can tell. :shrug: Slow progress!

Attachments

• BUMP.jpg
    BUMP.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 11
I’ve been so busy at work and home that I haven’t been able to post.

Kimberley3, Oh gosh! I can’t believe all the stuff going on in Nottingham. That’s way to close to home for you.

Jess137, It’s hard not telling him. We were in Gapkids the other night and he kept saying stuff about buying baby clothes, etc. Almost told him. Than we were talking about his buddies at the gym having babies, etc. Almost told him. We were watching a show last night with a lady who announced she was pregnant. Almost told him. It’s hard keeping it.

Nanner, Love the scan pics! Wonderful!

Lu-is, Sorry to hear about your grandma. Good luck at your doctors appointment. I don’t plan on telling my work until way after 12 weeks or I start showing, unless there is something I don’t feel comfortable doing. I work in federal law enforcement, so if I have to do any search warrants, I might opt out of them if I think they will be dangerous.

Singers, Good to hear from you.

Wanab, just the thought of Octomom makes me nauseous. She’s crazy!

Emily, FX’d.

Beccad, yeah for EWCM!

Swanxx, Love the bump pics!

AFM, Today is my birthday! :happydance: I won’t be able to make an appointment with my doctor until I’ve missed 2 periods. So I’ll probably be seen by the doctor when I’m about 10-11 weeks. If I have complications or questions I can call. I’ve decided to tell my hubby tonight. We are going to dinner tonight for my birthday, so before we go I’m going to tell him I have a birthday present for him. I’m going to give him either a onesie with born in 2012 or a pair of booties (it all depends on what I can find at the store today). I think he will be surprised because neither one of us expected it to happen this fast. I’m so excited.

Oh that'll be a lovely way to tell him ceedee :happydance: I can't believe you've kept the secret so well, though! No way I would have managed that :haha: And happy birthday!

Swan, defo looking a bit like a preggers bump there :happydance:

Ahhh CeeDee, that's fabulous! Have a wonderful birthday and enjoy revealing your big surprise tonight! :hugs:

Thanks swanxxsong :hugs:, your bump looks fantastic hun! :hugs:

Thank you CeeDee :hugs: , thats a fantastic wat to tell him! I know I couldnt have waited so long lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:cake:

As for me.... Very tiny amont of spotting early this morning, but seems to have stopped..... for now at least..... :shrug:

:happydance: I got a smiley face! The expensive OPKs were worth it after all.

Hey Everyone

I have a question...

If i think i ovulated 3/4 days early...does that my cycle should be 3/4 days shorter? Like my AF could come 3/4 days sooner. I'm due AF next weekend 20/21 but if its a shorter cycle then that would mean its due mid week.

Am i right here?? Or does it just stay the same?? :wacko:

xxx

I believe that it means your cycle would end earlier, because your LP should stay the same, but I could be wrong. I tried to look and couldn't find any conclusive answers. /: Sorry WanaB! I know when I ovulated late, my period was due later... so one would imagine it would work the reverse too? But I'm not certain.

Congrats on the positive OPK Becca!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you CeeDee.....make sure you tell us how your OH reacted to ur wonderful news!!!!

Yeah WanaB i think it means you should come on earlier as your LP generally lasts 14 days....don't quote me on it tho!!!

Swan....loving ur bump pics - very cute ;-)

becca - woo hoo for positve OPK - get busy!!!!

I ordered some internet cheapy pregnancy tests that arrived yesterday.....has onyone ever used them? are they reliable? I've heard mixed reviews, so wondered if anyone has had any experience with them? I have 10 sat in the house at the min, so am resisiting the urge to test!!!

Lots of babydust to all of us lovely junebugs!!

Thankyou for your replies :)

So if thats the case then i'm due AF Wednesday -ish lol which is the day i fly! But on the plus side if im not preggers (which tbh i don't think i am) then my AF will have been and gone at the very start of the hols and before the wedding!!! :happydance: so i can jsut enjoy it from there on.

But hey we'll soon see. Hopefully AF wont come :D xxx

i cant belive you have 2 weeks until you get married how exciting.
Suppose thats a good thing if af turns up early then you can relax on holiday xx
But hoping for that bfp next week, Im due for af wednesday to yey xx
Happy birthday ceedee cant wait for you to tell us how announcment goes. xx

wey hey we will both be peeing on sticks together then Pink lol hope you get a bfp too :D lets hope ey. If not then yeah to get my AF over and done with will be fab xx

Yeh you should get AF (or hopefully not) earlier if you ovulated earlier wana! Not long now until you fly - how are you feeling about the wedding and getting married? I was so caught up in actually planning the flipping wedding that I didn't really think about the getting married bit until I was walking down the aisle :wacko: It all suddenly rushed up on me as I got to the front in front of the vicar and I thought I might pass out. Thankfully I didn't :haha: I managed to recover myself during the first hymn.

well its been quite quiet these past few weeks and especially as tomorrow is my last day tomorrow in work i'm getting quite nervy tbh lol especially if i start thinkg about it in depth haha but we fly out wednesday and then friday we meet with the people and go through EVERYTHING lol and pay for everything. Then we've got to go to the reception venue another day and sort all that out, seating plan etc once again pay. Then on the monday i've got my hair trial and then the wedding is Thursday! In amongst that we have family flying out and finding our way around and trying to have a holiday lol But it will just be amazing on the wedding day and there after :D :D :D

(especially if we got a bfp :) )

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"