• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The lucky thread - 4 BFPs already!* Anyone else due to OV 22,23,24th Jan?

O_2.jpg

This one's got the measurements and dates on it x

Attachments

• O_3.jpg
    O_3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
  • O_4.jpg
    O_4.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1
Oh wow Munchkin- look at your little Beany! :baby:!
Sooo amazing isn't it?

I can't believe the difference in size between mine at 7wks and yours at 8wks 1- they grow amazingly quickly don't they?! No wonder we're so flippin cream crackered eh?

Massive :hugs: hun! I am soooo pleased everything was good and you and Beanie are both well!

:friends:

More :hug:

Bex x

Yay thanks bex, feeling so much better already! Got something to visualise I think! Hope you're well too, how's everyone else doing?
Xx

Awwwww munchkin-I'm so emotional!! That pic is so cute!!! I'm so excited for u!!!! Xxx

Aww thank guys, only on here could people share in my utter excitement at a picture of a maggot!! I just told my news ed (main boss) about the pregnancy cos i've been really pants recently and can end up being sent out on scary stories sometimes but it was sooo embarrassing.

I'm nearly 31, own my own house and i'm going to be a mother but telling him i'm pregnant made me go sooo red and shaky, like i was 13 and telling my dad i'd got into trouble! Cringe cringe cringe!!

xx

How are you Ava? and Steph?

Lol thats funny!

Looking for chart stalkers..what do you guys think?

Mmmm no sign of a temp drop hon.... :) when did you dtd?? Any other symptoms?? FX'd you can join us soon xxx

On the 16th 17th 19th 21st. It was hard work and I see some people dtd like for 7 days straight...HOWWW!!!??!

I have lower cramping, not painful and a less exagerated form of mild pain I feel when AF is on her way so trying not to get excited yet.

Tested Yesterday though...BFN

To be honest i only dtd every other day for about a week, and according to FF i only hit the fertile time once so i wouldn't worry! Sounding good, keep us posted :)

I've got my first MW appointment tomorrow, suddenly all happening, v exciting!
xx

Have fun at your appointment today Munchkin.

Still a BFN!

Yeah- GL with the midwife Munchkin! Tell us all about it later...

MrSine- still early darlin! Some ladies don't get a BFP til AF actually late. We certainly didn't DTD everyday, every other day- ish :)

How are you Steph & Ava?

:hug:

Bex x

Well midwife was fun, she was lovely and jolly. Tool
About 4 vials of blood, was dissapointed she didn't ask
To see my pics!! X

Hey girlies :) I'm fine, just fed up of waiting for my mw appointment :-( all u guys have had scans and appointments and I'm still waiting!!!! It's nice to see u all are getting on really well though!

Xxx

Thanks Beximus! Sigh..I'm still waiting.

Hope you get that appointment soon Ava!

Hey mrsine :) welcome to the thread!! Hope u get your BFP soon. What dpo are you on?xxx

Hi Ava! I'm 13 DPO, too scared to test since i'm having cramps that feel like AF is coming. Tested at 10DPO and it was negative. Still don't know much about my cycle as I only starting charting last cycle. My chart is in my siggy.

Try and test again.I had cramps like AF was coming.still get them on and off,but they were constant until about 6 weeks.
I'm not sure about charting hun cus I didn't chart. U got any other symptoms?xxx

Hi ladies!!

Love your pics!! congratulations on those and I´m glad to see you're all well and getting bigger :)

I'm in the tww as well as mrsine. As it was my first time charting I got a bit confused with my O dates as the chart show one but I believe it happen before. I guess I'm about 9dpo. Probably I'll be testing on the weekend but I have no symptoms whatsoever apart from my temp rising every day.

Take care, XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->