~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I have to behave until the 16th March god knows how lol but we have nearly paid our hols off and we go in 11 weeks time so dh said i can have new fluff to go with BUT i have started making them and the other day i made a tigger one with a tail which is lush lol so dh has now adopted the saying why buy them when you can make them so i have made 3 over the past few days and then have a few more to do as well as a few for a couple of friends but it's not the same i want fluff through the post haha.
Yep cars are expensive ours has just cost us £400 that we could of done with out but it wouldn't go without the new part.

Had to replace back axel on ours at the service...damn car. Though to be fair its 11 years old and it does very well considering the abuse it gets.

Where the photos of the nappies you have made and why have you not made me a tigger one???!!!!!!

Had to replace back axel on ours at the service...damn car. Though to be fair its 11 years old and it does very well considering the abuse it gets.

Where the photos of the nappies you have made and why have you not made me a tigger one???!!!!!!

haha i can't upload onto the pc with this phone :( i killed my decent one last week so i now have a cheap but suprisingly good phone but no usb lead.
I can only text pics lol.
I have made the most lush red with yellow flames nappy as well which i love.
I have a friend who has ordered 15 off of me so she is choosing the material next week :happydance:

i started getting back into cloth thurs eve and since then i have bought
4 ittis + 2 booster sets + 1 mini booster
a wonderoo
im borrowing a flip
and bought a puddlekins sherpa.......... i need to stop for a while now until they all come!!!!!

My itti moo moo just came - gosh it's tenny tiny! I even sized up cuz they are meant to be rather small - I hope Ella's tushie fits in it.

sam the flips are brill, the itti's mini boosters do hold alot for what they are.ooooooooo i've tried a puddlekins me think i may need to look at one lol.

Kiwi mama he itti's seem tiny and on ds they are as he needs a higher rise due to a big bum lol

:wave: wb donna, hope your mum's on road to recovery now

welcome back donna :D my holiday went brill, thanks for asking hun

were in disposables again atm :( leylas got a really bad sore bum so have been reluctant to use cloth anyway cos the nappy cream wrecks them and to top it off my washing machine blew up the other day and i forgot how time consuming handwashing nappies is so i washed a load and they have been drying on my airer for all day and are still dripping hahaha, i need to wait to get my washer fixed so she will be in disposables for a while now

hope everyone's ok, oh and thanks to everyone who joined my mammy made group on facebook :D

x

aw nightmare Ellie ! hope your washing machine gets sorted soon and really hop Leylas booty clears up soon :hugs: Daisy still has Thrush as the fecking HV's wouldnt prescribe any more cream without seeing her so we had to wait 3 days for more cream and it came back with a vengence :hissy: NOT HAPPY !!!!!

well i'm on the look out for more fitteds now :) definately becoming favourites at the moment !!! i am slowly groing a little Wool and fitted addiction :blush: LOL and stalking threads EVEYWHERE for more bedbugs: )

OOOH i used my Wild Child NN lastnight for the first time and i am well impressed :D lasted all night (about13 hours) with only the bamboo inserts..i decided all that extra padding was a little excessive :rofl: and used Disana Woolies over it...i was no where near full (lol) the outside was barely damp and the stay dry layer was dry as a bone :yipee:

sara

xxx

How many layers did you use in the WC Sara? Does it fit well on Daisy? I haven't actually used mine overnight yet as it is really gapey at the legs, and gets some bad wing droop after a while of her wearing it :cry:. I love it so much though I really want it to work for us!

I'm with you on the fitted and wool addiction :rofl:

Ellie- nightmare about the washer hunny, hope u can get it fixed!

Sara - Have you seen the northern essence better Butt(er) cream? Thats supposed to be good for thrush. I haven't tried it though.

I gots yelled at....some nappies I bought last week before nappy ban arrived today...along with some bright sleepsuits I ordered...opps!!!!

Prettiness.....will take a picture when OH gets back....a part stash pic.....woohoo!

I won the Valentine's Day comp on Babi Pur :D An organic bumGenius is coming my way :happydance:

Me too :D Felt bad as I have a girl so swapped it with a lovely lady on here for a green flip :D

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->