~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Pm'd you on CNT Bekki :)

Yeah Rachel I would love it! White would be good, the pop in seems to be a random mixture of orange and blue anyway, lol. :)

Ohh I hate how things go missing, Liam's lost three wipes as he cant remember what he did with them and out of my 20 fleece liners, I have 6 left :dohh:

ok sorry in advance but i need to vent..i am in a FOUL mood !!! :witch: got me yesterday and is being very mean to me....Rob is pissing me off...Daisy keeps pretending to poo but isnt actually doing anything, my house is a total shit tip cos we are decorating(well rob is i'm just shouting at him for not doing it fast enough) and i cant straighten my hair as Daisy is clinging to me like a leech :hissy: :grr: :growlmad: i am NOT a happy bunny...and to top it all off i got fluffy post (which i was happy about) but now i cant figure out the fecking nappy and the woman i bought it off lied to me about when it was posted aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

yeah it is... i'm in too much of a mood to look at it properly...i just looked at it and chucked it on the sofa...rob went..that another new nappy...he got 'yeah and what you gonna do about it !!'

:rofl:

i got a pic of Aimee in hers on fb i think, we cross the wings right over, they fit on the tightest but i dont adjust the leg things, i didnt cross them fully on this pic i was just playin nappy model :rofl:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=11559837&id=627710200

Kirsten if you PM me your address I'll post it tomorrow when I sort out other fluffy parcels :)

:hugs: Sara

I remember getting so excited when I saw it with Caitlyn :haha: is the pregnancy going fast for you? Or dragging? Caitlyn's dragged but this one is going so fast :o

Slowwwwww :( but I guess that's because I knew before AF was even due so I feel like i've been pregnant for AGES!! And i'm not even half way. *rolls eyes at self*

Plus, i'm super impatient :rofl:

Your babbits are going to be so close together in age, how lovely!! :hugs:

sara :hugs:

Jetters the last 20 weeks are a lot faster!

Jetters, the last 20 weeks flew... it was crazy! I was crazy, in fact, I moved house and decorated the kitchen and living room 2 days before I gave birth... :rofl: gotta keep busy!

:hugs: Sara, I know the feeling of bad days!

Halen has a stinker of a cold, he can't breath out his nose, his eyes and nose are streaming, he keeps sneezing and he is miserable as hell. His top front teeth are poking out and his gums are bright red and very hot and he cried when I brushed his teeth tonight so I guess their sore. He wont sleep laying down as he can't breath that way, but wont sleep sitting up. OH is pushing him round in the pushchair to see if it sends him off but he's mardy cause he doesn't want to keep pushing "the fucking baby" round :| I've just had enough, everything I ask him to do is fucking this fucking that and he don't want to do it blah blah I'm moaning and blah blah. Miserable fook!

Ohh god i missed heaps , pages and pages of reading up LOL

I am for another swap aswell! This is becoming a huge thing isnt it :rofl:

Sorry you were in a bad mood Sara, ive got those days aswell.. specially when Cole is in one of his bad moments..

Anyhow, I ordered a wild child nappy in emerald and it wasnt in size 1 anymore :( so now i had to change it to Jaffa... i so hope it will still look cool... grrr..

My nappy stash is getting abit out of hand i think.. ive got about 50 nappies now.. what do you mean overkill :haha:
though his smalls are starting to become a bit small now so thats my excuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->