The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Have a great time away and wedding wanna and hope you get a bfp snow sorry about af but hopefully next time. Lu I heard that sucking on a lemon helps?
Pink do you usally spot before af?
swan you have a cute little bump going on there bless Hope everyone is well. Sorry if I have missed you out on my phone with me not sure what's going on got what it seems like a positive opk on cycle day 11 so not sure still having sex all the time anyway lol. X

Hello ladies!!

Snowflakes - so sorry about AF....but here's to next cycle - think positive, think positive!

Wanna - have a fab wedding....all very exciting! I really hope u get ur BFP too - how amazing would that be?!

Tis a bit of a flying visit from me for tonight i'm afraid, as have got loads of random odd jobs to do around the house as my in-laws are coming on Thurs for 5 weeks (YES 5 WEEKS!!!) They are Australian (from Canberra Poppie!) and me and DH haven't seen them for 3 years, and theyre coming on a trip over here....all very exciting, but am thinking 5 weeks is a very loooooooong time!!! Will be nice for hubby tho!

Quick update on me......i'm a bit confused as to whats going on, but am pretty sure it's the start of AF?! On sunday arvo i noticed some brown spotting (11DPO, CD28 of what i though would be a 31 day cycle), basically it has continued since then and is still going on now - it hasn't yet developed into any fresh, red blood like normal AF, and there isn't really that much of it - only a little bit coming out onto my panty liner (sorry TMI!) So this has been carrying on for over 48hrs now? Its not normal for this to happen to me when AF arrives? Anyway, have tested and BFN - it's stark white!!! So am guessing it is AF, just taking her time!?! Will just have to wait and see what the next 24hours or so bring i guess!

Anyone had this before, or got any ideas what's going on? Mind you ,who knows what my bodies up to after last months ordeal?!

Hope everyone is well....lots of babydust to us all x

Kimberley- dont normally spot just get light flow then normal.
I am trying to feel hopeful about tomorrow. If af doesnt turn up tomorrow will still wait the 5 days later maybe a week just to cover a longer cycle.
Oh has made me smile though, he has turned round and said we need to dtd more if we want that bfp so thats good so if its not this month hopefully soon.xx

Sorry about AF, Snow. :( And about your cousin as well. Only natural to feel jealousy and happiness combined. :hugs: Timing just sucks sometimes!

Happy wedding WanaB! Have tons of fun and can't wait to hear all about it upon your return!!

I'm exhausted. And making fried rice. And I need to catch up - sorry ladies. I'm so behind. :dohh:

Good Morning everyone.

I had a crappy sleep last night, well at least I felt like I did this morning. I'm still tired :sleep: My temp was up again so hopefully a good sign and I had a few little crampy pains during the night too. Trying so hard to hold off on the testing, but if I get more symptoms I might just test on Friday morning.

snowflakes - sorry to hear about the :witch: that totally sucks. Also having your cousin announce that day would have been a kick in the guts. :hugs: I understand how you feel. Is it just me or is EVERYONE announcing their pregnancies now or what?? It'll be our turn very soon hun.

wanaBmummy- how annoying about your airline. I hope things are smooth sailing (or flying) for you from here on in. I hope you have an amazing time at your wedding. I cant wait to see your gorgeous photos, if you are willing to share that is. Also, I hope AF stays away for you and you get a lovely wedding gift of a bfp!

pink23 - hang in there love, you're not out until she's here.

Meadows - How cool about your Australian visitors!! We used to live near Canberra and we'd visit there lots for shopping and things. We're going there for a friend's wedding at the end of next month too. 5 weeks is a long time to have with your in- laws, I hope it goes well and they don't stress you out too much. I hope what you're having is IB and doesn't develop into AF for you.

I hope everyone else is well. Gotta love that it's Wednesday "hump day" today. Only a couple more days until the weekend :happydance:

:flower:

Wow, I miss one day..... I can't keep up! Wanab, I hope everything goes off without a hitch, and I can't wait to see your gorgeous pictures when you get back! (Also hopefully a picture of your :bfp:)!!!

Wana, have a FAB time lovie :happydance:

Meadows, I don't know about spotting I'm afraid, I just go straight into full flow when AF arrives. And yikes that your in-laws are staying for five weeks! But like you say, it'll be lovely for DH to see them. Three years is such a long time not to see parents.

Well ladies, thanks for listening to me rant about my spotting-3 days later it has decided to turn in AF-so that's me out! Am gutted, but didn't really think I could be that lucky! So snowflakes, you and I are pretty much in time with each other!!!! Poppie-I lived in Canberra for 18months.....!!! Spk soon-am on my phone, so being quick!

Well ladies i thought i'd pop on to say good bye!!

We leave in about 2 hours but got a few last minute things to do so this is it. We're all packed and ready to go although our CD we're trying to make just wont work and we were up till 2am tryign to sort it :wacko: verrry fustrating.

Hope i can come back to some :bfp: from some of you :D :D

I will definatly be sharing the pictures with you all!! Also Mazzy the wedding is on the 25th...so think of me next Thursday :D :D

Also just to let you all know there will be no :bfp: from me as AF suprised me and showed up about 15min ago. Definatly a suprise as i had no idea, no cramping or anything as it stands. But at least i'm not in Greece waiting around to see if AF turns up or not and also it means AF should have gone by the end of the weekend and i'm in the clear for the wedding!!! yay :happydance:

Speak to you all soon xxx

All the best wanaB!!! :happydance: You will have an amazing time!!! :wohoo:
Can't wait til you come back as a Mrs!! :wedding:
Sorry about AF though, still now you can concentrate on your wedding and get things happening next month when you don't have any distractions or stress.
Have fun gorgeous!!
:hugs:
xoxoxoxo

Sorry that AF showed up, but good news that it came when it did!

Mazzy, not long for you now either - how are things going?

Sorry AF made her appearance to you, WanaB, but I'm glad she did now so you should be in the all-clear for your weekend festivities! :D Congrats again and have a wonderful holiday! :hugs:

Good luck wanaB.....you'll have an amazing time! We too are at the same stage in our cycle now as today is CD 1 for me too! Anyway, have a brill time and we look forward to seeing ur pics 

Hello everyone!

Lu-is, I’m a knitter too. I was looking at baby patterns last night. I know it’s early, but I would have to start soon in order to be done when the baby is born.

Snowflakes, Sorry to hear about AF!

Wanab, Have a great time! :happydance: Sorry about AF!

Meadows, I’m shocked that your in-laws are staying for 5 weeks. I need a really big house for that. Hope all goes well. Sorry about AF!

Swannx, How are you doing?

AFM, I’ve progressed to all day sickness. It’s really hard to get up for work when I really want to stay in bed and watch TV.

Aww CeeDee :hugs: I'm so sorry, that sucks! Sickness... morning, evening or full-day, stinks! :(

I'm alright - hanging in there! Finally almost recovered from my sickness. Next doctor's appointment is a week from today. Nothing too exciting though; heartbeat, pee in a cup, weigh me, get the paperwork so I can finally schedule my gender scan! :D :dance: so I'm pumped. Hoping I can beg for something earlier than 20 weeks though that's... well yeah, not likely. :haha: But it's all good. How are you, other than fighting sickness? :(

CeeDee- If you're planning on finding out the gender, it probably isn't a good idea to get the scan much earlier than 20 weeks. My doc said that it's tough to tell before that.

Wannabe- Have a great wedding! It goes by so fast that'll it'll be gone before you know it! Be sure to take it all in. :wedding:

Swan- Sorry about the sickness. :sick: Hopefully it'll pass quickly.

Poppie- Have a great weekend at the baby shower! I bet you're a great hostess!

Meadows- Sorry about AF. Think of this month as a practice month! You'll be ready next month!

One downer about my due date is that my hubby and I had to cancel a trip with my family in March. We were planning on spending a week in Belize (we have friends that own a resort there). Oh well. We'll have to go another time!

I have a fun weekend planned. Saturday I have a race in the morning followed by a Huckleberry breakfast (we have TONS of those here). I'll do a little shopping in a nearby city (might even pick up a gently used crib!). My birthday is on Monday so my hubby is having a BBQ on Saturday evening so we'll have friends over. Sunday, I'm going to help a friend build a deck. She only asked me because I have all the tools she needs! I know that doesn't sound fun, but we actually make the best of it. We order pizza and have plenty of chilled beer; although I guess I'll have to bring my own beverages! Besides, my friend said if I helped her, she'd help me paint the baby's room. :thumbup: Works out great for me because I hate painting! Plus my walls require 3 coats before it looks even!!

Nanner, Sorry you had to cancel your trip to Belize. That would have been wonderful, but baby is even better. You have an action packed weekend. Don’t work to hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->