• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'Let bug the admin until they open the grotto' thread 2013

We dont have any christmas shops near here :( So jealous! x

I think i would make a killing if i set up a Christmas shop where i live :xmas23:

Id buy all my own items if i set up a christmas shop. Id end up living in something that resembles santas grotto with decorations everywhere. Wouldn't make any profit :haha:

Have you girls seen the competition Thorntons are running on their fb page? The chance to win tickets to their Christmas in July event in Convent Gardens on 24th July x

sammi...can you sneak in here....you should have been here at the start!:xmas13:

lmao! i should have been- im sorry! please forgive me!!!

lol i shall have to start harrassing mods to make up for my absence x

We will forgive you, but you have to start sending loads of messages to Wobbles hahaha xx

My Yankee order arrived!!! :happydance:

Now to hide it in the christmas cupboard so hubby doesnt see

hahahaha are you christmas things secret? My OH knows exactly whats going on :D Got a big box of things from Mothercare earlier! xx

This is my Christmas cupboard (plus one of my bookshelves :haha:), the other side is full of Christmas bits too so i cant open the door properly.

Attachments

• 2013-07-12 16.05.08.jpg
    2013-07-12 16.05.08.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member