The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

OMG how cute is that etsy stuff??? I just love etsy. :)

How gorgeous is your OH wanab?? Such a sweetie.

Ugh I'm bored at work. Looking forward to getting out for training this afternoon.

:)

That stuff is so cute wana, as is your OH :) I hope you get your BFP, Poppie too! It's do hard not to symptom spot. Of course the worst thing is that it all could just be AF, or like my experience they're brand new AF symptoms that appeared when you started TTC :wacko:

yup becca that your bodies just decided to go 'here figure this one out' and throws something new at you xx

oh my god, that etsy site is adorable - thanks for sharing wanab! lol. I'm always looking for unique gifts for when my friends have babies. :D I think my nephew needs something fun this year for his birthday... >:)

Nanner, I know how you feel about being tired. I get winded walking up a flight of stairs and I usually run up the stairs. Even walking from the parking lot to work is tiring. It may sound counterintuitive, but after I workout I have a nice burst of energy.

Poppie, Good luck with the baby shower. FX’d for testing.

Snowflakes, Sounds good! Keep us posted.

Lu-is, Ginger has worked well for me. I drink ginger tea, eat crystallized ginger or suck on ginger candy. Congrats on being an Auntie!

Mazzy, Great attitude! Onwards to next month.

Wannab, I LOVE Etsy! I have so much stuff favorited.

AFM, Just nauseous and tired.

eeeeek excited!! :D :D :D

Just picked up our suits and they look fab!! sooooo happy :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Just wanted to share xxx

Fab news about the suits! Did you ever get things sorted about DH's brother wana? Presume he's still not going?

yeah he's not going, we were able to cancle his suit and get his dad fitted instead because originally we were only having OH, best man(his brother) and my dad in suits so we just swapped his dad in for his best man :) x

Hello everyone,

WannaB your wedding is so close are you excited?? Well obviously you are.... But whooppee anyway!
Swan How are things going? Your scan looks brilliant!

I wish I could remeber what everyone just said! Sorry being a bit dippy at the moment.
Went to start things for the new job, I as of yet havent told the old job Im leaving though I dont offically start work again till the 26th of Spetember so I still have a while!

Still painting the flat! Its taking ages and my mum is coming to stay for the next week so dont know how much we will get done then.

Although we tried abit this month with the move and everything we were a bit lazy so am not expecting a Positive.. However we will have to wait and see, in theory AF is due 24th so will test after that probably if AF hasnt turned up.
Slightly concerend about starting the whole process again... having been through the beginning once before... I dunno hope it happens as easierly next time!

Good luck to everyone who is Preggers! Nanner and Luis hope everything is going well!
Jess love your avatar thingy! I always say one of my dogs is my minnion! She follows me round everywhere I go! or I could call her my Deamon from Northern lights! I hope your appointments go well too, and all the drinking! (of water I might add)

Morning ladies, I hope everyone is well.

Glad you got the suits sorted wanaB, one more job ticked off.

CeeDee - glad to hear you are going along ok, even with a little nausea and fatigue.

Singers - sounds like the painting is coming along ok. Fx'ed that you still caught the eggie.

AFM, resisting the urge to test early but I might take a sneaky one on Thursday morning. My temp dipped yesterday and today (but not below the cover line or anything), hoping it's implantation but can the dip last for 2 days?? :shrug: Oh well, time well tell.

:dust:

Hi everyone! Good morning Poppie! :) (I'm just getting ready for bed)
I've had quite the nausea today, I had to keep eating something to make it through the work day, did actually toss my cookies a little earlier. oops.
most of the evening I felt ok. I think I might have to get some ginger or B6 (Thanks for the suggestions everyone).

I snuggled with my neice a lot tonight. :D My sister needed to rest and my BIL was getting groceries so I had the baby all to myself! She's soo adorable.

wannab- good thing you were able to switch out the suits.
Those etsy hats are super cute! I knit baby hats for my sister's photography business, I'm going to have to knit some new ones for her baby and my baby.

Hey girlies. AF arrived 1st thing this AM. Boo! Super bummed. And my cousin (who is basically a sister) announced her pregnancy. So I am mega bummed. Don't get me wrong - I am more than happy for her but am very jealous. I really hate feeling this way but I do. Hubby was great comforting me last night. Onto a new month for me!!

Sorry hun, it really is a kick in the stomach when she comes, I know. Fingers crossed for next month x

Hey all sorry about your AF snowflake

well i'm a bit stressed today from having to faff with the airline about stuff but thats sorted now. Although i cried getting off the phone...yes cried :wacko: I still feel emotional and have a headache now and a bit stressed.

On the plus side i'm practically packed to go :) Got a few little bits to do tonight and and a few bits to stick in the suitcase tomorrow but all in all thats it!! :) :)

Also i'm just waiting now to see if AF is going to come or not. It could be from now on. Not really sure though cause of the early ovulating and that i don't test. I did want to pg test tomorrow before flying but seeing as i have no tests and am skint now because we've just finished paying for everything etc etc it means i am waiting to see. I'm taking tammies with me incase AF does arrive and if it hasn't by the weekend i'll have to get a test out there lol All fun :)

xxx

xxx

snowflakes sorry that AF arrived. It's a crappy feeling isn't it :hugs:

Wana SO excited for you! Is it tomorrow you're going? I hope you have a fab time and come home with a BFP as well as a tan!

yeah we fly at 4.55pm tomorrow and get there at 11:00pm which is 9:00pm UK time. I hope so too :) although tbh if i am i haven't really got any symptoms but then i don't feel like my AF is coming either so who knows lol xxx

Snowflake - Sorry about AF! :hugs: darn witch. It definitely doesn't help that your cousin just announced her pregnancy. Baby dust and wishes for next cycle!

WannaB - :hugs: I don't blame you for crying after getting off the phone. You're stressed, you've got a wedding coming up, and I know personally I don't yell at people on the phone but I really want to so after it's done I'm just so worked up the only thing I can do is cry.

How's your day going Becca?

How's your day going Becca?
Yeah good thanks :flower: A bit tired but I didn't go to bed until late and then was awake for about 30 mins in the night :coffee: My bro is cooking a delicious smelling curry for dinner, though, so it's not all bad!

i was just thinking about you snowflakes, hoping af had stayed away. I really think af is coming. Had a few twinges and as i said before the usual spots are appearing more.
Have a fab wedding wannab looking forward to your update when your back and fx'd af stays away that would be a fab present xx

Have an amazing time wanaB! I'm another one who absolutely loved my wedding, I literally felt like a princess for the entire day and didn't want the day to end!
Hope you have a fantastic time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->