~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Yes Ellie that was for you, didn't make it very clear, sorry! and yes I dont like velcro very much, I like poppers more so if possible could I change it to that? If its too much trouble dont bother :thumbup:

Woo go you Jayleigh!

no thats absolutely fine babes, will change it on my list now so i dont forget haha

x

Tushie Tuesday on March 1st, organised by yours truly is...:

Issy Bears!

Ohhhh I like Femme!

Thanks so much Ellie! :D and still no rush for it...I probably wont need it till april / may time. Plus Liam doesn't know about it :rofl: so the longer it takes the better :blush:

I used a wipe and I love it! I dunno why I didn't use them sooner!

Ok unusual question but you can't probe why I need this information, it's top secret :haha:

Ok so I need to know the dimensions (measurements) of an average one size nappy? I can't find a tape measure and I need the info asap!!

Anyone know off hand?!? LOL!

the issy bears look so cute!! :cloud9:

thanks for the itti links ladies, im now £40 lighter!!!! :rofl: im excited for the postie to come this week to bring me my cloth :)

I'm not making one, that would be a complete disaster :haha: I just need to find the right sized box to fit one in :winkwink: xx

Yep, washes up too :haha:

I could sell him on Ebay and pretend he's 10 BG's?! :shrug: :haha:

selling men on ebay....I like it....problem is mine is being broken soon, hes having a vasectomy, do I have to sell him as damaged goods?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->