~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Anyone want to swap me some Pop In's for my white tots bots bamboo AIO with newborn insert? :flower: I want to try some but dont want to buy incase I dont like them :blush:

oooh oooh oooh Twiglet, was it you who I was saving a purple with white spots tots bots easy fit fluffle nappy and a pop-in for? don't worry about the purple tots bots if you don't want it anymore but I can swap a couple of pop-ins if you like? are your tots bots bamboo AIOs the same as the fluffle but bamboo?

Hi ladies!
I just wanted to pop by to say hello briefly as I'm supposed to be resting :shhh:
Well, Daniel is officially in the world and I am overjoyed! I'll be doing a birth story for on here, but it was 18 hours of labour after my waters broke at midnight and it was all natural, which was SO rewarding. I am finding myself wondering if I was geared towards natural parenting methods because of who I am or because of the baby I was carrying, because he is in fact a classic high touch, high needs baby....lying in a sling, wearing a cloth nappy (although currently he is asleep on his Daddy!) :dance:
I'll post a quick piccy on the Cloth Bum Pics thread now. Really hope everyone is well! :flower:

:wave: Enola, I just posted a thread at the same tme u must of been writin that too :blush: congrats again :hugs:

Congrats Enola

I need to post and say OMFG thank GAWD for Eco washing products :cry: I was cleaning the Tabs chair legs with floor cleaning and she picked it up and took a swig :cry: It was straight from the tub and everything :nope: so been on phone to NHS24 and cos she's totally fine they just said that it was really really lucky to be the cleaner it was as there isnt anything in it thats really going to be too bad but if she's sick take her to A&E :cry: Am SOOOOOOOOOO relieved but OMG i'm so happy i was using that stuff and not the other stuff....only stocking up on low chemical things from now on :(

Jeez Sarah.. thats lucky :hugs: hope she is not gonna get sick!!!!

And Enola, Cant wait to read your story and see some pics.. hope all went as smooth as you wished :)

Yea i cant wait to read it either :)

I know URGH!! I was sitting right next to her i have NO idea how she managed it :wacko:

Yea i cant wait to read it either :)

I know URGH!! I was sitting right next to her i have NO idea how she managed it :wacko:

Kids are just so fast :) dont blame yourself, just be happy you found out straight away !!!! :hugs:

congrats Enola! Just spied your cloth bum piccy...he's a wee gem!! Teeny teeny! Your birth sounds great as well...bet you're just in awe of Daniel!

Sarah, is tabs alright?! I txt u bk...been at Jamies aunties all day and bugger all reception out there! Has she thrown up or anything yet? Thank god it was just the eco stuff!!

oh my gosh sarah! Hope she's okay? It's amazin how fast they are tho isn't it! :hugs:

Thankeees she seems totally fine there is nothing in the Eco stuff really i'm just so relieved it was that :nope: It was just crazy that i was sitting with her at the time...shows even if you lock them all away still can get to them (least mine does :dohh:)

:haha:

Look at us getting all annoyed cause we had to go a day without bnb :rofl:

:shrug: There were loads of people on the fb group who couldn't get on either, so I assumed it was everyone. Can't have been just scotland cause sarah got on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->