~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

hope your alright ellie :flower:

right does this sound arsey? and is it ok? im sick to death of waiting, regret buyin the things now :(

hey hun,
i still havent recieved the dreamscape or the bedbug and its coming up to 2 weeks since ive paid, i know there was the problem where you sold them after i'd paid and that was sorted out and you said you posted them on tuesday, but i still havent got them, im getting concerned now, i pmd you on thursday (as you said to so you could chase them) when they still hadnt turned up but havent had a reply,
i would like a refund now, never had so much trouble buying nappies.
should they turn up after ive had the refund, i'll let you know and either send them back or repay

thanks

Ellie :hugs: :hugs:

BTW does anyone have a Cheeks and Cherries code :lol:

Hope you're alright Ellie :hugs:

Sounds good Sezzle, I'm not sure I was quite so nice in my pm to my CNT lady and I haven't even been waiting as long as you! :blush:

i believe her when she says she posted, the other mamas recieved their nappies, i spoke to one of them, i havent recieved mine though and since she couldnt remember me paying for them, im wondering if shes sent to the right address, i just dont like the lack of communication, its really one thing that pishes me off

lu have you heard back from cnt lady?

ok so ive had a reply from my mama, she said she wont refund me until royal mail refund her? is that right? should i just open a paypal dispute?

omg i cant believe how people are having so much trouble at the moment....i would open a dispute hun, its been 2 weeks and the communication has been terrible, i'd tell her that you will be opening a dispute if she doesnt give you a refund :hugs:

ok ive pmd her back, ive said i am willing to wait the 15 days it will take for her to make a claim but i will open a dispute after that, im not willing to wait months for royal mail to refund her as i cant afford to.

funny how when you ask for a refund, you suddenly get a response.

if it were me I would refund first and claim from royal mail myself unless I couldnt afford to refund til X date...but then I would explain that and hope the person was ok with it.

I had to put a lot of pressure on about the nappies I bought that didnt turn up....they were posted on the 17th and arrived on the 19th....no sign of them having been posted before that date (I paid for them on the 28th Feb) and surely you wouldnt change the packaging if you go the address wrong, youd just stick a new address label on right?

Sezzle, I never heard a thing from my CNT but on a whim I went to our old house today to check for post and guess what was sitting in their kitchen? :dohh: This is despite my pming her to confirm the correct address... I've left her good feedback though on the basis that it was an honest if careless mistake and it turned out ok in the end.

Can't believe everyone's having so much trouble at the moment :wacko:

Sezzle - don't think your message sound arsey at all! I'd be a bit miffed if it was me too!

ta, had no reply to the last message i sent,
id refund first then claim of royal mail too, i thought that is how things were done lol

Lu, at least youve got it now :D wonder how long its been there :rofl:

squish yea id just put a new label on, unless rm had damaged it

When i got something from Amazon the guy there said he wouldnt refund until i gave it 15 days... :grr:

thats because royal mail wont let him claim for 15 days.
the dont class it as lost for 15 working days
10 days for special delivery

the best bit is when you claim and the thing turns up after they refund the money....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sezzle, pay attention to the Ittis...

:rofl: dya know i looked at my pile of ittis when i read that thinking something was gonna happen :rofl:

hahahahaha you will have dreams of Ittis growing legs and sneaking round the house now...

I'm so jealous of you ladies and your Itti's :cry: I hope my new bubba doesn't have a big butt so I can at least use them once! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->