~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

haha only boring ones up for sale atm, OneLife and tots bots....all plain!
Unfortunately I dont think hes gonna get 3 months out of his smalls :( Dunno how much he weighs right now but I reckon hes pushing 11lb...eep! Hes starting to fit in some of his mediums already!
Freddies dad is taken with the Ittis and hes already baggsied all the AIO smalls I have for him, hes too dinky for them at the moment but I dont think it will be long before he fits in them. I will be heartbroken when I have to sell all my small fitteds, esp the ittis!!

I found Squish on eBay! *Champion Stalker!*

She's right, they're boring :lol: How much does Freddie weigh? I wish my OH was taken with them... he just keeps giving me the face whenever I buy a new one. At first he thought I wouldn't keep it up, despite me being the only one to do the washing in this house ever and never once has he been short of clothes :/ I think he means that he can't be arsed washing them, which is stupid because, like I said, he can't be arsed washing anything so nothing's changed!

Though, he does think they're cute and likes her fat little bum in them :lol:

rofl weirdo....LOL
Freddie was 6lb4oz birthweight, hes being weighed again Friday, apprently they are expecting him to have "lost loads" because of his circumstances....I think hes gonna be bigger, hes likes his boobie milk in a bottle! Tell you though this whole bottle cleaning and sterilising business is a bit much for little ole me...I decided Id do them all this morning before he arrived today and then seal them and put them in the fridge empty (paranoid lunatic) so the steriliser isnt on every 30 seconds. Sent OH out last night to fetch more bottles so I can just wash them and sterilise them all in one go. I only had five bottles, 3 free ones I got from Breastflow and two Tommee Tippee ones I was given as a gift....yesterday was a day of sterilising *pats Avent thingy* Now we have 15 bottles with teats and I ordered 24 bottles that will screw directly to the pump and they should be here tomorrow....make life wayyyyyyyy easier!

Femme, my Oh was a bit like that at first, thought it was just a fad I was going through, but he really likes them now and helps me choose them etc. He always helps with the housework tho so i'm lucky in that respect! :hugs:

Admirable dedication, Squish! You should be incredibly proud of yourself :hugs:

Femme, my Oh was a bit like that at first, thought it was just a fad I was going through, but he really likes them now and helps me choose them etc. He always helps with the housework tho so i'm lucky in that respect! :hugs:

That's the one, it's was a "fad". He accepts now that it's not and I accept tht it isn't cheaper than sposies when you develop a habit :lol:

Generally, he's a star. He washes up, tidies when I haven't had time, takes bins out when he can remember (slight bone of contention with this one...) and cooks almost every evening and I tend to the rest. Nappies, however... he's not great with. He does them but then leaves the used one on the changing table for me to find later :/ Lovely.

Ah yes but even if its not "cheaper" least you arent throwing your money into the rubbish bin and landfill every day. PLUS they all have resale value so if you keep them for another or sell them on it probably will still work out cheaper (ok, yeah my justifications for buying so many....hahahahaha)
Funny that, my OH will change the nappies but seems to like leaving them places, or he does what REALLY peeves me off and dumps them in the nappy bucket without sorting them out first, ie he leaves the aplix not fastened to the wash keepers and the pockets/snap in boosters still in etc....drives me mental as I dont really like pulling inserts out with two day old pee on and carefully seperating aplix thats got stuck to pretty fluff because he couldnt be bothered to take two seconds to open it.
Hvae had words about it today though, with two here needing changing, feeding etc I told him hes just got to do it else I may kill him, I know Im not "doing" anything but sitting here but Im either pumping, feeding or cuddling one/both babies from 9am til 3pm and I have no patience for finding nappies chucked around !

Men huh! Hope he get better as he gets used to it :hugs:

They're a treat aren't they :D I've told him many times but he did the same with sposies... it's rank and, considering he changes her nappy maybe once a day, it's mighty irritating. I'll just leave it on his pillow next time.

Oooo, my (sorry, Imi's) ittis arrived this morning. I've tried a large on her to see how it holds out :D

or leave it under the duvet (ontop of a towel) so he sticks his feet in it when he gets into bed :)

lol femme and AS!!

Vici -Large wow! How is big is Imogen? We're just got a really good fit with the large itti's now but then Ems is on the samller side really so not good comaprison.

almost 18lbs :) Had to cross the sides over but she has REALLY chucky legs :rofl:

bless! C ems is only about 23lbs now :blush: although she's eating loads at the moment so that could be soon more like 30!

lol, she was 8lb13oz when she was born so never small :D I'm just about to add some pics in cloth bum pics :D

Afternoon all :hi:

Can anyone help me out on something..... i bought a puddlekins sherpa the other day for harry at night and was wondering do i need a booster and or wrap for it???? Im pretty clueless about them!!!! :/

Sorry hun, I can't help as i've never heard of them :)

i'm none the wiser either, did u buy it from her store? Normally it will say in the item description if it requires wraps and whether additional boosters need to be purchased

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->