~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Happy Birthday! I'm not a big horse person either! I don't dislike them, I've just never been around them cos I've always lived in town x

Happy Birthday you old lady ;)

I'm 23 so 3 years older so dont mean any offence with my comment :hugs:

Happy birthday to you squash tomatoes and poo, you look like a monkey aaaaaaaand you smell like one too :haha:

Just joking hun Happy Birthday :hugs:

happy birthday jayleigh :D am well excited, am 16 weeks today, have my scan on monday so might know what im having soon and have picked baby names, pauls not in agreement but the way i see it is, my fanny, my choice lol

x

happy birthday jayleigh :D am well excited, am 16 weeks today, have my scan on monday so might know what im having soon and have picked baby names, pauls not in agreement but the way i see it is, my fanny, my choice lol

x

HAHA, LIKE it...OH didint like Theo much at first but he bent to my will :haha: they come round when they realise its just better that way !

If people are old at 20 Im going to go sulk in a corner right now.....

Liam's 28 in 6 months and says he's old :rofl:

Ellie how exciting! I wish I could do that to Liam but no no he's a stubborn git! I love the names we've choosen now though :happydance:

Edit: wait 3 and half months...where did I get 6 months from :haha:

How absorbent are mutts? Getting fed up with leaks and massive nappies. hmh.

Happy Birthday Jaleigh :D Just a yongun :D

On the subject of horses, i used to live on a stud - 134 horses and ponies :rofl:

x

:rofl: :rofl:

How absorbent are mutts? Getting fed up with leaks and massive nappies. hmh.

i quite like them now actually, didn't at first it kept leaking but don't think i had washed enough. I'm hoping to stock them soon :happydance: :shhh: lol

Happy birthday again babes!!! :kiss: Femme...Mutts are great...tho not waterproof...need a wrap if your LO isnt up and about. tho Daisy has worn hers today from about 11.45 (ish) till sometime after 3 (again ish) and we had no leaks at all .....this was all underneath her beautiful new longies :cloud9: pics coming up in the appropriate thread :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->