~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Yeah the weeks 20-40 flew by....the 18 days past 40 weeks seemed to take forBLOODYever ....ROFL

I keep trying to kid myself Im gonna get another 6 weeks out of Theos smalls...I dont think its going to happen....though it looks like the small Ittis are outlasting the other smalls??! Hes still on the same popper fastening he was the day he was born even though hes 3lb+ heavier now...oddness.

Well this pregnancy will zoom by then as thus far these last 9 weeks have gone so quickly! :dance:

Can't wait to get the birth I want, CD from birth and BF :dance:

Cruel squishy, cramming Theo into the same setting to keep him small :lol:

Caitlyn's bumcheeks aren't contained by small, medium or large itti's :dohh:

Ifernie, I did too and look what happened :blush: :haha:

I had a dream last night that OH and I were going to DTD and I knew my jag had run out but didn't tell him :blush:

:lol: I was just talking about feeling broody in the dec stars thread... anyone watching one born every minute?

I'm recording it, I'm not allowed to watch it with OH due to me being a crazy baby lady :haha:

Ifernie :haha:

Kirsten I'm super stoked and just hope I manage to achieve all I want, in a way I think my naivieity about Caitlyn's birth and what happened has defo enpowered me for this one! I'm hoping beyond hope that I get and am able to do everything I want :wohoo:

Femme, yep I am! It's really making my decision not to give birth in hospital firm...although of course if something like that were to happen me then I'd go to hospital and accept any decision they made.

Edit: and by the not being in hospital, I mean the show in general...not just this episode :)

I really want a homebirth next time but OH finds the concept too scary.

My OH has come round to homebirth but not having another baby so not sure how that will pan out x

Liam didn't get the choice :haha: He went against my birth plan last time so I told him this time he doesn't really have the option of what I do :blush:

I might just pretend not to be in labour until the last minute :haha: (yeah right)

Well I sat there all for 11 hours one night in agony and had Cassidy within 2 hours of arriving at the hospital, if I'd delayed any further she'd have been born at home so it is doable lol x

my OH wasnt keen but knew better than to argue...hes pro homebirth now though :)
Seeing all the screaming women on TV freaks him out though....he doesnt understand why they scream, he goes "but you dont scream" Im like well no....but Im a tough bitch rofl.

OH wants another....I want another....we are actually officially WTT.....EEK!!!! I think we are crazy. WTT because 1) we need to move to a bigger house and 2) OH needs some form of job to fund a mortage etc. We are actually hoping he will have the job in about 6 months, he starts on a carers course on Friday which is an access course to a higher ed course which should qualify him for a bloody good job! So if he gets the job by the end of the summer we may start TTC then as it may take a hell of a lon time to concieve again, that means we could give it a full 12 months and then we have already said if after 12 months no BFP we will pay for IVF as we arent *young* so cant afford to wait another 5 years for BFP really.
So Ive gone from "No more, definitely no more" to actively planning another one....though I am VERY nervous about having hyperemesis again....

Ahh bless you hun :hugs:

Excuse my ignorance here :blush: is Theo your first then and was he hard to concieve?

I've never had to TTC so I've been very lucky and blessed there.

No hes not my first. I lost a baby a long time ago and then had several miscarriages over a course of five years. It took 3 years to conceive my now 5yr old and we started TTC pretty much straight away after him so 5yrs for Theo...though we had actually given up and were saving for IVF when I took a test to proove to OH I wasnt pregnant and it was positive ROFL!!

Oww I'm sorry for your previous losses :hugs: and what a special little blessing Theo was :)

Hopefully this time you'll conceive really quickly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->