~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

what sort of a wrap would be ok? i used to use cheap fleece ones from ebay!!
how about boosters anyone know if i need them? harry isnt a heavy wetter at night!!

I'm getting rid of my brand new blackberry bold so I can buy more nappies :rofl: Liam says I'm obsessed. Yep!

See i've had Tabs in Large for months but she's also only 23lbs?? She's really really really tall but skinny :lol: I've never had anything else but large :rofl:

almost the same here Sarah, ems used to be kinda of petite but she's shot up just recently. They don't measure her height at clinic so not entirely sure what she is now :dohh:

:lol: See Tabs was pretty big for her weight up until she turned 1 and started to walk but she has always been above all the height charts :haha: She's taller than all the 2yr olds at toddlers which is funny cos they keep trying to talk and play to her not understanding she's so much younger :lol:

I'm getting rid of my brand new blackberry bold so I can buy more nappies :rofl: Liam says I'm obsessed. Yep!

Lol my contract runs out in March and I think I might sell my Samsung Tocco to fund the addiction.....

LOl hahahah, i barely use my blackberry anymore.. i got it from work when they made me redundant but the phone nr had to be transferred ad it never worked with my old nr so it's just sitting there now hehehe

Am I bad for wanting to order a mama pack even though I'm not preg? lol I love tasters!!

i want a mama pack, i wanna see my advert in proper print hahaha, how do i order one??

x

they're free hunny (or supposed to be) but most places only give them on a min spend basis from what I've seen. You used to be able to get a single on from their site for £5 but i can't seem to find the link sorry :flower:

anyway...you won't be seeing no ad unless u email it to me mrs!!

i was reading up about the mama pack to get my pg friend but want one for myself!!! :blush:

I'm just waiting for the new issue to be released then i'm going to order a few for my site :happydance:

ooh i want some for my site too lol, how do u order them?

speaking of which, it is competition time on mammy made facebook page so get your bums over there and enter it :p

x

I got mine from Clothie Bots for delivery only, but if you go to the Mama Pack website it has a list of online (or they may be local to you) distributors on the right hand side if you scroll down :) xx

yea go to the above link for mama packs and distributers and then they'll send you the details you need. Just so you know though distributers have to pay for them.

ooh i want some for my site too lol, how do u order them?

speaking of which, it is competition time on mammy made facebook page so get your bums over there and enter it :p

x

WOHOO :wohoo: i entered LOL!

I just recommended you to all the girls from my coffee group! Id been talking about your nappies there today haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->