~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

On NM you go right to the bottom on the Classifieds section and there is a sub-topic called Feedback, you then search for the person's username on there and add to the thread of feedback if they have one, if not create a new one :flower:
x

someone asked me a while back when i would be getting more zebra nappies in and have just found some zebra fleece at the very bottom of my stash pile :D not sure who it was who asked so thought it best to put it for everyone to see and hope the girl who asked sees this :D

x

sorry random but.....
jetters your video has led me to watch and get really interested in lots of free unassisted births.
ive had 2 home births but and am very pro natural birth but hadnt looked into this. theres something really liberating and strong about it!!

someone asked me a while back when i would be getting more zebra nappies in and have just found some zebra fleece at the very bottom of my stash pile :D not sure who it was who asked so thought it best to put it for everyone to see and hope the girl who asked sees this :D

x

I was asking about zebra too!!! You have enough to do one for me and one for Jayleigh??
If so I want to order a fleece zebra and a velboa cow on Tues when I get more pennies after my blueberry binge :blush:

sorry random but.....
jetters your video has led me to watch and get really interested in lots of free unassisted births.
ive had 2 home births but and am very pro natural birth but hadnt looked into this. theres something really liberating and strong about it!!

it really was amazing, and the right choice for us, and I soooooo wish I could have a home birth!! But I had to fight for the chance just to have a natural birth as it is instead of a section so hospital it is for me (cos of my heart condition).

I do have to point out though that Clair was a paed nurse, and I did a long st johns first aid course, aaand we lived like 6 minutes away from our hospital... otherwise we wouldn't have just gone ahead and done it- too much risk. also, it being C's third birth meant she was really strongly in tune with her body, too.

i felt like that with harry, he was my 3rd and i just knew what to do, the midives were panicking around me about him coming face first and i was just sat there really calmly focusing on my contractions and i pushed him out before they really even noticed!!!
vikki wants a home birth when the time comes and i would love to do that but like you say its so risky 'just in case'.
was it scary? you're so amazing to do that! also she looked so well just hours after the birth up, dressed and carrying on with the day...... i was in bed after having all of mine!!! :lol:

x

I was asking about zebra too!!! You have enough to do one for me and one for Jayleigh??
If so I want to order a fleece zebra and a velboa cow on Tues when I get more pennies after my blueberry binge :blush:

i do, i have enough for two, with possibly enough for another one afterwards but i dont wanna say more if i cant deffo get more iykwim, once the first two have gone i'll be able to see how much i have left and see if i could get another one including all the extra bits and if so will put another one on shop lol, i couldnt believe it, i was looking for some cream to finish off jayleighs nappy and i seen this zebra peaking out from the bottom, i was thinking noooo it couldnt be lol, it must be a stray scrap thats somehow got in there, but no, it was a real piece!!! lol

x

if you want babes i will let you put order through and just let you pay on tuesday?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->