The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

no af for me but i think im tring to think i have a longer cycle.
Cant really say i have any syptoms tbh, had a bit of sickness when my blood was low this morning ( had this with caleb) and cetain things taste odd so i really dont know. wishfull thinking hey.
xx

Good luck on the wedding WannaB!!! (I probably missed you and you're leaving for a jet plane) You're going to have a blast! I loved my wedding, wish I could live that day all over again.

Kimberley - I should try the lemon thing. I absolutely love lemons! mmmmmmmmm

CeeDee - Yay Knitting! Yeah I want to start on some things soon. Like you I've been feeling really really sick lately. The last 2 days at work were horrible I had to eat something like a cracker or gum or a chip every 5-10 min or else I felt super nauesous.
Today is the best I've felt in a couple weeks (hope I didn't just curse myself) - aside from being sleepy I don't feel like puking.

I'll be back later to catch up on other posts in here that I just read.

Sorry I missed you wanab, but I hope you have an amazing time! Sorry about AF, but I guess now you can have some drinks after the wedding!:wine::drunk:

Mazzy, it's so close! BTW, I would lose my mind if my in-laws stayed for 5 weeks!:wacko:

Sorry about AF Meadows, but you get to start over new this cycle now. I'm glad your cycle is right on track.

CeeDee, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope it gets better soon! Have you tried taking anything yet? Or maybe try SeaBands?

Swan, I'm glad you're feeling better! Like Nanner said, it's probably best not to try to get a gender scan too soon, at the risk of it being wrong. But of course that's up to you!

Nanner, sorry about you having to cancel the trip. This weekend sounds really fun though!

I don't knit, but I do crochet. But about all I know how to do is make blankets and scarves! I'm better at making jewelry!

I'm hoping that the scan tomorrow morning goes ok... I almost wish that they'll find something, so I know what's going on.

Morning Junebugs!
I hope everyone is well today. No news here, no real symptoms. Tired as usual but that's about it. I don't think I'm doing my temps properly as they are up one day and down the next?? :shrug:

I might test tomorrow morning before I go away for the weekend. I am thinking it'll be a bfn but will keep holding out hope that the witch doesn't arrive. Will test again Monday (when I'm due). Please keep everything crossed for me!

:dust: to all!!!

Are you checking it at the same time every day? And do you sleep with your mouth open?

O/T, but I wanted to share a story. Sort of renews your faith in humanity... this is my SIL and BIL in the story. https://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-guardian-angel-pays-car-repair-20110816,0,1548776.story

Are you checking it at the same time every day? And do you sleep with your mouth open?
Hmm no, I wake up a bit in the night and have mostly been checking it at 5am, but I could have woken at 3am or 1am an stuff so not getting the 4 hours before checking. Some days I don't check til 6am when the alarm goes off for hubby. I know I suck at it, but what else can I do?? My temps post Ov have all been above the cover line, so I guess that's something right?? (Please tell me if I'm wrong). :wacko:

O/T, but I wanted to share a story. Sort of renews your faith in humanity... this is my SIL and BIL in the story. https://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-guardian-angel-pays-car-repair-20110816,0,1548776.story
Oh wow! How wonderful is that!!! It DOES renew your faith in humanity when there's nice people like that helping out struggling ordinary people.

Hey ladies, back from holiday, AF arrived on Tuesday so I'm at the same stage as most of you. It seems a bit heavier than the last few months so I guess EPO may be working for regulating my hormones. Also had a 14 day luteal which is better than the usuall 11/12. Disapointed but not too much, we go to New York in 10 days so I can enjoy myself while there and I'm interested to see if this AF holds out to be a more normal length.

If you're feeling brave, Poppie, you could temp vaginally! I do and I find it's a bit easier as *down there* is less prone to temperature fluctuations, or at least not affected by falling asleep with your mouth open :haha:

Jess, is it your BIL/SIL who had their bill paid? Such a lovely story! There are some nice people out there after all.

Dinah, sorry to hear that AF arrived, but good news that your cycle seems a bit more settled.

AFM, my chart is a bit odd at the moment. I think I ovulated CD13 or 14, but FF says CD15 :shrug: So I'm either 5 or 7DPO today. I think it was earlier because I only had one day's worth of EWCM and all fertile CM dried up on CD14. Will see. Won't be testing for another week or so - I want to give it as long as possible. I'm not terribly hopeful. I barely saw DH over ovulation. We managed to BD once on the day I got the positive OPK, and then I only saw him for a few minutes the following two days, literally five minutes here and there (he was working during the days and I was out both evenings.)

Welcome back Dinah! (sorry about AF, but good luck for the next cycle!)

Jess - Good luck with the ultrasound, hope it goes well! and thank you for sharing that story, it's really amazing that a stranger would cover their car bill for them. that's wonderful.

Mazzy - I think if my inlaws stayed for 5 weeks I'd go crazy half way through :) Heck, even if my own parents stayed 5 weeks it'd be too long. lol I hope the visit goes well.

Poppie - I don't know a ton about temping but I believe if it's above the cover line it still counts as a higher temp.

Becca - awww that's a shame your DH and you had opposite work schedules right around OV. let's hope it still happened! :) It only takes once technically.

Apparently I was incredibly exhausted yesterday, I laid down to sleep after super and slept almost straight through from 6-10pm. I did sort of wake up to watch TV with my DH for a bit then I went to bed and slept for another good 6-7 hours. mmmmm it was nice.

Lu-is, I know what you mean. I’m constantly eating something just so I don’t feel sick. Yesterday I went running and felt great, until I stopped. I can’t wait till second trimester.

Jess137, I might have to try seabands, I’ve heard great things about it. I also crochet. I used to make little animals and such, but stopped. How did your scan go?

Poppie, I know very little about temping, but waking up and sleeping with mouth open can affect the results.

Dinah, Welcome back! Sorry about AF.

Beccad, You’re not out yet. The month I got my BFP, we barely BD (once/twice a week).

Hey gals.

Sorry your not feeling well Ceedee and Luis. Feel better soon! My friend used those preggie pops and swore by them. Maybe that would work for y'all as well. I think she got them at that mall store Motherhood Maternity.

Welcome back Dinah! Sorry about AF. I just started as well. Onto next month!

Poppie - try and do it at the same time. I am a light sleeper as well and prolly don't get the full 3 hrs of undisturbed sleep either - it's ok as long as you are not getting up to potty or get a drink or anything like that. If you wake up later then you usually do you can use a temp corrector calculator - if you are using FF it is under the data tab. When are you testing??!!

Jess - great story and those are some great people! Hope your dr. appt went well.

Mazzy - Bless your heart for the inlaws staying for 5 weeks. I would pull my hair out!!

Pink - Have you tested??!!

Nanner - sucks about the trip but I would gladly cancel a trip for a baby!!

Swan - hope you are feeling better!

Meadows - Glad we can go through this month together - we have turned out to be cycle buddies! :)

AFM, not much going on. Just waiting. Think we are going to try the SMEP this month. Can't believe that summer is almost over - hubby starts to go back to school next week already! Painted my nails a pretty Tiffany Blue last night and I love it! Anyone else into nail polish and makeup?? I love cosmetics - a guilty pleasure of mine that I just can't resist!

The scan was not as bad as I thought it would be! I am waiting for the results to come in. I was checking my chart all day (not allowed though, shhh!), and the results were still in transcription when I was leaving work. I'll have them tomorrow though, so FX'd.

Snowflakes - I'm a big fan of nail polish!! :D I have a large collection of colours, I've been trying to use up some of them so I can buy more.

I might have to look into the preggie pops. I think I heard of a store in town that sells them.
I wish the summer was longer too :)

Jess - I hope that you get good results back from your scan. Good luck!

Happy Friday!

Snowflakes, I hate that the summer is coming to and end as well. I love summertime. I used to be all into makeup and polish, but not as much anymore. Tiffany Blue nail polish sounds cute though.

Jess137, Can’t wait to hear about your results.

Lu-is, I’m going to look for those preggy pops as well.

I love painting my nails. :) My toes are currently dark purple. But I'm bored with it and want to change them.

I got Preggie Pops at the pharmacy - used the website's location finder thing - and they tasted yummy! Sadly they didn't help me, but I know lots of women who said they worked wonders. haha. Hopefully they'll work for you ladies!

FX for your results, Jess!

I am Zzzzz at my desk today. So ready for the weekend already. haha.

And I posted a new update to my bump on the bump boards. Attached it here too. Just a wee bit of a thing, but I'm happy to see it growing. lol.

Can't believe WanaB's wedding is this weekend! EEE. :D

Attachments

• BUMP.jpg
    BUMP.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 9
Plenty of growing still to do there swan! I can't believe you're only a month or so off being halfway through \\:D/ It does feel like it's flying past :thumbup:

Cute bumpy Swan!

Got my results. I apparently have more follicles than normal but none are maturing. She said that it's a lot better than not having enough. I have to get a progesterone test on CD21 which is next Thursday, then she said she will order a bunch more tests. She said that she can give me a medication that will make a follicle mature and release an egg. So to me it sounds like PCOS but she didn't say anything about that. That's about it...

It sounds reasonably positive Jess - something's not 100% working as it should but It's great that they can do something about it :hugs: Good luck for all the other tests. I hope you're not feeling too down about it xx

I keep waking up way too early lately. It's the weekend and my eyes pinged open at 6am :(

Isn't it Wana's wedding today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->