~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I dun think your site likes me ROFL...I think the payment went through but not sure....its come up with another fatal error LOL

oh god lol, the amount of problems ive had with this site :growlmad: yep its gone through hun, have just checked paypal

x

oh goodie :)
Zebra and MORE cow!!! whoop!

I will have six cowprint nappies...LOL

can you remember what the error said? cos i cant pay for something with mine cos its the same paypal, theyre onto it lol, but that means i cant just go on and see for myself :wacko:

x

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/mammyma1/public_html/catalog/checkout_process.php on line 312

This is where the lady from UD nappies is selling off her fabric. Such a shame but thought you all might be interested in the fabric x

I'm a right ditzy mare I forgot to put the link lol!

Can't get it on my phone but if you add the Upsy Daisy group on FB the link is there! x

Ive been messing about on here so much today I didnt notice the nappy bucket has overflowed....off to put a nappy wash on and then to bed...evil nasty head cold rubbish.
Hope postie brings fluff tomorrow to make me feel better.

well girls, it seems im a single mother now :cry: paul has just left me with strict orders to pack all his stuff for him so he can pick it up when he finishes work :cry:

i hate men

x

Oh Ellie!!! I'm so sorry!! :hugs: I hope he comes back with his tail in between his legs... xxxx

Oww no :hugs: but erm, why do you have to pack his stuff? Liam's told me to do that before and I told him I'd throw it down the loo and use it as Caitlyn's wipes before I considered packing his stuff...

I hope he comes back with his tail between his legs and big apologies for you! :hugs:

OMH Ellie WTF...are you ok ?? whats happened....i wouldnt pack his stuff tell him to do it himself or chuck it out on the street!

wtf ellie :| hope your ok

binbag it and throw it out the window, works lovely

if you need site help give me a shout :flower:

oh ellie, i'm so sorry to hear that. MEN! don't you pack his stuff, if he wants it he can do it himself. you need to be looking after yourself :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->