~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

whahahaha you are all bad... mind you i have a red itti and a fancy pantz in Moomoo on it's way ;)

hey i have to stock up in Mediums now LOL

Part stash pic....these are the ones I just had to hand to throw on table and take a snap...I really do have nappy issues!
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/dewsnapponies2/Nappies003.jpg
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/dewsnapponies2/Nappies001.jpg

That is a GORGEOUS stash! Where are the 40 for sale please?...*nosey* :D x

I'm sure i got a stash pic i took not so long ago too actually i'll try n remember to go look for it after. It's not as impressive as AS's tho, unless i photographed my store cupboard tho, now thats impressive :rofl:

Wow great stash pics! I can't even call mine a stash yet with only 6 nappies but it's only been a few weeks since I bought my first one so doing well so far :thumbup: Give me a few mths and I'll have hundreds!:haha:

How many layers did you use in the WC Sara? Does it fit well on Daisy? I haven't actually used mine overnight yet as it is really gapey at the legs, and gets some bad wing droop after a while of her wearing it :cry:. I love it so much though I really want it to work for us!

I'm with you on the fitted and wool addiction :rofl:

LOL wool is just as addictive as cloth!!!! i was worried about leg gape and wing droop but i didnt get any ......she was on the tightest snap (doubled over) but it didnt ....dunno if its cos she was lying down the whole time ???it was still well in place in the morning when i took it off and like i say it definately could have done a good few more hours !!! i used the main insert and the 2 bamboo ones...just left the Microfiber ones out and it worked great :thumbup:

Ellie- nightmare about the washer hunny, hope u can get it fixed!

Sara - Have you seen the northern essence better Butt(er) cream? Thats supposed to be good for thrush. I haven't tried it though.

might have to have a try with that thanks hun :thumbup:

Well my BG are officially stinky so i'm gonna attempt to do a strip wash sara's way tomorrow if i can remember how to do it :laugh2:

I was gonna bleach my inserts today but we've only got fragranced bleach, thought that might be a bit dodgy and didn't take the risk!

:happydance: i have found a way around the nappy ban, i put an in search of out on another forum and explained that i can't buy now but can soon and would people consider me when de stashing and i now have on hold ready to come to mama lol
1 large wn pocket blue with frogs on the bum
1 one size wn purple minki with dragon on the bum
1 onesize blueberry pocket in camo
1 one size upsy daisy red minki with spiderweb on bum
2 rollicking rascals large fitted 1 black with batman signs on 1 black with spider webs
4 goodmamas fitted 2 cream with coloured stitching 2 boy coloured striped

All i need is some more fitteds and some lovely wool seen as a little someone we all know gave me the wool addiction :blush: I am so happy knowing i have fluff ready and waiting for me.

Thankyou ladies for all your lovely messages about my mom, things took a turn for the worse yesterday but i will not depress this thread about it but i may not be aroung that much for a while xxxx

Yay for the first Squish stash pic!! Where are the ones you're selling??x

i think we need links! Are they all fitteds tho?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->