~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

oh nooooo.... i am in need of a woven ...Moby is starting to sag a little when i wear her for more than a couple of hours ....... anyone got any recommendations??

oooh nooooo couldnt EVER sell my Moby i love it too much!! LOL it would be like selling my second baby!!!

I sold my Moby, and now I miss it! (it was pink though so could do with something a bit more boyish/gn) Want a woven next :D

yeah i need a wrap too eventhough i really love my ergo carrier!!

I love my babyhawk, but there's just something nice and comforting about wrapping up a baby in a wrap :D

I love the moby too but the wovens are soooo expensive and they're really lovely too x

I have an ellaroo Im rather attached too, its PRETTY! I almost went for a plainer cheaper one but decided for a fiver and the amount I am going to use I was being silly so I got on in "Eco" colourway which is SOOOOO lovely.

Ahhh... storch wrap on ebay... stop me, i'm skint! :lol:

I LOVE my storch!! so pretty and comfy!
I've just got an ellaroo aswell, its lovely and pretty but as it's so thin it's a bit unforgiving so you have to make sure you wrap perfectly. I wore it into town today and it dug in a bit round my neck no matter how much I pulled it down into place it rod back up again :dohh: my storch however is so unforgiving, very soft and doesn't dig in unless you really mess up the wrapping x

I love how wraps look and babies always look soooo comfy but I am a bit of a clumsy so and so...I went with the close parent carrier in the end structured enough to help mt clumsiness but close enough to a wrap to appease my wrap wanting habits!

Im borrowing a moby and a close parent carrier and i like them both! I also got given a normal front mothercare carrier but ive never even used it so gonna send it back to the person who gave me it as shes pregnant again.

i was out last night and mum was babysitting, they managed to use the nappies!! wooo!! i thought they would give up and resort to sposies but they didnt! took 3 of them tho my auntie and sister too hahahaha. but they did it, and Ava saved her dirty nappy for me this morning when i got her back :rofl:

LOL i always laugh when my MIL had to change his nappie, she manages to put it on but dont ask me how they dont leak :rofl:

I think poor Cole has come down with a little bug, he was very chesty last night and woke up about 3 times in the night.. and this morning it has not gone you can still hear the mucus poor thing :(

aw, have you got some nose drops to make him sneeze out the snot?

No i didnt know there was nose drops that could do that!..
Ill have to take a trip to the pharmacy tomorrow..

He is alright generally but you can hear it when he coughs and sneezes.. :nope:

The first time he has ever showing signs of getting sick..

Any idea how to best deal with this?! IE keep him in, cool or warm etc.?
Pamol will probably not make a huge difference in fighting a big unless there is fever involved aye?!

Claire..lol, glad they worked out the nappies, I was pleased my Mum was ok with the BG's but they're super simple.

She thinks we're utterly mad to spend so much on nappies, I showed her some super cute cushies and blueberries and she was NOT impressed at the price lol!

arghhh my washing machine is broke!!!!!! It won't spin anymore :cry: I've had to send all my nappies over to my mum (who thankfully lives over the road!) but I am not a happy bunny!! I don't think I'll be making the meet if I can't find a cheap/free 2nd hand one. I've posted on freecycle so we will see

Sam do you have a shower ?? pf you do put it on as hot as it will go and close the door in the room (or if its a big room just close the shower screen then keep cole in the rom while it gets all steamy, that should help loosen it up...if the room is bigger and you only close the shower screen wait till it gets al steamy and then open the screen and put him close to the steam(obv be careful about burning him) and that should wok too.
Keep him elevated (you probs already do this for the Reflux ) and see if you can get some nose spray.. that should help a bit too but he wont like it much !!LOL

JLA you better get your arse to this meet or i'll be kicking it !!! LOL

Chuck my mum n MIL are the same about nappies....tho i wouldnt dare give MIL anything that involves velcro, she never sticks the tabs to the laundry tabs, just back to the fleecy inner (which really boils my piss) i payed soo much for them i do not want them to get all bobbly cos you are a turd thanks very much!!!! :blush:

sara

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back