~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

^ WSS :hugs:

Speaking of home births... did anyone ever watch the documentary on channel 5 called Extraordinary People: Outlaw Births about unassisted home births??

My ex and I were on it... our boy Rory was born at home with just us in Jan 08. I'm not advocating unassisted childbirth (i'm not allowed to!) but it worked for us... i'm having a hospital birth though as i've got a heart condition!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UayCCJOIajM part one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag8_x31vffg&feature=related part two

Jetters I didn't watch it no but I'll be back tomorrow to watch those clips! I'm so tired right now so am off to bed :)

Gosh you all talking about seconds and thirds already LOL

I am wtt till Cole is 2,5 .. so in about 2 years :) though we have been a bit silly..
Im still not on the pill and weve had some slip ups but since im breastfeeding and stuff im hoping it'll be fine :rofl:

It WAS amazing :happydance:

I look so young!! And totally overwhelmed :rofl: I was really NOT on board with the whole freebirthing thing... it was ENTIRELY Clair's decision so I had to support her- I also didn't want to be on tv! Hence my grumpy face! :rofl:

And heehee, at 6:56 on part two you can see me literally physically burst with relief when he cries... I think i'd been holding my breath for god knows how long until then!!

I'm still impatiently waiting on my fluffy post :growlmad: I swear the postie drags his heels when he know's there are treats for me

^^ Yours should be there today hun x I got yours today, they are lovely thank you xx

Thanks, I can't wait! I'm waiting on my new cheetah print BB, bamboozle stretchy, some so scrumptious wipe cube things and your 2 things too so I keep looking out the window, it's a fluff overload x

:haha: I thought he looked a bit padded around the groin! Oh he's here... I just about jumped on him x

Yeah was gonna say by red do you mean silver? :rofl: Love the nappy and wraps gonna try them on him just now :happydance:

How and where do you leave feedback on CNT and Natural Mamas? *confused*

haha I asked this the other day as I didnt know either!
Clikc on the username, it goes to their page and then it has a feedback score there click on it and you can leave feedback LOL

dont know about NM but on CNT if you look where the clasified is and go right to the bottom and its there :) you just type who you wanna leave feedback for :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->