~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

That was quick LOL, I don't know where to start finding some. I googled and became slightly overwhelmed by the very long list of shops :haha:

This is where I found: https://nappydashery.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=35 :thumbup:

Someone restrain me...my nappies sold well on ebay and I have LOTS of pennies to spend on new fluff!!!!!!

I bought some wool!! Shorties and Longies....exciting yet nervous, hope it works! I really want it to be amazing because I really fancy knitting my own

I sooo want longies, but I'm skint. Been trying to convince my Mum to make me some cause I can't knit :rofl:

Monkey it's not very hard! I'm knitting shorties ATM and their really easy, although I can knit so maybe it would be harder for someone who can't...hmm!
This is my pattern: https://www.dunmani.co.uk/newflower/files/FlowerpotTotsDKShortiesAndLongies.pdf

Knitting isnt too hard to pick up, you only need basic stitches for shorties and longies. You could start off doing a simple hat or cardie to get the feel for it and then go onto others.
I was knitting loads when I was pregnant, did blankets and hats and jumpers and cardies. No time for knitting atm as I dont get enough time during the day where I have both hands free to knit. Hoping that through the summer I will get some time to knit stuff to fit him next winter.

A scarf is as far as i have gotten but i coud always ask my nan or mum to make us one!!!
WHY O WHY didnt i think of this earlier!!!!! :dohh:

*toddles off to call her mum now :rofl:

hey ladies :wave: only had a quick catch up but check you all out getting crafty :thumbup: I was reading an article with comments about this the other day, apparently it's not so easy or cost effective as people think but I suppose it is what you make it. I have my eye on a sewing machine at the moment but the OH isn't too impressed with the price tag :blush: Reckon he thinks it's just another one of my 'fads' :dohh:

Bekki - glad your amber arrived, does it fit her ok? Woop to your son too :happydance:

Donna I really can't get the hang of that fuzzi I ordered from you :( It's just really weird lol

ohh no why? is it just because it's a 3 point popper?

Yeah I just can't get it, I'm either getting it too loose or too tight on his chunky thighs :dohh:

hey all :)
i had my 1st itti arrive this morning!!!! its a gorgeous blue preloved and i do LOVE it!!
one thing though, does anyone else find the top of the nappy at the front folds over sort of under LO's belly :rofl: or is it just my lil porker?!?!? LOL
he had it on for a few hours then had a huge poo!! i washed it tonight using the soapnuts and its all now on the airer drying ready for tomo ::

OMG i am soooo pleased with my little self !!LOL i have managed to get a preloved Mini La La that matches (exactly) the ringsling i made !! hehehe sooo sad but i love it!!! and soo not NP but my new changing bag came today and i'm LOVING IT!!!! hehehehe hope everyone is well ..:hugs: off to take care of my itchy check out now finger!! :dohh:

sara

xxxxxxx

Cool Sara!!!!

I so want one of those Mini Lala's :cloud9: god im hopeless..
my list of wants is endless! :rofl:

Cool Sara!!!!

I so want one of those Mini Lala's :cloud9: god im hopeless..
my list of wants is endless! :rofl:

My 6yr old Devon fell and bashed his chin on a table at school today, poor little monkey is all battered and bruised! On a brighter note though, my 8 (nearly 9) yr old Jordon has become a brainbox! He is now actually choosing to read books on history etc and when my OH drops me off to work Jordon brings a book along and asks me questions all the way there! He's currently reading up on the ancient Egyptians, I reckon we have a little historian on our hands!!

Donna the teething necklace arrived today and it's perfect!

I've been back at work for 3 days now and tonight I got roped into taking part in a team building session of a mock up of Blind Date! A lovely guy called Tom played the role of Cilla, sporting a black dress and tights, high heels and an auburn coloured wig! I was contestant number 1 and no I didn't get picked :haha:

Oh and this frustratingly annoying guy who works there thought it appropriate to mention how my 'mammory glands' had increased in size dramatically! Didn't really know how to reply to that?!?

How has everyones week been??

:hugs:

Sounds like yuod best be saving up for Harvard ;)

My week s bene pretty good.. tried to go out quite a bit with my carrier.. Cole has been better.. only grizzly a couple of hours before his bed time..

Im looking for stables at the moment to start riding again.. ive had to give it up just before i met my Dh and moved to NZ.. i want to start again now and see if Cole gets in to it hehehe
Dh wants him to start carts and motors when he gets older.. but i beg to differ LOL :blush:

If everything goes well and we find something close i may even get Dh so far as to let me buy our own horse :muaha:

OH's mum is horse mad (although not at all in a bad way) but LO already has her pony picked out and in the paddock! :dohh: OH and his dad are motorbike mad and keen to get LO into motocross as soon as she can ride! :dohh: I just can't bear the thought of my baby on a motorbike!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->