~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I am sooooo bad. I've just bought 10 ittis :wacko::dohh::happydance:

Yellow, Lime, Hot Pink, Strawberry Fields, Dark Purple, Red, Baby Pink, Rockmelon and Ivory all in large :D

And 1 lonely Lime in medium :D

:hi:

im re-joining after harry outgrew the kushies AIO's i had and the little lambs didnt fit in his trousers!!!
i lapsed and went to disposables for the past 6 months and am now going back to cloth :)

:cloud9: thanks sweet, i think so but i guess im biased!!!! :)

since thurs i have bought 4 diff nappies to try and am now after a bg organic too....... im going to end up addicted i can see it coming!!!!!!! :dohh:

Hmm yeah ive had the gaping problem recently too!

As for smelling.. no i always put a bit of white vinegar in the wash and was them all on heavy duty on hot.. :)

now ive just signed up on the cloth tree site...... ooooh dear my bank is going to shout at me but like you say.... who can resist.... :rofl:

Ok so i dry pail the BG's we use and bung them in the bucket in a mesh bag - I take the insert out, unpopper them and stick the velcro to the laundry tabs etc etc....

Do I have to empty the bag of the nappies intro the washing machine or can i pop them in there i the mesh bag?

do many of you use wonderoos? are the slim fitting for under trousers? im looking at some pre-loved ones and wanted some advice first!! :)

I use them and like them, they're ok fit wise...I still prefer my flips though, me and flips have a love affair going on :haha:

I bought the cheeky wipe set! From Mothercare of all places! And then bought her two toys and have £40 left for nappies on wednesday :wohoo:

We had a full day of fluffy bum on Saturday. Took her to the zoo (in her giraffe print cushie - thought it was appropriate!) and didn't have any problem with leaks. Was in her spotty dogs cushie last night and no leaks! :happydance:

Oh yes just something I've been wondering about - what do you do if they do a huge poop when your out and about. Say you are somewhere with no toilets, what do you do with the poop? Just kinda fold the nappy up and put it in a bag until you get home? :shrug:

I had the same question when i started kiwi, I now, just fold the nappy up, with the liner and wipes in it or i put them in a nappy bag, and then sort it when i get home, :)

I put the dirty nappy in a nappy bag too, some people i think flush the toilet and sorta hold the nappy against the side, but id rather carry a dry dirty nappy than a soaking wet one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->