~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Oh Ellie, that's awful, hope it works out for you one way or the other. But let him pack his own stuff, lazy git :growlmad: Hope you're ok :hugs:

Ellie what a cock!! I'd tell him to pack his own bloody stuff.
The cheeky shit added me as a friend on FB today!

oops that was me lol, i saw you werent my friend and was like why has she deleted me!!!!??? then i added you and realised i was on his account :blush:

LOL

x

:hugs:

Just echoing what's been said already really. Get him to pack his own bloody stuff, or chuck it out on the street! (In hindsight, I wish I'd ruined all my ex's clothes, but maybe I'm just mental :lol:)

You know we're all here for support if you need it xx

I wonder why she is quitting?!

They packed up a while ago, along with a few other nappy stores that i mentioned on here a while ago (nappyweb etc)

I can't quite remember now but I think it was to do with the sudden spate of WAHM making cloth nappies who, in a bid to under cut don't follow all the rules they should do and therefore don't have same overheads. She just couldn't compete anymore. I think that topped with some time one of them had to have off because her daughter was biten by a dog IFIRC lost them a little more custom too.

well girls, it seems im a single mother now :cry: paul has just left me with strict orders to pack all his stuff for him so he can pick it up when he finishes work :cry:

i hate men

x

yep! hes been gone 4hours now and nothing...so i guess it really is over

x

oh my gosh hunny :hugs: :hugs: are you ok? Thats prob a stupid question sorry, you know where I am if you need me babe :hugs:

:( I hope he grows up and comes home to talk rather walk out and demand for his stuff to be packed..

tbh i think ive had enough now, this is not the first tmie weve had drama by a long shot, ive put more of the back story in girly sanctuary for those who want to read it, its got to the stage now where i almost think it might be better just to let him get on with it and come and take his stuff and leave me alone :(

x

OMG darling i hope you are alright :hugs:

Do not under any circumstance pack his sh*T!!
He can damn well do it himself...

If you need anything give me a shout.. i know im far aaway but i can lend a listening ear ;)

Oh Ellie, Im sorry Ive only just seen this and there is me going on about nappies!!!
Id be throwing his stuff out onto the street too, pack his bags indeed...I think not.

you know when everyones been saying throw his clothes out i have actually been thinking, yeh id be giong through it first and taking out what i could refashion :p

x

you know when everyones been saying throw his clothes out i have actually been thinking, yeh id be giong through it first and taking out what i could refashion :p

x

lol deffo.. just put it in a rubbish bag without folding and dump it out the window or if your nice just leave it in the front lawn :thumbup:

no no, put it in bin bags and then keep it safe from the rain in the wheely bin!

grr im trying to read your post but i have to request access first..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->