~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

God one Bekki! Hope you get the cash from your DH soon LOL

Haha well he only wanted 600 for it so there's a bit going spare, haircut, eyebrow waxing and clothes shopping, not too much to ask is it?? :haha:

yaaay thats great!! you fancy buying me a new saddle??? i'm having a bloody nightmare trying to find one at the moment!!LOL

oooh but over £1000 on fluff that would be heaven :)

yaaay thats great!! you fancy buying me a new saddle??? i'm having a bloody nightmare trying to find one at the moment!!LOL

LOL saddles here are pretty cheap :) You can even get one custom made for not to much money ... not that that is helping you ... sorry :dohh:

LOL saddles here are pretty cheap :) You can even get one custom made for not to much money ... not that that is helping you ... sorry :dohh:

blergh!! it'd prob not be worth getting one and shipping either :dohh: lol

had to get rid of my old one as it was starting to get small of her when i was rididng her before i fell preggo....and i am itching to get on again!!lol i need to loose my fatty belly!! LOL

I would get you one if I could get away with it Sara :hugs: Mark would probably linch me, he's a real Scrooge! :haha: He still doesn't know about the Easter Bunny thing and would probably do away with me if he knew how much I spent! I'm a caring sharing lovable lady me!

On the nappy front, I think when (or if) he hands over some cash I'm going to spend a large amount on the HL Co-op, I have my heart set on a custom blanket for Cassidys cot (when I can get her in it lol) and I need need need a nappy made specifically for nights as we've had night after night of leaks and middle of the night clothes and bedcover changes! In a sposie tonight :crys:

I'm getting Cassidys photos taken Monday and I'm taking an array of nappies to change her into and I won 70 free photo prints with the o2 top up game thing so when they arrive I'm making a giant collage out of them! Don't know what's wrong with me lately, baking, gormet cooking and arts and crafts!

We were supposed to get bunk beds for the boys today but the ikea ones we want are out of stock until end of March beginning of April! I'm going to get their room painted while we wait!

And I'm done chatting away for now lol xx

sound like your turning into busy bee Bekki!!!
love the collage idea, ive been wanting to take some professional photo's but keep putting it off...

+ we just booked our flights to NL which cost us a small fortune.. :dohh:

I was wondering too :blush:

Anyone want to swap me some Pop In's for my white tots bots bamboo AIO with newborn insert? :flower: I want to try some but dont want to buy incase I dont like them :blush:

Twig hun, why don't you have a look in the nappy library thread, see if anyone has any on offer to borrow? x

I was wondering what NL stood for too lol x

Twig hun, why don't you have a look in the nappy library thread, see if anyone has any on offer to borrow? x

I was wondering what NL stood for too lol x

i was just about to suggest that!!! LOL...i have one if youwould like to borow it for a couple of weeks :)

Because if I like them I'll want to keep them :rofl: planning to keep them for the next anyways! If they dont go I'll borrow one off of someone instead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->