~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

dunno yet haha we'll have to have a think.....ideas ont the discussions board

Owww my themed part was so so so small, thats why I had to get it customised! :haha:

And :wave: ladies! I haven't had the time or energy lately to get on here. Hope you are all well :flower:

What do u actually do? Do u get paired up with someone and have to buy for eachother?x

yeah you get paired with someone and you bu for them but they dont know who is buying for you..so i would buy for you and you would buy for someone else..but you wouldnt know i was buying for you...does that make sense?

OT a weeny bit but Mark is selling one of his land rovers on eBay and he said if he makes more than he needs for the parts for one of his others that I can have some to spend! :happydance: I just hope it sells now, 90 watchers so far and no bids yet, but then it's only been 2 days, still another 5 to go! BID EBAYERS BID! :haha:

Ooh wonder what you bought Ellie?! I'm so excited to find out all the nappies everyone got, lol!

Just bought some nice new weenotions wipes, I seem to keep losing all mine. They must be going to the same place the fleece liners go, wish I knew where it was, lol.

Ooh wonder what you bought Ellie?! I'm so excited to find out all the nappies everyone got, lol!

Just bought some nice new weenotions wipes, I seem to keep losing all mine. They must be going to the same place the fleece liners go, wish I knew where it was, lol.

omg that happens to me too!! hahaha i think its the sock monster !

Yeah I have sock trouble too lol. Also I have lost the small booster for my one remaining pop in, very annoying!

I have a sock monster too. Mt friends mum seriously think that the washing maching eats socks :haha: x

I think that the sock monster is secretly people that make babylegs....:shhh:

For some weird reason I decided to clean behind the sofa the other day and found two weenotions wipes down there that look brand new... no idea how long they've been down there. At least they were clean!

Kirsten, I have a spare small booster for pop-ins if you want it? Actually I have three - one came with the set when I bought it preloved and two happened because I accidentally left two outers in the tumble dryer and melted them :dohh: They're green or white if you do want one!

Just had a fun fluffy post delivery! One was a bedbug from anothersquish (thanks it's lovely!), one was wool from Donna/Millie's Nappies (can see a wool addiction happening if it works for us :wacko:) and got some lovely clothes for Leyla from my mum. Fluff is the best way to start the day!

Kirsten I'm off out to the Post Office so PM me your Paypal and I will pay you when I get back in :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->