~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

He informs me hes change dhis mind about the vasectomy if it means he has to be sold as seconds. Hope hes open to a life of celibacy...

Squish sell your OH as 10 BG organic...only thing is they're going quite cheaply! So we'd not get many nappies for them :(

We had a full day of fluffy bum on Saturday. Took her to the zoo (in her giraffe print cushie - thought it was appropriate!) and didn't have any problem with leaks. Was in her spotty dogs cushie last night and no leaks! :happydance:

Oh yes just something I've been wondering about - what do you do if they do a huge poop when your out and about. Say you are somewhere with no toilets, what do you do with the poop? Just kinda fold the nappy up and put it in a bag until you get home? :shrug:

jup i just put them in a wetbag and dump em in my pail at home ;)

We had a full day of fluffy bum on Saturday. Took her to the zoo (in her giraffe print cushie - thought it was appropriate!) and didn't have any problem with leaks. Was in her spotty dogs cushie last night and no leaks! :happydance:

Oh yes just something I've been wondering about - what do you do if they do a huge poop when your out and about. Say you are somewhere with no toilets, what do you do with the poop? Just kinda fold the nappy up and put it in a bag until you get home? :shrug:

jup i just put them in a wetbag and dump em in my pail at home ;)

i put my dirty (poopy) nappies in a nappy sack and then in my wet bag. That way when i get home i can seperate the dirty from the wet.

Glad your Cushie Tushie's went down well :thumbup:

Hi ladies have you all missed me lol i bet you didn't even notice i was gone haha.
Sorry i know it's been ages and i've not caught onto what's happened but my mom has took a turn for the worst and the op didn't work the big c is still around and she is getting worse.
I've been camping out on fb so i can keep my brother upto date and getting some support off him as he lives miles away so can't help :(
I hope you are all well and them beatiful lo's are all doing well and behaving xxx

Oww hun that sucks big :hug:

If there is anything I can help with then let me know!
Good to see you back online though i have seen yuo on facebook so i knew yuo were still around :)

Well we have managed 2 full days of cloth use and really pleased with how its going. Using the flips and really pleased with them, changing her every 3 hours and no leaks so far, left one on for 5 hours last night cause she fell to sleep early so i left her till her 10pm bottle and didnt leak :happydance:, was pretty full when i took it off though - dont think it would have lasted much longer. Next challenge will be going out in them!!

Got some cheap ebay pocket nappies to try for night time, what would be best to stuff them with, what they come with seems pretty thin. Got loads of the stay dry flip inserts and 2 of the organic flip inserts, would any of these work or is there something else i should get? :shrug:

Cheers.

Hi ladies a proper hi now let me try and catch up with some of you,
Hi ellie how was the hols? i've not spoke to you since.
Twig congrats on the bfp hun :hugs:
Sam how is little cole these days? Is he sleeping better now? xx
Purple loving the new prfile pic she is so cute.
Squish how's the ban going????? I'm on a 4 week one but a few might come through the post as a suprise :blush:
HI everyone else lol i can't read so many pages in one go with these 3 off to bed lol
:hugs: to you all xx

Ban going....slowly....
especially as I just sold some more baby clothes and I have enough in my paypal for the HL bedbug I really want but I have to be restrained.....*eye twitch*

Cole is doing well on his new meds!
Sleeping in his own cot and 6 hours in a row at that.. i never thought id see the day LOL

Unfortunately the meds are quite expensive and not funded so i cant really go nappy crazy :haha: but ive got my sanity back

ooooooooooo no if you sell something then that isn't part of the ban lol well that's what i say anyhow lol

Thats what I tried to say too but OH is threatening divorce if any nappies turn up this week ...though to be fair we have discovered a tyre valve on the car is faulty, wed had three flats in the last few weeks and couldnt figure out why as the tyres themselves seemed fine but its the sodding valve so we need to pay to get that done and then something else that wasnt done with the service 3 weeks ago...cars are expensive!
I do have more nappies on ebay, I am parting with all my tots bots as I want to get some more of the new stretchie bamboozles as we rather like those and Im selling most of my OneLife nappies too as OH doesnt like them (requires too much effort for him) and Im not reaching for them enough sooooooo I am hoping to use the money from them to fund a new Wee notions or Wild Child and an Issy Bear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->