• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The lucky thread - 4 BFPs already!* Anyone else due to OV 22,23,24th Jan?

Hi Munchkin et al,

Yep, 6dpo for me and I'm also completely gaga! Did OPK this morning just to satisfy the urge to POAS (luckily no HPT's in the house) :rofl:

I'm SS a bit too, every tiny twinge is analysed, 'is that wind or implantation?!' Am I really knack'd or just lazy? Eagerly looking for spotting/IB...ah. I really need to get on with things and be busy to get my mind off it!

Really might pop in to the £ store today and grab a few of their 3 packs just so if I really have to do it I'm not wasting loads of money & I don't have to take them too seriously as they're never very good...but then I don't know, maybe I just shouldn't get anything til/if AF is late...

Arrrrgh, I'm clearly totally :wacko::wacko::wacko:

:hugs: to you all, looking forward to hearing about what's going on with you all,

Bex x

Yeah Beximus. i'm v tired today but prob cause i haven't slept very well the last couple of nights (is not sleeping a sign?? or was OH just keeping me awake??) FF has given my test date as next wednesday. CD 35 of a normally 29 - 32 day cycle over the past 11 months (34 days last month for no good reason!) and 15DPO. If i've not got AF by then i'll be like a crazy lady! Challenging myself to not test til then but i've found an excuse to test stupidly early every month so far!! Grrrr.

Had a bit of a twinge this morning, probably just wind!

Trying to keep sane here in the Midlands....

Munchkin xx

Heeeyyyy guys!!
Sorry havnt been on for a while. Me and oh have been away for the weekend :) lots of bd'ing just incase,but I just know I ov'ed on wed or around about....?

How r y guys anyway? I think I'm around 5dpo now. I am sure that I can feel some slight cramps in and off on my right side,but not sure if I'm imagining it :-(

I wanna here stories girls? Is it too early to have symptoms? When does implantation happen?
Xxx

Hi Ava! Yeah I'm 6dpo and symptom spotting like a madwoman! I think we need a role call of who's in here... I'll start.....

Munchkin 6dpo, cd 26 of 29-34 day cycle. Testing 9th feb officially! On cycle 3 of ttc.

Hi from me too Ava!

Beximus: 6/7dpo, cd 20 of 26 day cycle. Testing 7th feb officially! On cycle 2 of ttc + 3 ntnp on & off & a mc Oct 09.

Who's next!? ;)

Bex x

Hi

I think i ov'd around the 22nd i decided not to track this month! af is due sat so im 9dpo.

i came off the pill in december we are ttc no 2. I have been having af type cramps since saturday i think. and my nipples are so sore!! i really hope its good signs but not holding out hope this month!

Good luck to all.

(ps hope it is ok to join you all!)

Samantha

Hi there-yeah,course it's ok to join :) ok.....

Ava: 6dpo, cd26 of a 33 day cycle. Testing 11th Feb (1day late if AF doesn't show)!!! On cycle 2 of ttc.

Xxx

Hi all!

I think I ovulated on the 24th-25th but not sure to be honest as I had a mc over 4 wks ago and it's been difficult to monitor this month. I guess I am 6-7dpo and I´d like to test on Sunday; that's if I can control myself.

Nice to meet you ladies!
XXX

Hello all! Nice too feel like we're not alone isn't it?

Well it's 7DPO for me, half way through the 2WW and i'm getting proper cramps. I also felt like i'd got AF this morning, went to the loo to check! Had random twinges but now just feeling general discomfort. Bbs still tingling too.

The question is, am i imagining it all?? Can't remember when i started cramping last month but this is PRETTY early.

Come on eggie!!

Good luck to all xx

Just been to the loo and noticed some brown CM. Just a couple of spots on tissue and nothing else. The trouble is, unless i'm monitoring it there's no way i'd have noticed that so maybe it's normal?? Didn't spot it last coupld of months i've been monitoring though? Also been feeling a bit icky and dizzy. But i had a bit of that last couple of months too. Cramps aint going away.....

Tell me i'm not going mental....!

Oooh ooh Munchkin fx'd it's IB!!!

You're not going mad- we're all right here with you!

Keep us posted :)

:hugs:
Bex x

p.s. I keep prodding my boobs- just to check...:lol:

Hi again ladies!

My back is hurting a lot but it has been like this for weeks and it's sooooo uncomfortable. My bbs have started to hurt a little bit on the sides but that could also be af coming. Still waiting for hpt I ordered online....

Hope the time will pass quickly now!!!

XX

I know! I don't know how we get through it every month!! I've had serious cramps rest of the day. Gone off now but boobs seriously hurting now. Before ttc I never knew what end of the cycle I was on never mind day! Never had pmt or noticeable cramps, just a bit of bb tenderness. Now i notice everything! I sooo pray at least one of us gets the bfp this time, then at least I'll believe it really does happen!
Gl hugs to all! Love my ladies xx

Thanks for the welcome!

All day ive had cramps! last month i had these before af but i dont know if anyone else gets it where you just feel af is ocming i havent got that well not yet anyway and my nipples and boobs are just so sore!! my nipples wernt sore last month! xx

Hey guys.....well im actually 6dpo today,not yesterday :-( oh well??!!

Oh munchkin-this sounds so positive,like ib!!!! Fingers crossed!

I have been getting cramps for two days now?? Really low dull aches, bbs are still sore too!!
It's nice to see more ladies here-welcome :) xxx

Hi Ava! Cramps at 6dpo sounds good, anything that's really not normal for you could be a good sign'! How come dpo changed?

I'm kicking myself for not temping consistently before. I've done it properly this cycle and I reckon I've just had a temp rise!! If they go triphasic I'll get really hopeful! Could be just my normal pattern though ?? Feel free to chart stalk!
No symptoms as yet today except feeling a bit
Icky, although woke ip
In a REALLY good mood.

How's everyone else getting on? X

Hi all!!!

I'm still here and waiting. No symptoms yet still. My boobs are the same, just a little bit of pain but nothing else. I remember that with my other pregnancies I never got symptoms so early; I'm hoping that's a good sign!!! :happydance:

Let's keep positive!! Still waiting for my hpt :growlmad:. Amazon isn't very reliable this time. I'm thinking that maybe is meant to be I don't receive them so soon so I take longer to test.

Hope you're all feeling ok as well!

XX

Hey:) that's good then,just hope AF isn't coming early! Dpo changed just because I thought ov day was wed, but checked again this morn and it was thurs :-(

Sounds good about ur temps!! I wish I charted actually. If I'm not successful this time,I'll chart next cycle. Fingers crossed I won't have to.

I hate hate hate this wait guys!!! Xxx

Hi!! I think it's a bit more difficult to monitor your temperature at least for the ovulation part; for the af I guess is great.

I'm trying to keep busy and not to think too much about what is going on down there. :wacko:

My exams start on the 15th so I have plenty to do. My concentration is not that great though!

I'll keep an eye on the post to see if you have any updates. Have any of you tested today?

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->