~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Sam - we always find pamol eases her cough for about 4 hours. So we give that to her if she's got a really nasty cough. And as saraendepity said we turn the shower on and close the door and sit with her in the bathroom for awhile and let the steam do it's thing! Hope he gets better soon. It's not fun dealing with a sick baby!

Sam - :hugs: i agre with sara on the old steam room trick. Do you have something called/similar to snufflebabe over there? It's like a babies version of vicks if you know what that is? Like a menthal ointment you rub on top of chest.

Cheers girls, yes ill do the shower trik when it gets to bad (i have a air moisturizer for baby's too which i could turn on tonight..)

Poor thing he just slept 3,5 hours straight for his morning nap!

Aww Sam poor Cole :( We have a tixylix vapouriser which blows round smelly stuff lol its not quite vicks smelling its more sickly sweet or Karvol drops, they work well.
Someone once told me to squirt BM up his nose???

Ohh boy hahah i think he would scream the house down.. isnt milk suppose to make you only more chesty ?!

Anyhow, yay i got my red Itti AIO finally! Also my fancy pantz is on it's way.. it's sooo cute :cloud9:, and my flip..

So much for not spending money on nappies LOL

Yeah thats what I thought aswell, but apparently it works,I suppose its like them saline water sprays you can get for them, I know I'd prefere BM to salty water ick!

hiii! i made my first pair of fleecy soaker pants hehe, i have pics up on my blog, theyre sooo cute!! little cow print with pink hearts on <3 am welllll proud of them, am gna make loads more hehe

x

hiii! i made my first pair of fleecy soaker pants hehe, i have pics up on my blog, theyre sooo cute!! little cow print with pink hearts on <3 am welllll proud of them, am gna make loads more hehe

x

I didn't know you had a blog, just had a nosy! Love the pants - very cute. I've made Leyla a few pairs of fleece pants (not as fancy as yours!) just as back-up for nappies when we're out (I don't appreciate leaky nappies when I'm wearing her)... my OH loved them, so much so that he asked me to make him some as pyjamas!!! So he is now the proud owner of some blue camoflague fleece pants - he looks like Combat Barbie :rofl:

I always use steam when I have a cold but I add menthol crystals...it works wonder to clear your head if only for a while!

Dewi had a cold and we struggled through because I just didnt think to put him in a steamy room! lol, poor thing was so snotty!

Combat barbie!!! I want a picture of your OH in his combat barbie PJs!!!

haha rachel, paul made me make him some jamas too for the xmas when leyla was due, so was leant all over the floor over my 9month belly, trying to cut this massive bloody pattern out, his ones are yellow with multicoloured spots :haha:

x

hehe glad i'm not the only one with a daft OH!!! i'll post a photo if you will!

LOL! i'll have to wait till he gets in tonight but he loves them so will be happy to pose haha, hes told me he wants some pirate ones for next winter :dohh:

x

I'm having a such a good day, I ordered a woven wrap, got my confirmation from WeeNotions that my nappy has finally been dispatched and hopefully will get a wooly soaker from Kirsten. Is it sad that this is now what I consider achievements :rofl:

hey I FINALLY got hold of a medium bedbug today.....I did a happy dance all round the living room....

I swapped a flip for a medium bedbug last week and I love it! It's a really good fit x

LOL! i'll have to wait till he gets in tonight but he loves them so will be happy to pose haha, hes told me he wants some pirate ones for next winter :dohh:

x

hehe i'm currently making a pair of tottenham ones - one leg blue, one leg white :haha:

i might have just ordered myself a Giraffe itti :blush: dont tell rob its cost me £30 !!!

Errr Sara!!! I'm teeeelllllinnngg!!! :muaha: BTW I wasnt ignoring u on FB chat Halen started screaming :dohh: how dare his dad get him out the bath :rofl:

Morning girls!!!
GOsh had another awfull night..

I just changed him in his Popin with extra microfibre underneath thinking it would last him through the night.. and at his midnight feed he does this massive sh*t..

Great i didnt have any pop-ins keft so had to change him into his Ecobubs.. then this mornign at 5am for his other feed, i could hear him do one again... this time however i just left him :blush: he should wake up any minute now though haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->