The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Nanner, from what I've heard, a lot of women have problems with fatigue through the first trimester then it gets better.

Of course no one is the same...

Hi ladies,
I hope you've had a good weekend.

I'm tired after being out with my friend's last night and not getting home til after midnight! I had a friend giving me a lift so I couldn't just say "can we leave now" at 10pm. I also had a couple of small glasses of wine, otherwise they would know something was up as it's not usually like me to pass up a drink. I guess it would be ok as I've not got a bfp yet and not due til the 22nd anyway. I did feel quite yukkie when I got home though so hoping this was a good sign.

Very tired today but managed to get out for a nice walk with DH to break in the new runners that I got. Hoping this week goes fast as on Friday night I fly out to Brisbane to run my friend's baby shower on the weekend, then it'll be testing day on Monday!!

Anyway, best go think about something for dinner, then it's off to bed early!

:)

If you are preggers you don't share a blood supply with the baby until 5weeks anyway poppie, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Snowflakes sorry it was negative :hugs:

I feel so tired today. I didn't get back from the wedding until 2am, and I feel hungover today even though I didn't have a single alcoholic drink yesterday :(

well exchanging pounds to euros suck!

i had to change 1480 and got 1590 which is alright but then i divided it up into what has to go where so there was 500 for the boat cruise, 280 for translation of documents which left 810 spending money which shows how much of a rip off it is because my mum gave us the 435 for the boat = 500 euro, we put in 245 for documents = 280 but our 800 spending money turned into 810 euro ??? so all in all it would have been waaaay better to exchange them in smaller amounts, i would have got more for my money!!! :wacko: xxx

Nanner, rest up! haha. That's what my doctor told me : just listen to your body. I wasn't a caffeine drinker before, and I was just exhausted for the first ~12 weeks. Like Jess said, everyones different but no worries, it should get better in time! If you need the rest, take it. :) I found there's plenty of time to catch up on my housework once I'm able to survive 12 hours or more without feeling wiped. :haha:

Hi Ladies!

Well i am 7 days late for AF and been getting negatives on ICs so i have gone to the store to get some tests. Don't know whether to wait for tomorrow morning or a couple of hours to POAS.

On a happy thought EVERYTHING is finally ready for the wedding. :happydance:

Maz x

Mazzy - I would hold my pee for like 4 hours and test!! A week late should be a good sign!

WannaB - I grew up right on the US/Canadian border and exchanged currency constantly. It is soooo annoying!!

Becca, Poppie and Nanner - Go get some sleep!!

CeeDee - Hooray for telling the family!

Jess - Holy cow that is alot of water! I am happy that you found a Dr you like and am starting on plan of action!!

Pink - good job on the weight loss. When do you plan on testing?

My temp raised this AM much to my surprise. Which never has happened on 12 dpo. My fingers are still crossed! Next testing day will be Wednesday.... AF would be 1 day late by then and I have never gone over a 13 day LP.

Hi Lu-is,

Glad all is well with you......all sounds very exciting!! Yeah i'm still burping like a trooper - am convinced i'll get a BFN tho when i test - surely i couldn't be that lucky to get pg straightaway again?! I'm testing on the 17th (next Wed), unless i cave before (am feeling pretty strong at the min tho!) When abouts in ur cycle did u get ur BFP? xx

I got a faint positive about 2 or 3 days before my period. It might've been like 10dpo? I didn't really have many signs, I just peed on a stick on a whim! I'd been a little nauseous the day before that was mostly it.

Wanab- you like to clean? Weirdo :p jk I'm not much of a cleaning type.

I go through spurts of doing lots of cleaning, but for the majority of the week I just relax. :)

Jess- I had to get an ultrasound like that! Yeah you have to drink a crazy amount of water for the first part, then to do the transvaginal u/s you have to go to the bathroom to get rid of all the water you just held. Good luck!

Nanner - I'm always exhausted too! and nauseous every day.. I'm really not enjoying that part. I've determined cola and Dr. Pepper at night make me very ill.

Snowflake - sorry about the BFN. it's not over yet though!

Mazzy- wowwee! A week late for AF? I hope you get a BFP! I would wait a couple hours like swan said. oooh!!! I'm excited for you! Good luck!

Pink - way to go on the weight loss!

Does anyone know the best way to deal with nausea? Someday's it is getting worse. blech.

My sister had a baby girl last night. hooray!! Unfortunately they had to do a c-section (baby was trying to come out face first). I'm going to go help take care of her/ keep her company at the hospital this afternoon.

Congrats to your Sister!

Just been to the loo and brown blood was there when i wiped so either AF has come or its IB

i don't mean to be a downer but IB would happen before your AF is due not after x

should be really i mean i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure implantation should happen about 5-7 days before AF is due. Your happy its probs your AF? xx

Yeah it means I can plan for the next month instead of just hanging around wondering what's happening. Yeah I would of loved it to be IB but my time will come...hopefully next month after following SMEP :thumbup:

aw good i didn't want to bum you out before the wedding lol xx

Happy Monday ladies! Don't you think that Monday comes around all too quickly?? Next Monday can come quickly though, that's when I plan on testing!

Trying soooooooo hard not to symptom spot, but I have this niggling little pain which feels like it's in the left side of my uterus. Also my bbs are a little tender but I think that's probably just due to me prodding at them all time! LOL! :haha: I'm also feeling tired despite going to bed early last night and having a fair amount of sleep over the weekend :sleep: Oh well, time will tell I guess.

I hope everyone has a relatively stress-free week.

:dust:

I know what you mean Poppie i'm hanging on till Wed and thats like the earliest i can go. I think its due day all though not entierly sure cause ovulation happened earleir. I'm trying not to symptom spot either but its hard not to really isnt it. I'm really not sure if AF is coming or not, i mean i still haven't had the signs for AF like i usually would have by now.

But i don't feel like really tierd like when AF comes but i do feel sleepy if that makes any sense :wacko: I slept nearly 12 hours fri/sat went to bed at 10:30 and got up at 10. I still however nearly fell asleep in the hair dressers and struggled to drag myself out of bed lol

Also my (this is going to sounds odd) one boob has like filled out a bit :wacko: they don't hurt or are tender but last sunday threw to wed i had painfull nipples.

The last 3 days running ive had like achey cramp on my right side but its more in my back than at the front in my belly.

Bu anyway i don't know how you all cope because tbh im being quite relaxed and trying not to pay much attention and i think thats easier cause i don't temp and that but im getting caught up in it all so i don't know how you all stay sane tbh

oh and it doesn't help that twice in the last 24hours my OH has put his head on my belly and said 'i can hear a heartbeat' smiled and then laughed. He doesn't make it easy sometimes lol although it is lovely :) xxx

That's so cute Wanab!

Lu-is, I've heard that B6 helps with MS. I obviously haven't had MS before, but when I get nauseated, sucking on a sour hard candy helps me.

Thought i'd share...I saw it on a thread on another forum and love it! :)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/lilianda?ref=seller_info

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"